Segment Manager: Prestige and Emerging @ Standard Bank Group
Senior Analyst: Prestige Segment @ Standard Bank Group
Product Analyst @ Standard Bank - BLUEBEAN
Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Business administration @
Wits Business School
A diligent, self-motivated Banking professional with substantial success developing and implementing innovative Credit Card and Personal Financial Solutions. Demonstrates sound business, financial and commercial acumen and is experienced with the development of marketing and Go-to-Market strategies. Combines adaptability and the ability to work with diverse personalities in dynamic environments. Possesses a keen eye for detail, integrating an
A diligent, self-motivated Banking professional with substantial success developing and implementing innovative Credit Card and Personal Financial Solutions. Demonstrates sound business, financial and commercial acumen and is experienced with the development of marketing and Go-to-Market strategies. Combines adaptability and the ability to work with diverse personalities in dynamic environments. Possesses a keen eye for detail, integrating an analytical approach to solving problems and a passion for personalising customer solutions through collaboration with different parties. Combines exceptional interpersonal capabilities with effective communication and cultivates productive internal and external partnerships. Committed to continuing professional development, pursuing a Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) degree in Marketing Management and works equally well autonomously or as part of a team. Thrives on responsibility and challenge.
Segment Manager: Prestige and Emerging @ • Evaluates the current segmentation parameters, the associated customer propositions per segment and determines whether these currently lead to an improvement in the future value of customers.
• Within the customer value proposition (CVP) for the relevant segment, develops a clearly-defined approach to product offering, pricing, servicing, channel and contact strategies per segment.
• Assesses whether existing customers are still in the appropriate segment to ensure they continue to receive an appropriate offering and servicing model. Ensures that the customer is migrated to a more appropriate segment should there be a misalignment.
• Implements customer retention strategies aimed at ensuring business retains valuable and profitable customers. Manages customers that are at risk of leaving Standard Bank and identifies proactive retention strategies and processes for existing valuable customers.
• Designs specific propositions that have been identified as strategic in Personal Banking. Identifies the needs of customers and presents the solutions to fulfill those needs including product offering, pricing, contact and channel strategy.
• Continuously reviews the performance of the segment in order to identify areas/opportunities requiring further focus or areas that should receive less focus.
• Assesses ongoing competitive market research, with support from customer insights, to determine the needs of customers. Assesses these needs against current value propositions to ensure that these are still relevant and that the segment is creatively and competitively positioned.
• Works with Marketing to ensure that a need is created for the offerings. Co-creates marketing collateral relating to the segment to ensure targeted marketing with the right media mix.
• Uses research output information to define and articulate commercially viable opportunities within the segment target market. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Senior Analyst: Prestige Segment @ • Contributing to the Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and enabling the development of a clearly defined approach to product offering, pricing, servicing, channel and contact strategies
• Overseeing the product life cycle including take-on, mix, and profitability
• Conducting thorough research and investigation, in order to provide the required input into the development and implementation of a strategic business plan, covering the definition of the product continuum, the formulation of annual budgets and the periodic forecasting of sales and financial targets
• Supporting the alignment of pricing across products in line with the group pricing guidelines by providing input in the setting of appropriate Prestige Customer Financial Solutions (CFS) pricing
• Identifying projects and initiatives to assist with the achievement of agreed targets in order to grow balances, Net Interest Income and Non-Interest Revenue for Prestige CFS
• Implementing tactical initiatives such as direct marketing campaigns in order to assist with achieving the agreed sales, dormancy, closure and migration targets
• Assisting with driving profitability through the successful development and implementation of short and long term tactics, including customer acquisition, cross selling, migration, retention and the implementation of strategic pricing initiatives
• Creating and implementing new innovative products for approval, developing product enhancements and recommending efficient and effective business processes to support the product strategy
• Collaborating with the Distribution Network Team in defining the products selling model using branch and web channels as well as the mobile sales unit
• Influencing the development and production of internal/external customer communication documentation including procedural manuals, network and Head Office communications, brochures and marketing material From September 2012 to June 2015 (2 years 10 months) Product Analyst @ • Overseeing the existing product portfolio, which involves collaborating closely with the Marketing and Finance Departments to ensure profitability and the appropriateness of marketing activities
• Conceptualizing, developing and implementing new products suited to meet the requirements of the overall market, the competitor environment and the customer
• Briefing IT on the necessary changes and ensuring the correct sign off on the development of the card processing system for new products
• Conducting effective competitor and market research and analysis
• Cultivating and maintaining productive relationships through extensive communication with internal / matrix partners and external stakeholders including Credit, IT, ITC, Associations as well as Finance, Marketing and Compliance Departments
• Assisting with the decision making process and the signing off of all product pricing, fees and interest rates, presentations to Manco and PBB Pricing Committees and liaising closely with the IT Department to ensure effective implementation
• Ensuring appropriate features and benefits of existing product through the evaluation and sourcing of value adds
• Communicating plans, results and learnings within BlueBean and with the broader SBSA Card Division
• Maximizing the cross-selling of insurance products into the existing customer base
• Developing a sound understanding of the BlueBean customer base, analysing trends and identifying potential opportunities and threats From June 2009 to September 2012 (3 years 4 months) Graduate Trainee @ - Research Project: BlueBean Card personalisation, which is the ability to put an image of your choice of the face of the cards.
- Involved developing an end to end solution for this product feature including the application process, a launch and marketing strategy which were all presented to directors of BlueBean and of Card issuing. From May 2009 to June 2009 (2 months)
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management, Marketing @ IMM Graduate School of Marketing Management From 2012 to 2013 Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Business administration @ Wits Business School From 2010 to 2011 B.Sc Chemistry, Chemistry @ University of Cape Town From 2004 to 2007 Matric, Matric @ West Ridge High School From 1999 to 2003 Rosetta Letebele is skilled in: Market Research, Business Analysis, Banking, Marketing Strategy, Analysis, Business Strategy, Product Management, Credit Cards, Retail Banking, Competitive Analysis, Portfolio Management, Relationship Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Marketing Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension