Front-End Development Instructor @ General Assembly
Software Engineer @ Freelancer/Contractor
Lead Front-end Developer @ Kin - A digital snapshot of your workplace
Front-End Development Instructor @ From December 2014 to Present (1
• Developed and maintained modular CSS leveraging Sass/Compass
• Developed a Sass style guide to promote long-term maintainability of clean, modular code (http://goo.gl/aSXM17)
• Built alternate landing pages for the kinhr.com marketing site using WordPress and conducted A/B tests on variations of those pages. (http://kinhr.com/vacation-tracking-software/)
• Key player in product decisions and feature development
• Worked with remote and in-house Designers, UX Specialists, and Engineers
• Gave presentation on Kin’s global search feature during a Developer Code Regroup From March 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 7 months) Front-End Developer @ From March 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 6 months) Greater Chicago AreaInsight Analyst @ • Designed and developed client-facing web pages.
• Wrote in-depth reports to address clients’ competitive queries relating to competitive brand messaging, product launches, and global trends.
• Wrote articles for monthly newsletter analyzing brand behavior, communication activity, and marketing trends on a local and global stage.
• Designed format and layout for reports and client communications.
• Designed monthly newsletter layout in MailChimp and created banner ads to launch new company services. From 2011 to February 2013 (2 years) Greater Chicago AreaAdvertising Analyst @ • Identified key global ad campaigns and wrote weekly reports for five high-profile clients analyzing the effectiveness of new campaigns and identifying key client takeaways.
• Added over 500 breaking ads to client-facing online databases each week.
• Responded to client questions and provided additional research on topics of interest. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Greater Chicago Area