Consulting Business Development Manager @ F4F Agriculture
Independent Business Consultant @ agnexus
Corporate Sales & Business Strategy Manager @ Agworld Pty Ltd
Executive Strategy Development program, Strategy Development intensive short course @
My strengths are being proactive in all endeavours, leading by example, and coaching others to success. I have over 20 years of sales & marketing experience, a practical commercial agribusiness background with an applied technology focus. With extensive experience working as a sales & marketing executive, specifically in global markets, I am results driven. It is important
My strengths are being proactive in all endeavours, leading by example, and coaching others to success. I have over 20 years of sales & marketing experience, a practical commercial agribusiness background with an applied technology focus. With extensive experience working as a sales & marketing executive, specifically in global markets, I am results driven. It is important for me to set clear direction as leader, while working with individuals and teams to drive their own innovation in business thinking.
Working with many professionals from around the world, I have developed my core competencies in management from both an operational and strategic perspective working with very diverse teams. This gives me a detailed understanding of the importance of planning and process, to be successful across multiple projects and activities. I have developed many business skills and this coupled with an enthusiasm to succeed, has allowed me to both lead, and be part of, many innovative projects.
For the latter part of my corporate career I have worked with individuals and lead teams in a global corporate role. During this time I have developed the skills necessary to work with diverse business cultures, understand the needs of multiple stakeholder & partners, and as a result deliver effective and successful business programs.
Specialities: Senior Executive Team Leadership, Developing People, Business Strategy Development, Marketing Strategy & Sales Implementation. Developing Technology Initiatives, Key Account Management, Sales Force Effectiveness.
Consulting Business Development Manager @ F4F is a global technology solutions company that works exclusively in the agriculture and food processing industry. We enable our customers to efficiently collaborate and exchange data with their supply chain partners to meet the challenges of 21st century farming & food production.
F4F uses it’s in depth knowledge and agricultural expertise, proprietary software and process intellectual property, our networked global business team, strategic business partners and our extensive customer relationships with global and local businesses to deliver powerful and robust e-solutions.
Their collaborative and data connectivity solutions are delivered through web portals, ERP connectivity and mobile applications and are underpinned by our CirrusTM and InterlokTM integration technology platforms. This technology gives F4F the ability to manage complex business processes and develop integrated data solutions. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Sydney, AustraliaIndependent Business Consultant @ agnexus ® can provide a range of business services and consultancy skills. We work with you to increase the impact and implementation of your most important initiatives, either directly or in partnership with our network of business experts – business excellence stepping up and beyond
Business Management Services
• Commercially focused business excellence
• Account Management strategy & evaluations
• Marketing plan & business case development
• Sales & Marketing classroom training programs
• Project Management guidance
• Case study development
• Technology assessments & implementation
• Strategic Alliance & Partnering
• Business model development
• Market analysis & opportunity development
• Supplier/Client negotiations
• Environmental Impact Assessment From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Sydney, AustraliaCorporate Sales & Business Strategy Manager @ From August 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 5 months) Sydney, AustraliaCustomer Marketing Head @ From April 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 5 months) Commercial Group Lead - Marketing @ From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) Sydney, AustraliaGlobal Marketing, Customer Marketing & myCareer Lead MaSE @ From February 2009 to January 2011 (2 years) Basel Area, SwitzerlandGlobal MaSE Lead - Channel Management & FFE @ From May 2008 to January 2009 (9 months) Basel Area, SwitzerlandCommercial Lead - Sales & Marketing @ From October 2005 to April 2008 (2 years 7 months) CRM MANAGER / APAC REGION CRM Network LEAD @ From April 2001 to September 2005 (4 years 6 months) Territory Sales Manager @ From December 1994 to March 2001 (6 years 4 months) Ag & Vet Chemical Inspector @ From February 1991 to November 1994 (3 years 10 months)
External Course Short Course, Environmental Law @ University of London From 2010 to 2011 Executive Strategy Development program, Strategy Development intensive short course @ INSEAD From 2010 to 2010 Business Management Certificate, mini MBA @ Australian Institute of Management From 2006 to 2006 Marketing & Sales Excellence program, Marketing & Sales intensive short course @ INSEAD From 2005 to 2005 Bachelor of Rural Science, Information Technology, Business Management @ University of New England (AU) From 1984 to 1988 Scott Mckinnon is skilled in: Strategy, Business Strategy, Agribusiness, Agriculture, CRM, Crop Protection, Agrochemicals, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Program Management, Leadership, Account Management, Customer Service, Market Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension