Bachelor of Engineering (BEng), Electrical and Electronics Engineering @
The Nottingham Trent University
Innovative and results focused professional with 10 years experience in the electronics and aviation industry. Known as a creative problem solver with good analytical skills. Possesses a flair in communication and experienced in customer and vendor relationship management. Capable of leading projects or mentoring teams to achieve business goals. Always up for a challenge and constantly motivated
Innovative and results focused professional with 10 years experience in the electronics and aviation industry. Known as a creative problem solver with good analytical skills. Possesses a flair in communication and experienced in customer and vendor relationship management. Capable of leading projects or mentoring teams to achieve business goals. Always up for a challenge and constantly motivated to achieve milestones.
Currently employed with Qatar Airways. Previously engaged with Panasonic Avionics Corporation as a In-Flight Entertainment support solutionist to Malaysian Airlines and Malindo Air.
Prior experience with Freescale Semiconductor as a Hardware Design Engineer and with Kenwood Electronics, as Product Engineer engaged in product development of super-heterodyne receivers.
Experience in Engineering Development, Vendor Management, Customer Relationship Management, Operations Management & Project Delivery
Development / Technical Services Engineer - In Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Systems @ From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Senior Field Service Representative @ Panasonic Avionics representative at Malaysia Airlines & Malindo Air to all In Flight Entertainment (IFE) matters. K-Series and X-series system product expert with in-depth understanding of system hardware & software component architectures.
Liason to Airline Customers interfacing on all Panasonic Avionics business matters pertaining to from KUL Office. From November 2009 to March 2014 (4 years 5 months) Hardware & Software Design Engineer @ • Lead Engineer on Burn-In Engineering Process for all 32 BIT Automotive Microcontrollers (ARM Core, M Core, Power PC Architecture).
• Successfully led a team in achieving 98% yield improvement across Automotive 32 Bit Microcontroller products translating into company savings.
• Assembled and led a team in achieving the 5% yield improvement target on legacy products under limited resources and minimum capital expenditures.
• Received recognition from the Global Yield Improvement Team
• Spearheaded cycle time improvement utilizing the Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and DMAIC techniques.
• Collaborated with cross functional teams in impacting the overall company goal on lean process initiatives. From August 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 4 months) Product Engineer @ Product Engineer for Super heterodyne receiver, the base product in all higher assemblies of products. Oversaw all product requirements technical, obsolescence, optimization and development support
• Planned and coordinated the production of Super heterodyne receivers encompassing production line setup for new products, test equipments management as well as project management.
• Successfully coordinated smooth product technology transfer from Japan to Malaysia in achieving the output targets.
• Spearheaded the Zero Defect Project in reducing mass production line rejects. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years)
Master's degree, Engineering/Industial Management @ Universiti Tenaga Nasional From 2012 to 2015 Bachelor of Engineering (BEng), Electrical and Electronics Engineering @ The Nottingham Trent University From 2002 to 2005 Shan Nadaraja is skilled in: Electronics Technology, Engineering Management, Technical Analysis, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Process Management, Innovation Management, Product Development, Technical Support, Project Delivery, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Green Belt, Operations Management, Vendor Management Experience, Customer Relationship Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension