National Marketing Coordinator @ HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd
Community Manager @ Procter & Gamble
Freelancer Media & Communications @ Newspapers & magazines, radio shows, project work
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Journalism with a Language, A @
Dublin Institute of Technology
Working for HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd as the National Marketing Coordinator enables me to use my knowledge from my past work experiences in social media management, public relations and journalism. With a master degree in humanities, I have gained over ten years experience within the marketing communications industry and I am performing best in a position where
Working for HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd as the National Marketing Coordinator enables me to use my knowledge from my past work experiences in social media management, public relations and journalism. With a master degree in humanities, I have gained over ten years experience within the marketing communications industry and I am performing best in a position where I can expand my knowledge in social media marketing, marketing communication strategies and developing business relationships.
Holding a scholarship of the highly regarded German-based Konrad Adenauer Foundation during my studies of English, Journalism and Sports Science has raised my awareness for political and economical issues in today's society. The foundation sponsors one percent of the best students, and all scholars receive an outstanding media training.
National Marketing Coordinator @ Established in 2002, HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd is a member of the HOMAG Group AG, the world’s leading manufacturer of plant and machinery for the woodworking industry and cabinet makers. The HOMAG Group, a member of the Dürr Group, is composed of companies around the world that produce leading-edge products. Its subsidiary HOMAG Australia provides the Australian market with machinery and services with employees stationed in NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
• Coordinating marketing activities of all Australian offices and New Zealand branch
• Planning, developing and organising marketing campaigns and advertising policies to support sales objectives and business growth in conjunction with corporate image
• Design and create printed company publications including digital newsletters, marketing brochures, exhibition and event invitations, advertisements, etc
• Commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing products and services (retention & conversion strategies)
• Advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
• Planning and realisation of communication strategies
• Developing internal communication, ie creation and delivery of a company newsletter
• Lead efforts to remain up-to-date and effective in social media sites: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
• Creation and delivery of regular press releases and technical editorials in both English and German languages inclusive all artwork, copywriting, scripting media etc.
• Collaboratively manage and coordinate the creation and update of website content
• Provide organisation-wide e-communications support and manage the CRM database
• Realisation of regular in-house events, shows and trainings of customers & organisation and realisation of major events such as the biannual Awisa exhibition From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Sydney, AustraliaCommunity Manager @ P&G is an American multinational consumer goods company, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, United States. Its products include pet foods, cleaning agents, and personal care products. I was responsible for creating and monitoring social media channels for leading brands of the DACH region (Germany, Austria & Switzerland).
▪ Developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and cultivating leads and sales
▪ Engaging fans and building relationships through creating content, listening, responding and asking questions
▪ Developing and expanding the Facebook community
▪ Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
▪ Monitoring content/benchmarks for measuring user engagement
▪ Analysing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results From October 2013 to December 2013 (3 months) Frankfurt Area, GermanyFreelancer Media & Communications @ In a period of more than 10 years I have worked for several media publications such as regional newspapers, national magazines (sports, fashion, travel) and radio shows. Starting at the age of 15 at my hometown’s local newspaper I continued working as a freelance journalist through my studies. My responsibilities include:
▪ Finding topics about newsworthy events
▪ Working unsupervised to find investigating news leads
▪ Researching, interviewing and writing reports for a range of topics
▪ Carrying out street interviews live on radio
▪ Audio- and video-editing of journalistic contributions for radio and tv
▪ Researching and producing journalistic multimedia projects From June 2000 to September 2013 (13 years 4 months) Administration & Utility Assistant, Events, Travel Blogger @ After finishing my studies in 2010, I went travelling overseas so that I would be better equipped to continue my career in the communications and media industry. While exploring new countries, I have gained various work experiences that include:
▪ Fly-in-fly-out position (FIFO) from Perth to various mine and exploration sites in admin & utility (Compass Group Australia)
▪ Supervising on events and hospitality venues (Spotless Australia, Allstar Recruitment)
▪ Developing a travel blog
Compass Group is a multinational contract foodservice and support services company headquartered in th UK. Employed by subsidiary ESS, I have worked in a fly-in-fly-out position from Perth to various mine and exploration sites. As an admin member I have assisted in general office duties, and as utility staff I have supported the kitchen and housekeeping department. From December 2010 to March 2013 (2 years 4 months) Journalist @ The BILD newspaper is a German tabloid published by Axel Springer SE. BILD has the sixth-largest ciculation worldwide and is the best-selling tabloid in Europe (approx. 3.5 million daily). Its topics range from politics, sports, economics and celebrities. I worked on a freelance basis as a reporter for all fields and was reporting directly to the chief editor of my area. After one year I achieved promotion for ‘specific tasks’ covering Eastern German states.
▪ Analysing facts about newsworthy events
▪ Working unsupervised to find investigating news leads
▪ Researching and collecting facts
▪ Writing multiple stories for a range of topics including politics, celebrity interests, sports and community, e.g. reports, news, features and commentaries,
▪ Working alongside photographers in order to match photos
▪ Planning and undertaking face-to-face interviews as well as telephone interviews
▪ Reviewing publications concerning grammar, syle, format and coherence of a story
▪ Fact-checking before publishing From April 2008 to November 2010 (2 years 8 months) GermanyEvent Coordinator @ As a self-employee while studying I have worked alongside with various companies and organisations of all industries in fields of product marketing, promotions, event management and customer service. I had been a representative on international trade shows and exhibitions as well as on sports events and other hospitality venues. I supervised staff in regards to responsibilties and work ethic.
▪ Promotions, presentation and selling of products on international trade fairs and congresses
▪ Planning, developing and organising advertising campaigns to support sales objectives
▪ Advising on all elements of marketing such as pricing, advertising and promotions
▪ Contacting person for customers on promotion events, exhibitions and trade fairs
▪ Delegating customer enquiries to the respective department From December 2005 to November 2010 (5 years) GermanyTrainee Public Relations @ The German Football Association (German: Deutscher Fussball-Bund) is the governing body of football in Germany. It is in charge for the national teams, both men and women. Concerning to its members, the DFB is the largest single sports federation in the world. As a trainee, I have worked in the head office in Frankfurt in the department of communications and public relations and was assisting the media director in public affairs.
▪ Editing press releases, creating media material and presentations (writing articles for website and publications)
▪ Editorial staff of official brochures and media releases of the football leagues
▪ Translating texts from German into English
▪ Researching and responding to journalist inquiries and requests
▪ Building up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
▪ Coordinating press events and football cup matches
▪ Ad hoc projects and administrative duties From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Frankfurt Am Main Area, Germany
Master of Arts (M.A.), English Language, Journalism & Communications, Sports Science, A @ University of Leipzig From 2004 to 2010 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Journalism with a Language, A @ Dublin Institute of Technology From 2007 to 2007 Traineeship & Certification, Journalism @ Scholarship From 2005 to 2010 Sabrina Ehrle is skilled in: Public Relations, Journalism, Social Media, Facebook, Media Relations, Marketing Communications, Online Journalism, Marketing Strategy, Market Research, Corporate Communications, Blogging, Event Management, Corporate Events, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing