Product Manager, Data & Internal Tools @ CarWoo!
Senior Product Manager @ Building Heroku's data platform From January 2015 to Present (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Customer Success @ Responsible for the creation and growth of the customer success team which consists of sales engineers, consultants and product managers to ensure Chartio's clients can use the platform effectively. On top of that, I advise
Senior Product Manager @ Building Heroku's data platform From January 2015 to Present (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Customer Success @ Responsible for the creation and growth of the customer success team which consists of sales engineers, consultants and product managers to ensure Chartio's clients can use the platform effectively. On top of that, I advise clients on how to get the most out of current data stores, from relational databases like MySQL and Postgres to nosql databases like Cassandra and Redshift. From November 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaProduct Manager, Data & Internal Tools @ The best way to buy a car online. From June 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 7 months) Software Engineer @ - Responsible for delivering new features under the CarWoo! brand.
- Working on a Ruby / Rails stack using asynchronous libraries like EventMachine and Ruby Threads.
- Developing and maintaining large scale machine learning algorithms for use in data analysis and text classification. Again, using Ruby to accomplish the task. From June 2011 to June 2012 (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaManager, Technology & Strategy @ In charge of Engineering and Product Development at both a strategic and tactical level for the member management platform built on Ruby on Rails. From January 2011 to March 2011 (3 months) Manager - Leadership Development Program @ • Supervise day-to-day construction activities such
as the placing, splicing, rearrangement, and removal of Outside Plant facilities.
• Technical and administrative support for subordinates (Outside Technical employees) responsible for construction placing and splicing in rural and metro areas.
• Ensure that work processes, standards and master plans are in conformance, and that schedules are adhered to.
• Supervise a group of outside plant engineers and/or construction
• Leadership Development Program Class of 2010 From July 2010 to January 2011 (7 months) MBA Intern @ From April 2009 to August 2009 (5 months) Business Intelligence Analyst @ - Establishment and management of an end-to-end forecasting and capacity planning process.
- Conduct analysis on project data, investigate issues, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Partner with Technology Senior Management and the business to determine future capacity requirements.
- Design and develop data feeds for project reporting.
- Certified Scrum Master. From January 2007 to August 2008 (1 year 8 months) Systems Analyst @ From 2001 to 2007 (6 years)
MBA @ Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management From 2008 to 2010 Miami University From 1997 to 2001 Rimas Silkaitis is skilled in: Ruby on Rails, Scrum, Project Management, Ruby, Strategy, Agile Methodologies, Product Management, Data Analysis, Software Development, Team Leadership, Business Intelligence, Product Development, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension