Graphic Designer & SPS Program Administrator @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Burlington, MAFreelance Graphic Designer @ I am a detail-oriented graphic designer specializing in brand identity, print design, and front end web design. From August 2011 to Present (4 years 4 months) Boston, MACatering Supervisor @ • Trusted to ensure proper food hygiene and
Graphic Designer & SPS Program Administrator @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Burlington, MAFreelance Graphic Designer @ I am a detail-oriented graphic designer specializing in brand identity, print design, and front end web design. From August 2011 to Present (4 years 4 months) Boston, MACatering Supervisor @ • Trusted to ensure proper food hygiene and health & safety regulations are followed by staff.
• Communicate effectively and professionally between clients, management, kitchen and catering staff to guarantee successful events that meet the high quality service standards expected by clients.
• Maintain and coordinate organization and efficiency between all staff during times of high volume and stress.
• Responsible for processing deposits and payments from clients. From August 2014 to November 2014 (4 months) Greater Boston AreaPrivate Events Manager & Designer @ • Coordinate all private events with a high level of organization, customer service and communication skills.
• Created materials specific to the restaurant and client’s needs from Event Policies and brochures, to custom menus and informational posters.
• Entrusted with responsibilities of internal affairs such as hiring of personnel, ordering supplies, providing staff schedules and managerial authority in the absence of the general manager as a result of effective organizational and leadership skills. From September 2008 to June 2014 (5 years 10 months) Boston, MassachusettsLoan Administrator @ • Responsible for accurately maintaining and updating corporate loans during high volume and system conversion requiring exceptional communication, team work, and customer service skills.
• Efficiently and accurately processed and matched high priority incoming wire payments.
• Entrusted to undergo system conversion among the first in my team to later aid in training and onboarding.
• Motivated to learn and share knowledge which resulted in collaborative training efforts, as well as contributions to other team projects in various departments including volunteer groups.
• As an Accounting Specialist, primary responsibilities entailed ensuring bank loan notices were received and processed into WebFax GUI accurately and efficiently, preparing daily reports, and resolving discrepancies. From May 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 5 months) Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design, 3.87 @ Full Sail University From 2011 to 2014 Suffolk University From 2009 to 2011 Boston Architectural College From 2007 to 2009 Sabrina Love is skilled in: Graphic Design, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Event Planning, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Mac, Web Design, Corporate Branding, Layout, Creative Writing, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Scrum, Illustrator
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension