I have a solid foundation that I’m eager to continue expanding with a passionate and intelligent team of people.
Ruby on Rails
Other Skill Sets:
WDI Student @ Over the course of 12 weeks I dove into the world of front and back end web application development getting hands-on experience with wire framing, data modeling, prototyping, and deployment. In the course of 480+ hours of instruction I was introduced to different programming languages, libraries, and frameworks and created projects that demonstrated ability and knowledge to take concepts from class and implement them into working applications.
I was responsible for designing the website, processizing inventory management and marketing, while overseeing customer service and sales.
These 2+ years at Vault33 especially piked my interest in web design and development, as I discovered the fun and the challenge in creating an elegant, functional and trustworthy online storefront. From June 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 10 months) Special Sections Writer, Freelance @ - Wrote articles for advertising supplements on topics including education, travel, weddings and fine jewelry
- Delivered engaging stories that underscored sponsors targeted advertising message From January 2011 to August 2013 (2 years 8 months) Intern @ From January 2013 to May 2013 (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaJunior Publicist @ - Spearheaded media relations for major accounts, securing placements for fashion clients in top outlets: Seventeen, Glamour, E! Entertainment, NBC, Us Weekly and others
- Responsible for all West Coast event preparation, coordination, onsite media relations and post coverage for Narrative Group's participating sponsors
- Researched, built relationships and negotiated event sponsorship opportunities for clients at elite events and awards shows From March 2012 to September 2012 (7 months) Assistant Account Executive @ - Participated in VIP and celebrity outreach programs for AB Present's retainer and project-based clients: Anheuser Busch, Children’s Hospital Boston, Tommy Hilfiger, InStyle Magazine and others
- Liaised with clients regarding monthly outreach initiatives, billing and PR goals From September 2011 to March 2012 (7 months) Public Relations Intern @ - Drafted and coordinated release of press documents for Gumstix computer-on-module devices
- Wrote and edited online technical guide for beginner users section of Gumstix.net
- Coordinated with engineers to write and convey clear descriptions of products and company From October 2010 to April 2011 (7 months)
B.A., English, Composition/Journalism @ Loyola Marymount University Sarah Kruberg is skilled in: Public Relations, Advertising, Blogging, Event Planning, Commercial Product Photography, Marketing, Content Management, Strategic Communications, Wordpress, Digital Marketing, Community Outreach, Social Media, Press Releases, CSS, Digital Photography
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension