Commercial art & design @
Ivy Tech Community College
Energetic and resourceful professional seeking new position in the Medical field. Strong patient orientation and down-to earth business sense, intuitively assess client’s wants and needs. Dedicated commitment to surpassing organizational goals and objectives. Strong written and verbal skills. Resourceful problem solver, analyzing concerns then formulating solutions. Versatile team player that can incorporate new concepts and interact effectively
Energetic and resourceful professional seeking new position in the Medical field. Strong patient orientation and down-to earth business sense, intuitively assess client’s wants and needs. Dedicated commitment to surpassing organizational goals and objectives. Strong written and verbal skills. Resourceful problem solver, analyzing concerns then formulating solutions. Versatile team player that can incorporate new concepts and interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
Organization Leadership & Development
Communication at All Levels
Empathy and Compassion
• Resourceful, detail oriented problem-solver who learns new areas
quickly, analyzes needs and creates innovative solutions
• Excellent written and oral communications skills including drafting letters
and completing software forms
• Well-organized time manager who handles and prioritizes work to
• Excel in fast-pace environments that require multi-tasking and decisive decision making
• Skilled in Customer Relations at all levels and with diverse backgrounds
• Computer skill sets and expertise
Assistant @ Prepare Estate Planning documents; Serve as witness to signing of documents; Prepare client copies and official documentation; Postage and mailing; Reception of clients; General office maintenance and inventory; billing; and any other requested duties. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Seeking New Position in Medical @ From 2013 to Present (2 years) Owner/Operator @ Ran all operations, marketing and sales for a start-up company.
* Established and managed all facets of small business
* Designed and produced custom-made, haute couture purses
* Created marketing materials for product introduction
* Researched and negotiated contract to produce products in China
* Sold in multiple markets, both retail and wholesale distributor From 2007 to Present (8 years) Founder/Chairman of the Board of Directors @ Responsible for all aspects of start-up operations including procurement of a facility, fulfilling building codes, hiring teachers and support staff, employment contracts, and coordination of many volunteers.
* Founded multi-denominational Christian school with 7 board of directors and a seasoned head teacher
* Built the foundation of a unique learning environment beginning with 30 students grade K-6 and 3 teachers
* Increased enrollment to 70+ students, additional teachers, a principle and added grades 7-8 in 1999
* Facilitated all legal requirements, by-laws, student handbook, curriculum, and tuition necessary for start-up and administration of a 501-3-C school
* Oversaw all aspects of fundraising From 1994 to 2000 (6 years) Labor Suport @ Assisted laboring woman before, during and after childbirth. Provided physical assistance, emotional support and information to mother and to client's family and friends. Served in a variety of environments, hospitals, birthing center and private localities. Enhanced continuity of continuous care; aid to nursing staff and midwife.
Instrumental in facilitating the decision to hire Certified Nurse Midwives at Columbus Regional Hospital in Columbus, IN. From 1989 to 1995 (6 years)
General Studies/Fine art @ Indiana University BloomingtonCommercial art & design @ Ivy Tech Community CollegeFine art @ Indianapolis Art Center Sarah Hackney is skilled in: Watercolor, Collage, Pencil, Communication skills at all levels, Resourceful, detailed oriented problem-solver, Well- organized time manager, Customer Relations, Organization Development, Public Relations, Customer Service, Mixed Media, Research, Painting, Organizational Development, Healthcare, Drawing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension