IT Services Student Assistant @ Centre for IT Services
Computer Science @
National University of Singapore
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Technology Analyst @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) SingaporeGoogle Student Ambassador @ From June 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 2 months) SingaporeIT Services Student Assistant @ • Provide IT technical support to NTU students and staff.
• Manage the campus-wide IT infrastructure. From August 2011 to May 2014 (2 years 10 months) Nanyang Technological University, SingaporeAccenture Technology Solution Intern @ Development Team under health sector project
• Developed new Clinical Portal for new release of NEHR system.
• Worked with team to implement changes as requested by the client.
• Proposed solutions for lesser load on the server.
• Contributed to project in term of documentation for that is reusable for knowledge transfer to the new members.
Consulting Team under health sector project
• Prepared presentation slides for new solutions to be proposed to the client.
• Analysed data from clients and internal reports and proposed new solutions to the team from the analysis.
• Using UI design principle and software design principle, helped the team in deciding which design to be proposed.
• Conducted performance testing together with testing team on the performance of load balancer.
• Contributed to project in term of documentation for performance testing manual. From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months) SingaporeResearch Scholar @ • Research on topic about cloud computing for large data of next-generation sequencing (NGS) toward personalized medicine.
• Research on distributed computing with MapReduce.
• Research on SpliceTrap software. From August 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 1 month) Field Researcher and Marketing Officer @ • Helped Cisco, Inc. in targeting potential customer for marketing its server solution to various companies in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia.
• Helped Cisco, Inc. in marketing their video conferencing product to CTO of various companies in Singapore. From July 2012 to August 2012 (2 months) Singapore
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension