I am a very outgoing and hard working individual. I have an upbeat personality that I think sets me apart from a lot of people. I am a quick learner and am extremely motivated to go far in life. I am interested in a job that challenges my abilities, provides the capability to meet new and exciting
I am a very outgoing and hard working individual. I have an upbeat personality that I think sets me apart from a lot of people. I am a quick learner and am extremely motivated to go far in life. I am interested in a job that challenges my abilities, provides the capability to meet new and exciting people and allows me the opportunity to advance and grow in my field.
Commercial Recruiter @ Aerotek® Inc. is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We are part of Allegis Group® Inc., the second largest staffing company in the United States.
Aerotek is your direct source to finding qualified & skilled employees and to locate great career opportunities with industry leading companies. Aerotek operates more than 250 non-franchised offices and employs 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent. To learn more about Aerotek and see a complete list of our locations, visit our website at www.aerotek.com.
As a Commercial Recruiter, I specialize in recruiting both technical & non-technical individuals in the following industries:
• Skilled Trades
• General Labor From September 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Sales @ • Answered all inbound sales inquiries, assessed the consumers’ needs, and offered appropriate products, programming, and promotions based off of those needs.
• Educated the customer on their equipment, programming package, and price.
• Provided a quality customer experience regardless of the inquiry or outcome.
• Achieved and exceeded established weekly and monthly goals.
• Processed completed sales and ensured 100% accuracy of the work order. From February 2013 to August 2013 (7 months) Snowboard Instructor @ • In groups of 4-9 participants I motivated and successfully communicated the fundamentals of snowboarding to adults ages 14 and up. From November 2011 to May 2013 (1 year 7 months) Admissions Counselor @ • Implement innovative recruiting campaigns and marketing programs that target existing students as well as new candidates in order to optimize growth and revenue.
• Work closely with Directors, Admissions staff, Career Center Managers, and other Recruiters in order to meet enrollment goals and uphold the University’s standard of excellence.
• Develop effective admissions processes for students and staff.
• Research similar local and national universities, developing competitive intelligence and an understanding of the competition. From May 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 7 months) Member Services @ • Greeted customers as they came into the store with a warm welcome and positive personality.
• Did hourly checks around the warehouse to make sure the warehouse was safe and pristine.
• Greeted guests as they left the warehouse and checked their receipts and carts to make sure they matched.
• Made sure guests questions were answered and that people felt a warm environment. From November 2009 to May 2010 (7 months)
Bachelor's, Communications and Journalism @ University of Northern Colorado From 2005 to 2009 Shannon Murray is skilled in: Public Speaking, Event Planning, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Customer Service, Higher Education, Staff Development, Public Relations, Marketing, PowerPoint, Sales, Microsoft Excel, Student Recruiting, Microsoft Word, Team Building
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension