Vice President of Marketing & Product @ Carjojo Corp. (Sold to Wejo in 2018)
Emory University - Goizueta Business School
Mr. Graham is an expert in product development, growth marketing, and business strategy with past experiences as a successful entrepreneur, management consultant, and private equity director. He has spent the past several years developing and teaching growth marketing methodologies that integrate his deep knowledge in technology, cognitive behavior, and data analysis. His reputation for incubating
Mr. Graham is an expert in product development, growth marketing, and business strategy with past experiences as a successful entrepreneur, management consultant, and private equity director. He has spent the past several years developing and teaching growth marketing methodologies that integrate his deep knowledge in technology, cognitive behavior, and data analysis. His reputation for incubating new businesses and delivering innovative product advances has elevated him as a leader in the field. He is an author and frequent seminar lecturer with past engagements at Emory University, Suffolk University, and North Georgia College.
Areas of expertise include:
• Growth Hacking
• Media Manipulation
• Digital Strategy
• Campaign Design
• Conversion Rate Optimization
• Advanced SEO & PPC
• Social Media Marketing & Advertising
• UX Design
• Content Marketing
• Marketing Automation
Chief Executive Officer @ Mimmer is a community platform for political cause organization and fundraising—empowering citizens to influence issues, and allowing political organizations to leverage the power of the crowd. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Founder @ Growth Hacking Consulting | UX | SEO | Digital Marketing | Product Design From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Atlanta AreaManaging Partner @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Vice President of Product Development & Growth Marketing @ Leader of marketing, product, and growth teams. From April 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 3 months) Founder/ CEO @ UPRISE Group provides digital strategy and media services utilizing Growth Hacking methodologies. From September 2013 to April 2014 (8 months) Greater Atlanta AreaManager, Inbound Marketing Strategy USA @ Directed content marketing, social media, SEO, and digital campaign strategy for $11B geography. Primary areas of focus include B2B and B2C conversion acquisition and demand generation.
• Designed and implemented paid social media & PPC campaigns decreasing acquisition costs over traditional means by up to 90%.
• Redesigned content marketing and social media strategy increasing content engagement by 10k%, becoming industry leader in social share-of-voice, and increasing direct traffic by 5x.
• Launched first integrated SEO strategy increasing organic search traffic and saving estimated $1.25 million in agency costs.
• Managed team of full-time employees, contractors, vendors, and agencies and collaborated across all 12 business unit, PR and sales teams for content marketing and campaigns. From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) Digital Strategy Executive & Business Development Consultant @ Developed integrated social media, search engine optimization, interactive, email, event and CRM strategies for acquired spirits brands and businesses.
• Increased reach and engagement of brands by 10x and 4x respectively through social media strategy focused on real time marketing, influencer targeting, and blogger outreach.
• Lead redesigns of websites and blog platforms, increasing search visibility, and improving UX.
• Built demographic and persona models to prioritize key markets and messaging strategies. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Greater Atlanta AreaLead Functional Consultant & Demand Manager for Best Buy Dotcom @ Lead functional requirements gathering and created web, mobile and social innovation proposals.
• Evaluated e-commerce and online marketing channels and developed strategies for best utilizing social media commerce and capturing word of mouth.
• Analyzed consumer preferences, competitive landscape, and brand positioning to estimate internal rate of return for business opportunities.
• Coordinated cross-functional onsite and offshore teams and managed resources and timelines.
• Published white paper Retailing in the Social Web and Digital Cohabitation. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaStudent Consulting Projects @ Student consulting & marketing projects working closely with industry and companies on current issues
•Developed a sub-branding, integrated marketing communication, and influencer micro-marketing campaign for Levi Straus
•Worked with the board of the Arthur Blank Foundation on organizational strategy and marketing for the ASO
•Lead NASA Commercial space project team on proposing a commercially viable reusable launch vehicle company From August 2008 to May 2010 (1 year 10 months) Commercial Space Business Intern @ Cross-divisional internship working within Commercial Space, Software, and Engineering Economics
•Conducted a costing and reliability analysis of vehicle software coding for NASA and USAF projects
•Analyzed the financial viability and potential performance of a commercially owned Space Solar Power company From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) NIOXIN Brand Executive Intern @ Fifteen week internship working with the VP of Sales, VP of International Sales, and Corporate Education GM
•Used process analysis to create a procedures database which enhanced operational transparency and efficiency
•Developed the corporate education database and materials for global corporate sales and training standards From May 2008 to September 2008 (5 months)
BBA, Marketing, Finance, Consulting @ Emory University - Goizueta Business School From 2007 to 2010 Dual Diploma, High School/Secondary Diplomas and Certificates @ Northview High School From 2002 to 2006 Scott Graham is skilled in: Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Strategy, Digital Strategy, Marketing, Business Development, Market Research, Product Design, Interaction Design, Social Media Marketing, Human Computer Interaction, Product Launch, Marketing Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension