BS, Electrical Engineering @
Nirma Institue Of Technology (Gujarat University)
An energetic, result oriented individual with exceptional analytical, technical and proven leadership skills. Offers 7+ years of experience in semiconductor field with 3 years of experience in International Customer Support. Proven device and system level testing and troubleshooting expertise. Various projects and evaluations completed to improve yield for assigned precision amplifier products by 10% and reduction in
An energetic, result oriented individual with exceptional analytical, technical and proven leadership skills. Offers 7+ years of experience in semiconductor field with 3 years of experience in International Customer Support. Proven device and system level testing and troubleshooting expertise. Various projects and evaluations completed to improve yield for assigned precision amplifier products by 10% and reduction in the cost per die by 30%
Sr. Chute Yield Engineer @ • Supports more than 140 Precision Operational Amplifiers. This includes yield enhancement of new products as well as existing products.
• Take an initiative to improve factory chute yield, from starting silicon to shipped product, for improving On-time Delivery predictability and for margin improvement through reduced manufacturing scrap cost.
• Lead various yield improvement projects to improve product margin these includes, product redesign, yield analysis and improvement, local and offshore low yield and related problem support.
• Multitasking: Supported various organizational projects along with Chute yield role. These projects activities include reviewing the product yield analysis, Electrical data analysis as well as writing qualification reports and qualifying products for such changes.
• New Product Integration: Through organizational cut across boundaries, work with Product Lines and WW Manufacturing (Fab, Trim, Device, assembly and Final Test) to support new product integration per ADI standards. Work with line support engineers and operations to assure new product readiness for manufacturing per ADI standards (HW, Software, process repeatability). New product sign-off. Assure compliance of NP with release standards.
• Released Product Support: Routine planning yield review and update for probe and test. Review proposed changes to planning yield. Disposition of "HOLD" lots for product related issues. Support FA for sub-contract tested products. Support internally probed and tested products as required.
• Continuous Improvements: Establish measurement and communicate chute yield performance for assigned products. Own, monitor and improve OTD for chute yield related issues for assigned products.
• Bench project: Design and develop OPAMP automated bench test board with Labview interface to test any DC parameters on bench irrespective of OPAMP type and package. This board can be use for day to day yield activity as well as product characterization. From May 2006 to Present (9 years 8 months) Final Test Engineer @ • Operate and troubleshoot highly complex Implanter systems; designed and build around the principle of plasma, solid physics, digital and analog circuits, electronics (to 250 Kev), robotics, high vacuum technology, pneumatics, and UNIX based operating systems.
• Evaluate Implanter quality, performance and configuration issues and to resolve defects.
• Provide design feedback for test procedures, and work closely with R & D group to improve system performance and to meet customer requirements.
• Provide advanced on-site product technical support, system operation training, maintenance, upgrade and wafer processing related customer support.
• Perform customer acceptance tests (wafer test) such as Reliability, Uniformity, Repeatability, Angle Implant, RS / Thermal Wave Measurements as well as integration of the new system with customer existing system in terms of process and process recipes.
• Initiate and lead projects, to improve over all process and system design to meet customer expectation.
• Works with other cross functional groups to develop, build and test new products like Medium Dose and High Dose single wafer Implanter system.
• Assist Manufacturing Engineering in developing assembly and test procedures, routing standards, and other manufacturing documentation for new products.
• Worked with Domestic / International Foundry clients by installing 200mm / 300mm HE/HC Ion Implanters at various Foundry sites: UMCI-Singapore, SMIC-China, Samsung-South Korea, Hynix-South Korea, TSMC-Taiwan, Promos-Taiwan, TI-Texas and Infineon-Virginia From May 2003 to May 2006 (3 years 1 month)
Master's, Electrical Engineering @ University of Massachusetts Lowell From 2002 to 2003 BS, Electrical Engineering @ Nirma Institue Of Technology (Gujarat University) From 1996 to 2000 Sarju Patel is skilled in: Electronics, Customer Support, Semiconductors, Project Management, Labview, Yield
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension