Sr. Software iOS Engineer | Tech Lead | Architect | DevOps @ The Walt Disney Company
Full Stack Developer (Contractor) @ TEKsystems
Sr. iOS Developer (TekSystems) @ Disney Parks & Resorts
Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.), Computer Science @
Big Bend Community College
Rob Delafuente has over 6 years of IT experience focused in the mobile and software development space. Currently, he's joined the Disney team to help bring magic in the form of iOS apps. There he has given company-wide talks, lead others into developing new features and helped push overall collaboration efforts by creating and maintaining the Jenkins/HockeyApp
Rob Delafuente has over 6 years of IT experience focused in the mobile and software development space. Currently, he's joined the Disney team to help bring magic in the form of iOS apps. There he has given company-wide talks, lead others into developing new features and helped push overall collaboration efforts by creating and maintaining the Jenkins/HockeyApp build system. In another recent role he worked in an enterprise setting at Microsoft as an iOS Developer using Objective-C and Xcode. Prior to that he worked at hibu managing the Yellowbook US app, created a new Yellowbook Spain app and oversaw app store deployment. Rob also has experience consulting offshore and onshore development teams in building multi-module iOS applications and guiding teams in the architecture of automated client-driven build systems.
Sr. Software iOS Engineer, Tech Lead @ * Lead on upcoming feature within Disneyland iOS App.
* Architecture and maintenance of Jenkins CI Build System for Disney Parks & Resorts Digital iOS Apps. From September 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Seattle AreaSenior iOS Developer (TekSystems) @ • Created and managed Jenkins/HockeyApp continuous integration for most WDPR apps including: Disneyland, DisneyWorld and DisneyWorld Paris apps.
• Helped develop and deliver Disney’s first ever Disneyland app to the App Store.
• Gave talks on MVVM architecture, Color scheme architecture and Private Cocoapods architecture to ensure that teams across the organization are informed about new and future architectures to be used by all.
• Componentized Disneyland application into Cocoapods to be consumed by current apps and also future ones to come. From February 2015 to September 2015 (8 months) Seattle, WASr. iOS Contractor/Consultant @ * Code Review Documentation
* Analytics Updates
* UI Updates From April 2015 to May 2015 (2 months) Seattle, WAiOS Contractor @ • Helped with designed integration across 7 new MSN iOS apps for initial deployment to App Store.
• Worked alongside common/vertical teams to ensure the quality and timely delivery of applications before Christmas deadline.
• Mentored FTE/Contractor employees with iOS development and good practices.
• Worked in enterprise setting with Microsoft TFS/CodeFlow/GIT integrations. From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Bellevue, WALead iOS Developer @ • Worked as lead managing the YellowBook US iOS app including: planning, development, and deployment.
• Integrated AWS Push notifications into application with support for Apptentive review system.
• Developed Yellowbook SPAIN app by merging two existing applications with different codebases.
• Weekly scrums with monthly deliveries to production.
• Managed internal CI Jenkins build system for automated Enterprise app. From March 2014 to September 2014 (7 months) Bellevue, WAiOS Contractor | Consultant @ • Developed dynamic digital menu for Crafted Tap House with real-time updates utilizing XMPP technologies.
• Advocated enterprise technologies like Cocoapods, Pivotal Tracker, and TestFlight.
• Converted existing Maven build system to the Cocoa specific Cocoapods dependency manager. From April 2014 to May 2014 (2 months) Coeur d, Alene, WASr. iOS Consultant/Engineer @ • Consulted offshore and onshore development teams in building multiple iOS projects and development of future projects using multi-module architecture.
• Collaborated with art team in creation and deployment of dynamic iOS UI assets.
• Helped and guided developers to learn the multi-module architecture as the building block towards a future client-driven app builder. From January 2014 to February 2014 (2 months) Spokane, Washington AreaSr. iOS/iPad Application Developer @ • Developed ordering/entertainment software for restaurants, theatres, kiosks.
• Designed and developed a module system that aided in the development/deployment of current and future iOS tabletop applications.
• Worked closely with designers to create an engaging and exciting UX experience for customers.
• Traveled around US to work closely with clients to improve app stability, operation and overall customer experience.
• Worked as iOS lead for last 6 months ensuring the quality and timely delivery of client applications.
• Used Jenkins CI, Maven and SVN technologies.
• Managed Apple Enterprise developer account for all client applications. From January 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 11 months) Coeur D'Alene , IDFrontend Developer/Mobile Software Developer @ • Worked with prestigious clients nationwide including Carl's JR, McDonald's, Aveda and EASports
• Developed interactive Flash/PHP software, Facebook applications and Flash banners.
• Assisted colleagues with Facebook/Connect API related issues.
• Worked as lead mobile analyst, consultant and devoloper for 14Four and sister company Seven2.
• Held monthly technology sessions /demos to advocate cutting edge techniques and technologies. From January 2010 to January 2012 (2 years 1 month) Spokane, Washington AreaSoftware Engineer @ • Designed and developed a mobile RESTful Server that communicated with desktop application for real-time updates.
• After successfully completing the server, took lead of the Blackberry mobile version of the app From March 2010 to June 2010 (4 months) Software Engineer @ • Developed video games for various clientele such as Nickelodeon and MTV/Viacom.
• Worked as Lead Technical Director on an SpongeBob SquarePants application for Nickelodean.
• Worked with the MMO SmartFoxServer API with integration of Facebook/Connect API's.
• Developed game modules for Nickelodean’s Neopets PetPet Park application.
• Balanced school work and fulltime position during last year of college. From May 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension