Eager to learn and apply new client and server-side technologies to provide seamless customer experience.
I am interested in challenging opportunities in the field of front end or full stack web development.
Tools/Frameworks :: IntelliJ, DOJO, Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, TeamCity, Perforce, NodeJS, Eclipse, WebStorm, MATLAB, JUnit.
CSS/CSS3 in MATLAB Online capable of running on most modern browsers that replaced ACE with full unit and integration test suite.
• Developing the next generation of a rich text WYSIWYG Editor that supports code and rich text
• Responsible for architecture and development of new end to end features in the web editor while
communicating with Java backend.
• Mentoring interns to deliver short term projects.
• Identifying hotspots and enhancing performance using profiling tools in Chrome Developer Tools. From February 2012 to February 2015 (3 years 1 month) Application Support Engineer @ • Provided resolution to technical issues faced by customers for MATLAB & Simulink and related
toolboxes from MathWorks.
• Improved code coverage for the UI Tools team by implementing C++ unit tests for OO code. This
was done using a unit testing framework.
• Developed a prototype for the MATLAB Coder team in Java for its next-generation, Toolstrip-based
GUI. This will enable more integrated and provide better support for complex workflows than the
current design. From February 2011 to February 2012 (1 year 1 month) Graduate Student @ Replay Debugger for the ANDROID platform (Thesis)
• Developed a debugger for multi-threaded Android applications using Java & C (on Linux) based on "happened-before" relationship.
• Based on Record/Replay technique. From January 2009 to February 2011 (2 years 2 months) Software Developer Intern @ • Developed and tested a prototype that provided support for Eclipse through MATLAB in Java using
the Debugger Services Framework (DSF). This enabled users to create projects, add files, debug
code, add breakpoints etc in the Eclipse editor through MATLAB command line. This functionality
was delivered through a plugin.
• Supported transition of previous Eclipse plugin from Ganymede (Eclipse 3.4) to Helios (Eclipse 3.6).
• Replacing deprecated API functionality with API from Helios (Eclipse 3.6) along with minor bug
fixes and enhancements. From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months) Graduate Research Assistant @ • Developed an interactive GUI for the Replay Debugger based on Eclipse plugin using Java and Java
Graphics API / AWT to display dependency information between multiple threads in an application.
• The plugin provided a UI interface for the functionality provided by the replay debugger (based on
• Augmented Eclipse CDT and GDB/MI source code to achieve the above functionality. From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months) Programmer Analyst Trainee @ • Migrating a Lotus Notes application to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server(MOSS).
• Developed custom forms using Out-of-box SharePoint features, C# and DOTNET framework to
retrieve data from user.
• SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer)
• CCP (Cognizant Certified Java Programmer) From November 2007 to October 2008 (1 year)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension