Senior Technical Program and Project Manager @ Advent Software
Software Digital Distribution Program Manager @ Intuit
QuickBooks Business Line Account Manager @ Intuit
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), American and British Literature and Psychology @
My passion is to lead teams that deliver innovative, game changing business and technology solutions. I am a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience managing complex, medium-to-large scale initiatives. My thinking is strategic, broad, and forward-focused while managing teams to results-oriented deliverables. I enjoy assessing situations to help define improvements and operational efficiencies. I communicate
My passion is to lead teams that deliver innovative, game changing business and technology solutions. I am a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience managing complex, medium-to-large scale initiatives. My thinking is strategic, broad, and forward-focused while managing teams to results-oriented deliverables. I enjoy assessing situations to help define improvements and operational efficiencies. I communicate clearly with transparency and integrity. Ultimately, I deliver successful initiatives by aligning stakeholders, prioritizing scope, monitoring workflow, removing roadblocks and recognizing successes.
Business Expertise: Product Ideation, Requirements Gathering, Change Management, Vendor Sourcing and Vendor Management, New Product Introduction (NPI), CRM, Sales and Channel Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Forecasting and Logistics, Financial Reporting, Campaign and Offer Code Generation, Support Ticket Management, Corporate Accounting, Revenue Recognition, KPI’s, TeamTrack, SharePoint, STAMP.
Senior Technical Program and Project Manager @ Responsible for delivering multiple Enterprise-level technology initiatives:
• ServiceNow platform as a service replacing Advent’s internal URR/Onyx ticketing system.
Project is highly cross-functional consisting of 9 independent work streams supported by 8 cross-functional teams plus 5 person project core team and ServiceNow implementation vendor, Kloves.
• Gainsight CRM Cloud application integrating with Salesforce.com to empower Advent’s Customer Success Managers to proactively manage accounts and client relationships.
• Office 365 as a replacement for on-premesis, co-located Microsoft Outlook exchange servers
Program and project management responsibilities:
• Review and update project SOW documents – project structure, scope and sizing, resourcing, costing
• Define end-to-end project plans that drive work activities and cross-functional communication
• Lead meetings and manage development and testing using Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Facilitate sponsor reviews and status meetings: highlight schedule (horizon activities plus nearer-term work in progress), work stream updates, resourcing, issues, risks and risk mitigation plans
• Develop communication and training materials and define cutover/Go Live readiness activities
• Communicate project updates through weekly headline emails and Atlassian Confluence pages
Advent Service Conference - IT Readiness Preparation: Coordinate support for Advent’s Annual 3 day Service Conference held in Las Vegas, NV.
• Coordinate execution of end-to-end project plan in partnership with IT Operations, Service Desk, and Advent Product and Learning and Development teams.
• Facilitate meetings including 15 minute daily conference calls to remove roadblocks and ensure all team members understand deadlines and required deliverables in advance of Conference setup. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Software Digital Distribution Program Manager @ Program manager providing director-level governance of a joint-venture retail online sales initiative supported by Staples, Intuit, and Akamai Technologies.
• Designed and implemented a digital distribution platform to enable Staples.com to promote and sell downloads of Intuit’s flagship products (TurboTax, QuickBooks, Quicken)
• Managed all aspects of program lifecycle – Ideation thru Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Post-Production bug fix prioritization reviews
• Named as 1 of 3 Intuit employees on patent filing for a new revenue recognition service
• Recipient of the Intuit Innovation Award in recognition of leadership and innovation contributions From April 2010 to December 2012 (2 years 9 months) QuickBooks Business Line Account Manager @ Primary Supply Chain point of contact for 3 QuickBooks annual product launches plus off-cycle software releases.
• Represented Intuit Finance Operations Supply Chain division comprised of 16 teams responsible for costing, forecasting, SKU creation, item set up, print production, supply chain manufacturing and logistics
• Distributed product offerings across multiple sales channels: Resellers, Retail Box Stores, Online Retailers (Amazon.com, Apple app store, Ebay.com), and Direct to Consumer (Intuit.com)
• Presented updates to Finance Operations Division and communicated QuickBooks Business Unit strategy: channel sales forecasting, product feature roadmap, launch readiness
• Received code handoffs from Mountain View, CA and Bangalore, India development teams
• Communicated code release, software licensing, server outages, and manufacturing issues to key partners
• Collaborated with Product Development, Marketing and Brand leaders to refresh product messaging and minimize supply chain costs – eliminated $150k of recurring shipping costs and
$10K in CD inventory costs
• Calculated QuickBooks COGS (cost of goods sold) inputs used in quarterly financial forecasts From March 2010 to December 2012 (2 years 10 months) Project Manager - Assistant Vice President @ Managed and contributed to numerous business and technology programs and initiatives.
• Communicated and partnered cross-functionally with senior leaders, business stakeholders, finance, risk management, compliance and legal teams, vendors and technical resources (Architects, Designers, UI Developers, Engineers, and QA leads) and PMO resources to:
• Define scope, requirements, business rules, process maps, system and user interfaces;
• Facilitate statement of work, requirement and design review sessions;
• Author RFPs and change requests; obtain approvals;
• Monitor budgets and SLAs;
• Manage issues, remove obstacles, mitigate risks;
• Hold resources accountable for deliverables; recognize accomplishments;
• Support scheduled and emergency code releases and system implementations.
• Championed a multiple year, multiple phase credit application initiative that reduced underwriting processing time by 12%, improved decision accuracy by 20%, and reduced staffing needs for 5 Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Group (CCG) underwriting centers.
• Presented Finance business case of $2.5M ROI based on 24-months of operational efficiencies. From June 2005 to April 2010 (4 years 11 months) Senior Business Analyst - Assistant Vice President @ Managed and contributed to numerous business and technology programs and initiatives.
• Represented CCG as a domain and business intelligence expert on a complex, multiple Line of Business (LOB) initiative chartered to develop a sales platform to enable product cross-sell.
• Defined and implemented a Loan Optimization Tool to allow underwriters easier ways to discuss product terms and conditions.
• Facilitated in-person offsite sessions and hosted meetings to convert Wachovia collection accounts into legacy Wells Fargo collection systems.
• Identified and documented system changes to satisfy compliance requirements. From January 2005 to March 2010 (5 years 3 months) PMO Process Improvement Leader @ Senior member of a 350+ person Project Management Office (PMO) tasked to clarify roles and responsibilities.
• Spearheaded a 25-person process improvement team to define improvements related to PMO standards, support tools, time tracking, training needs, and communication best practices
• Presented final recommendations to Consumer Credit Group Leadership team
• Served as a coach and mentor for junior-level Project Managers and Business Analysts From June 2007 to June 2008 (1 year 1 month) Project Manager and Testing Lead @ On-site testing manager during implementation of Wells Fargo Home Equity decision engine.
• Project manager and testing lead - multiple weeks on site in Bozeman, MT in partnership with Zoot Enterprises and Fair Isaac.
• Led a team of 5 developers through Development and QA; facilitated business rule reviews.
• Created master test plan and remotely managed test teams in Concord, CA and Portland, OR.
• Consolidated test cases into a master test case matrix to document and define test case success criteria, track test execution, and log ClearQuest testing defects. From June 2002 to June 2004 (2 years 1 month)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship @ University of San Francisco - Masagung Graduate School of Management From 2006 to 2008 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), American and British Literature and Psychology @ Brandeis University Renee Muldowney, (MBA, CSM) is skilled in: Requirements Analysis, Project Planning, Resource Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Business Process Improvement, Program Management, Risk Management, Project Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Process Improvement, Analytics, Leadership, Software Project Management, Agile Methodologies
Looking for a different
Renee Muldowney, (MBA, CSM)?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension