Owner @ Remodeling and Renovation Services: The Home Remodeling Group specializes in accommodating the needs of active adults by creating a home environment that enhances accessibility while increasing safety and comfort. As a Certified Aging in Place Specialist, a thorough assessment is performed to identify and prioritize the needs of a client. Specific design solutions are developed
Owner @ Remodeling and Renovation Services: The Home Remodeling Group specializes in accommodating the needs of active adults by creating a home environment that enhances accessibility while increasing safety and comfort. As a Certified Aging in Place Specialist, a thorough assessment is performed to identify and prioritize the needs of a client. Specific design solutions are developed to ensure the clients existing and future needs are addressed. Additionally The Home Remodeling Group offers comprehensive home energy conservation services focused on reducing energy consumption and increasing the overall comfort of a home.
Complete home renovation services are available. Partnering with the areas most creative and experienced Architects, The Home Remodeling Group is capable of updating kitchen and baths, adding major structural additions such as first floor owner's suites, conservatories, sun rooms and detached garages with 2nd story living spaces.
New Home Construction services: With over 60 years of combined new home construction experience, The Home Remodeling Group team is capable of managing any new home project. Whether you build on your own home site or build on a home site currently for sale through The Home Remodeling Group, we have the experienced and skilled resources to efficiently project manage the construction of your new home.
State Licenses Held:
- North Carolina General Contractor
- Alabama Home Builder/Remodeler
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Lead Based Paint Renovator From August 2011 to Present (4 years 5 months) Production Manager @ • Responsible for managing the activities of assigned Project Managers with the objective of producing quality homes on time and at planned profits.
• Secured and maintained an adequate number of quality subcontractors to ensure accurate deliveries on forecasted home deliveries.
• Responsible for establishing lot specific area costs through on site analysis. Evaluated monthly job cost control estimates to guarantee actual job cost accuracy. Established parameters for determining best house type fit by lot prior to sale.
• Monitored and enforced all local, state, national safety and environmental regulations.
• Ensured field Project Management staff achieved all established levels of quality during construction and provided exceptional post-closing customer service.
• Monitored systems responsible for acquiring construction permits from local and state municipalities. From January 2009 to December 2010 (2 years) General Manager,VP @ • Assured development and fulfillment of annual yearly operational plan to achieve sales, settlements and profit objectives in assigned geographical territories.
• Responsible for approving sales contracts, overseeing community marketing and advertising strategies and reviewing monthly competitive analysis by community.
• Managed and guaranteed the accuracy of all assigned community costing to ensure the preciseness of all community sales price worksheets.
• Maintained the Division’s long range schedule to ensure accurate delivery forecasts.
• Developed new community model home presentations and updated existing presentations to ensure they accurately targeted the correct buyer profiles.
• Monitored quality control systems utilized to ensure all homes met or exceeded the highest quality standards as well as upholding our reputation for excellence in post customer service.
• Established and coordinated the maintenance of yearly production and sales department budgets.
• Managed new land acquisition with the Division President and Regional land acquisition personnel. From March 2000 to December 2008 (8 years 10 months) Production Manager @ See previous description From January 1995 to February 2000 (5 years 2 months) Sales Manager @ • Provided staff assistance to the Division President and General Manager in the development and implementation of all Division sales activities.
• Developed and managed community advertising and marketing programs.
• Organized and conducted weekly sales meetings. Worked directly with NVR Mortgage and outside mortgage lenders to assure prompt loan commitments.
• Managed and coordinated sales training and development with regional sales training staff.
• Coordinated monthly on site community sales strategies to analyse competitive builder data and update buyer demographic information to confirm correct product positioning and sales pricing. From 1993 to 1994 (1 year) Sales and Marketing Representative @ Performed all community sales and marketing activities.
- Top 5 Sales and Marketing Representative for Ryan Homes in 1987.
- Inducted into the Ryan Homes "Burgundy Club" in 1988 for consistent excellence in Sales and
Marketing. From September 1985 to November 1988 (3 years 3 months)
BBA Mgmt., Business and production management, economics, marketing, accounting, business communications @ University of Mississippi From 1976 to 1981 Business Administration @ George Mason University From 1977 to 1978 Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General @ George Mason University From 1977 to 1978 Rob MacKercher is skilled in: Residential Homes, Construction, Land Acquisition, Budgets, Construction Management, Project Management, Homebuilding, Negotiation, New Home Sales, Team Building, Operations Management, Construction Cost Control, Customer Satisfaction, Residential Demolition, Real Estate, Renovation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension