Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @
National Defence Academy , Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
CEO @ PikMyKid is a technology company established with an Objective to streamline the entire student dismissal process in a safe, secure & expeditious manner while providing real time updates to parents and school administration. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaManaging Principal @ Real estate holding company with a diversified
CEO @ PikMyKid is a technology company established with an Objective to streamline the entire student dismissal process in a safe, secure & expeditious manner while providing real time updates to parents and school administration. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaManaging Principal @ Real estate holding company with a diversified portfolio containing Commercial & Residential investments. From June 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaFounder and Principal consultant @ Assessed the business, conducted cost benefit analysis in preparation for Global Franchising rollout of Quick Service Food service industry. Established Managed services model in strategic partnership with Industry leaders like Aramark and Baycare Health systems. Designed an optimized Franchisable business model and implemented it for Tunduree LLC From May 2010 to Present (5 years 6 months) President and CEO @ CEO and Founder of a pioneering quick-serve Indian restaurant concept and established it as a franchise model that is unique in its design and function in the world.
- Founded the company and raised it from a prototype to a Franchisable concept with five operational stores and 6 cafeteria locations in Tampa bay area
- Achieved 5 site store turn around within 5 years of Operations
- Centralized procurement process to reduce overheads and increase efficiency
- Renowned Business entrepreneur and an active member of Tampa Business Chamber of Commerce, Indo US chamber of commerce, Restaurant & Lodging association
- Guest speaker at Sykes Business School entrepreneurship program at University of Tampa.
- Participates in various TV Talk shows on varied topics as Indian Cuisine, Franchising, Local Small Business representative and Entrepreneurship. From February 2007 to June 2013 (6 years 5 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaPerformance Improvement & Process re-engineering Consultant @ From February 2006 to February 2007 (1 year 1 month) Naval Officer @ A Fighter Pilot and a Deep-sea Diver. Highly adaptable Manager, Analyst and a keen Learner with dynamic leadership qualities. Ex-Naval Officer with thirteen years of diverse experience in man, material and technical management including hands on experience in a variety of fields. Extremely analytical, innovative and resourceful with tremendous adaptability to emerging situations. Immense global experience.
Proven logistics and supply chain leader with demonstrated success driving bottom line improvements in both private industry and the military. Strong track record reducing costs and increasing profitability through exemplary supply chain leadership, strategic planning, and hands-on management. Broad-based expertise includes overall business leadership, Lean operations, TQM, Six Sigma, ISO 9000, warehouse management, carrier & customer relations, safety regulations, operational management, business analysis and human resources. Dedicated to building and motivating cross-functional teams that surpass expectations. From January 1994 to June 2006 (12 years 6 months) India
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations @ Symbiosis Institute of Business Management From 2002 to 2004 Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Physics @ Jawaharlal Nehru University, India From 1989 to 1992 RIMCRIMC Saravana Bhava is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Start-ups, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, New Business Development, Strategic Planning, Online Advertising, Team Building, Business Planning, Social Networking, Social Media, Performance Improvement..., Program Management..., Business Solution..., Small Business IT..., Business Analysis, Program Management, Operations Management, Strategic Partnerships, Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Management, Strategy, Retail, Public Speaking, Six Sigma, Training, Process Improvement, Procurement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension