Global Vice President, Strategic Partnerships @ Suvoda
Principal Consultant @ eClinical Consultants
Versatile leader that consistently delivers new product and market strategies in the life sciences and healthcare software application industry. Detailed grasp of clinical, technological and business fundamentals for creating breakthrough offerings. Extensive experience in the clinical development process with an emphasis on late phase and post market surveillance as well as direct to patient initiatives. Experienced in
Versatile leader that consistently delivers new product and market strategies in the life sciences and healthcare software application industry. Detailed grasp of clinical, technological and business fundamentals for creating breakthrough offerings. Extensive experience in the clinical development process with an emphasis on late phase and post market surveillance as well as direct to patient initiatives. Experienced in M2M initiatives for life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare markets. Results driven mentality that integrates sales and operational planning with an agile approach to new product development. Startup through global Fortune 100 experience in sales, marketing, operations and product development/strategy. Coach-player team-building mentor able to achieve extraordinary results driving new product development alignment with overall strategic vision and skilled at exploiting market opportunities.
● Innovative Leadership ● Strategic Planning ● New Product Development
● New Market Development ● Competitive Strategy ● Strategic Alliances
● Mergers and Acquisition Strategy ● Product Evangelism ● Marketing
● Thought Leader ● eClinical Expert ● Exceptional Results
Vice President, Marketing and Strategy @ Marketing and Business Development Executive including consulting on commercial activities, account management, communications, marketing tools and corporate strategic planning.
Overall Marketing and Positioning of the eClincial Portfolio for ERT. Includes: eCOA, Respiratory, Cardiac and Enterprise software solutions and services.
Management of sales funnel and win/loss market assessments.
Corporate Organic and Inorganic review, assessment and recommendations.
Lead discussions and positioning for our strategic partnerships. From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaPrincipal Consultant @ Expert in sales and strategic planning for Life Science and Healthcare related organizations.
Responsible for helping emerging Clinical Technology based companies define their Go to Market strategy including:
• Commercial and Product Strategy
• Sales Management
• Sales Performance training
• Partnerships and M&A
• Conference Presentations From October 2013 to February 2014 (5 months) Greater New York City AreaGlobal Product Strategist, Health Sciences Global Business Unit @ From October 2010 to October 2013 (3 years 1 month) Vice President, OutcomeLogix Group and Global CRO Partenrships @ From July 2009 to February 2012 (2 years 8 months) Chief Operating Officer @ From September 2005 to July 2009 (3 years 11 months) Director, Business Development @ From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Vice President, Business Development @ From 2001 to 2004 (3 years) Director, Business Development @ From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Director, Client Services @ From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Buisness Development @ From 1996 to 1997 (1 year)
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Biochemistry @ The University of Georgia From 1984 to 1988 Brookwood High From 1980 to 1984 Scott Dixon is skilled in: Pharmaceutical Industry, Clinical Trials, Lifesciences, Biotechnology, CRO, Cross-functional Team Leadership, SaaS, Medical Devices, EDC, Product Management, CTMS, Data Management, Start-ups, Business Development, Enterprise Software
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension