Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce @ BrainMD Health
Digital Senior Account Executive @ 3v07 Advertising
Ryan Green is an experienced healthcare marketing and advertising professional driven by the belief that improving even one life through effective communications, applications, and interactions with brands can have far-reaching implications for the brand. This belief is born from his extensive experience managing branding, product launch, and multiple lead generation and integrated marketing campaigns that use the
Ryan Green is an experienced healthcare marketing and advertising professional driven by the belief that improving even one life through effective communications, applications, and interactions with brands can have far-reaching implications for the brand. This belief is born from his extensive experience managing branding, product launch, and multiple lead generation and integrated marketing campaigns that use the latest best practices in social media and online marketing to grow revenue and market share. His experience covers a broad range of healthcare marketing and advertising, from psychiatric care and traumatic brain injury to infectious disease, ophthalmology, life sciences, physical medicine and rehabilitation.
A major component of Ryan’s success is based on his proactive, hands-on approach, from beginning research to strategy development through creative production and optimization based on analytics. He has a strong understanding of how to guide brands through the strategic, creative, and digital media landscape, and prides himself on innovative thinking and a passion for exceeding sales and marketing objectives.
In Ryan's off time, he likes to train for and participate in triathlon, adventure racing and other endurance sports, with his most recent accomplishment competing in Ironman Oceanside.
Specialties: Digital strategy, healthcare marketing & advertising, branding and identity, brand development and product launch, physician marketing, patient marketing, multicultural marketing, web design / user experience, social media marketing, facebook advertising, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, analytics, competitive analysis, digital marketing strategy, Patient and HCP marketing and advertising, web analytics measurement and analysis, leadership, training and team building, building productive relationships with clients and cross-practice teams, ecommerce & marketing automation.
Director of Online Marketing @ Responsible for developing and executing Amen Clinic’s digital strategy at a national level encompassing social media, e-commerce, search and online advertising efforts. Objective is to create a best-in-class digital profile designed to represent the increasing breadth of ACI's core brain health services, and reflect its position and brand promise as one of the world’s premier brain imaging centers in relation to brain-behavior interactions through extraordinary patient care, innovation, education, and research. From March 2012 to Present (3 years 8 months) Newport Beach, CADigital Senior Account Executive @ Allergan: Patient & Physician Marketing, Breast Augmentation, Reconstruction and 3D Imaging
Brands managed: Natrelle, VectraXT
Responsible for managing traditional, social and mobile tactics for Natrelle, while helping launch VectraXT, the world's first cosmetic surgery simulation system for face, breast and body. Target audience included national Key Opinion Leaders, plastic surgeons, internal sales force as well as patients. Project deliverables included: print, web, tradeshow, digital and video tactics, among others. From September 2011 to January 2012 (5 months) Laguna Beach, California AreaDigital Senior Account Executive @ Responsible for managing a variety of product launch initiatives and integrated tactics for pharmaceutical and medical device market-leaders including: Gilead Sciences, Abbott Medical Optics and Edwards Lifesciences.
Gilead Sciences: Patient Marketing, Infectious Disease / HIV; Truvada, TMC-278
- Managed production of online and offline projects on all DTC initiatives for TMC-278 including assisting in the development of brand strategy, platform development and communication planning
- Managed a comprehensive and integrated interactive exhibit experience for the 2010 Annual United States Conference on Aids coordinating the cooperation of multiple partner agencies, several interactive applications creating an engaged experience, all while achieving a $25,000 fundraising goal and generating over 200 leads
Abbott Medical Optics: Patient & HCP Marketing; Refractive Eye Surgery; iLasik, iFS and Advanced CustomVue/Wave Scan
- Managed the regular maintenance of content, functionality and graphic elements on four web properties including: ilasik.com, impressions.com, iLasikInsights.com and AMOadvantage.com
- Lead branded ilasik.com print ad campaign utilizing QR technology and mobile optimized destination
- Responsible for coordinating and executing interviews with physicians and Community Relations Managers for the design and development of iLasikInsights.com eNewsletters
- Lead weekly off-site status meetings with client and communicated detailed updates to internal team
- Responsible for writing detailed project definition briefs and leading kick-off meetings for new projects including: research, augmented video, viral marketing, rich media and print
- Responsible for managing the creative refresh of educational animations in seven languages From June 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 1 month) Irvine, CASenior Account Executive @ Played a central role in interpreting client's marketing objectives and worked with internal teams to develop opportunities around strategy in accord with client’s budget. Wrote creative briefs outlining brand initiatives, project goals, budget and timeline. Managed the execution of three successful re-brand campaigns ensuring all visual assets created a consistent brand experience at every touch point, through a variety of communication channels. Accounts included:
-Centre for Neuro Skills: B2D and B2C marketing; Neurology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
-Windrose Analytica, B2B Marketing; Biopharmaceutical Research, Protein Characterization and Analytics
-ARTO Manufacturing, B2B and B2C, Durable Goods, Build Materials Manufacturer From November 2007 to June 2010 (2 years 8 months) Marketing & Design Consultant @ Physical Medicine Institute, Dr. Sam Tabibian
- Responsible for planning and developing brand messaging, logo and identity as well as the content plan which were carried out on multiple touch points including the design and production of collateral, stationary system, promotional products, environmental displays and email marketing
- Extended new graphic elements onto exhibit displays used for the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (CAAA) convention to heighten brand awareness, communicate treatments and advise of key partnerships with medical provider networks in an effort to build referrals from attorneys in the field of workers’ compensation law
- Responsible for developing messaging and design for “Eye on Tabibian” post-conference email communication From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Account Executive, New Business @ Lead business development activities that successfully grew new interactive business while managing a variety of integrated tactics for leading developers and homebuilders. Successfully extending the depth of services by extending brand development services for new accounts including, but not limited to:
-AMI Real Estate, Luxury Live/Work Residential Developer, "Universal Lofts"
-Toldeo Homes, Luxury Townhome Developer, "Delacey Place"
-Corradi Arms, LLC., Luxury Residential Developer, "Taiko Village"
-Brookfield Homes: Single Family Homebuilder, “Colony Park”
-Corman Leigh Communities: Single Family Homebuilder, “Sky Haven Ranch” From June 2006 to September 2007 (1 year 4 months) Pasadena
BA, Marketing @ California State University-Fullerton From 2002 to 2004 Ryan Green is skilled in: Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Brand Development, Digital Media, Advertising, E-commerce, New Business Development, Direct Marketing, CRM, SEM, SEO, Market Research, Online Lead Generation, User Experience
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension