I am well versed in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign & HTML / CSS. I have a rich background using Flash, Powerpoint and KeyNote, working directly with many diverse brands, such as, New York Magazine, A&E Television Networks and NBC Universal. Further more, for over nine years I have also managed and produced various print
I am well versed in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign & HTML / CSS. I have a rich background using Flash, Powerpoint and KeyNote, working directly with many diverse brands, such as, New York Magazine, A&E Television Networks and NBC Universal. Further more, for over nine years I have also managed and produced various print and digital freelance projects for an impressive range of repeat clients including Marc Ecko International.
To compliment my Multimedia degree I have obtained an M.A. in Professional Writing, which I find useful in almost every area of design work. Working directly in E-commerce, I have also been sufficiently trained in Oracle ATG Commerce & Endeca Experience Manager.
Ecommerce Web Designer @ From March 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater New York City AreaMultimedia Web Designer @ • Daily E-commerce home & landing page design, optimization & flash production.
• Daily Ipad and mobile homepage design & optimization.
• E-commerce & intranet banners & graphics.
• Management and Production of mini sites.
• Special stand alone multimedia web and in-house project design and production.
• Weekly target wireframe presentation of future web creative initiatives.
• UI/UX Maintain and analyze marketing metrics for effectiveness of response.
• Provide recommendations for animations, simulations & interactive graphics.
• Production of key creative to promote specialized fashion initiatives. From August 2011 to March 2015 (3 years 8 months) Greater New York City AreaMultimedia Designer @ BN.com @ Responsibilities include interactive Flash concept, design & Production for BN.com, presentation direction and design for BN.com & Sparknotes.com. Additionally, Web Page design, interactive promotional web assets and in-house high-level executive multimedia projects. Design & Optimizing Marketing Emails and site graphics. From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaDesigner @ Main responsibilities include designing multimedia marketing ad sales upfront presentations, incorporating Photoshop, Flash and Video into finished stand alone projects, including powerpoint & Keynote. Also building presentation and video libraries as a Customshow Administrator. (See portfolio for examples):
Clients include but not limited to: MTVN, A&E Television Networks (Affiliates & National Ad Sales), NBCU, Lifetime Netwroks, Dennis Publishing, DoubleClick, Readers Digest, New York Magazine, Direct TV, Men’s Vogue, Gourmet Magazine, Generate, InVision, IVillage From November 2006 to June 2010 (3 years 8 months) Greater New York City AreaFreelance Designer @ Develop information and interface design, Create and implement original designs and concepts for web and print, Administer monthly maintenance and revisions, Prepare files for print and upload, Provide image manipulation for various photo file types, Create and edit biographies and web content, Utilize unique scripts and navigation systems, Provide design consultations and critiques, Research design and marketing elements From February 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 6 months)
Masters of Arts, Professional Writing @ Chatham University From 2003 to 2005 Bachelor's Degree, Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design @ Art Institute of Pittsburgh From 1999 to 2003 Roberta Tabb is skilled in: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Flash, Print, Layout, InDesign, Copywriting, HTML, Email Newsletter Design, Keynote, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Flash Animation, Web Design, Illustrator, Multimedia, User Interface Design, Video, WordPress, Image Manipulation, Creative Direction, Art Direction, Graphics, Editing, Illustration, Concept Design, E-commerce, Typography, Banners