Rebecca is a Senior Manager with a proven track record in helping organisations to achieve their ambitions through successful strategy development and through the delivery of large-scale business transformation programmes. She has over 18 years’ experience working for industry leaders across the luxury retail, energy and telecommunications sectors and has a firm grounding in all
Rebecca is a Senior Manager with a proven track record in helping organisations to achieve their ambitions through successful strategy development and through the delivery of large-scale business transformation programmes. She has over 18 years’ experience working for industry leaders across the luxury retail, energy and telecommunications sectors and has a firm grounding in all operational and technical aspects of eCommerce.
As a leader and influencer her strengths are relationship building, people development and effective communication. She has strong line management experience underpinned by solid commercial and financial acumen. Her ability to motivate, influence and respond rapidly has ensured successful delivery in the change of people, products and processes of many global organisations.
Motivated by autonomy and new challenges, Rebecca thrives on opportunities for further personal development as demonstrated by a history of fast track career progression.
Strategic Advisor @ "Temple & Webster is a members-only, online shopping club. We’re dedicated to bringing our members elegant, beautifully curated collections of premium and designer brands for the home at member-only prices."
The key purpose of the role is to draw upon many years of technology and retail experience to provide strategic advice to the Senior Leadership Team across all aspects of the business. From May 2015 to Present (7 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaGroup Portfolio Manager @ The NET-A-PORTER Group Ltd. consists of NET-A-PORTER.COM, the world’s premier online luxury fashion retailer for women, THEOUTNET.COM, “the most fashionable fashion outlet”, and MRPORTER.COM, the first global online menswear style destination.
GROUP PORTFOLIO MANAGER (February 2012 – December 2014)
Rebecca’s core responsibility was to act as strategic advisor to the Founder, CEO and Executive team, guiding them in establishing group portfolio management as an integral part of the NET-A-PORTER group and in the creation of the long-term commercial business plans.
· Creation of Strategy Development Process: Rebecca led a small team of 3 to define a new strategy development process for THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP and embedded this across the Executive and Senior Management teams.
· Annual Strategy Development: Rebecca led a small team of 4 to drive the annual strategy development cycle and craft the three year commercial ambition. This was achieved through redefining the group strategic ambition into guidelines for portfolio alignment, creation of a filtering process to assess the justification for undertaking group initiatives, creation of evaluation checkpoints for reviewing portfolio progress and performance, and through managing executive and senior management level stakeholders to ensure transparency and ownership of the group business plans. From February 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 11 months) Strategic Delivery Manager @ NET-A-PORTER is the world's premier online luxury fashion retailer and was founded by Natalie Massenet with headquarters in London, UK. Since launching in June 2000, NET-A-PORTER has established itself as a luxury brand, successfully blending content and commerce.
Reporting directly to the CEO, Rebecca worked with the Executive Team to identify key strategic initiatives and create an annual roadmap of change. She then drove delivery of this through her team of 5 strategic programme managers. This was achieved by focusing on effective stakeholder management, in order to inspire and motivate key senior managers across the business to deliver positive change against the roadmap. She was also responsible for the delivery of large multi-departmental programmes.
• Launch of THEOUTNET.COM: Rebecca led the programme team from concept to launch, including the creation of the brand identity, customer proposition development, front end website development and back end operational development. At peak the programme teams were 150+ and the new business achieved multi-million pound gross revenue in its first year of trading.
• Launch of MRPORTER.COM: Rebecca led the programme team from concept to final stage development, including the creation of the brand identity, negotiating all third party supplier commercials, customer proposition development, front end website development and back end operational development. At peak the programme teams were 200+ and the new business achieved multi-million pound gross revenue in its first year of trading.
• Creation of Strategic Project Management Function: Rebecca’s first priority at NET-A-PORTER.COM was to embed her newly created project management function within the business. This was achieved through a targeted stakeholder and communications plan and the creation of a pragmatic process to work with the business in its early years. This was further developed to focus on the strategic growth of the group. From July 2007 to January 2012 (4 years 7 months) Executive Project Manager Consultant @ Promoted to Executive Project Manager Consultant for the UK Systems Integration (SI), Custom Projects, Programme and Project Management Organisation
• Project Management Forum Leader (Atos internal role for UK Systems Integration Organisation): Rebecca was responsible for managing and maintaining the UK SI Project Management Forum for over 100 UK SI-based Project Managers
• Culture Change Project Manager: Rebecca was responsible for embedding a new Internal Control Culture Change across 15 different regional businesses, impacting over 300 personnel for the GRS&T division of BP Ltd.
• Implementation Project Manager: Rebecca was responsible for managing a Sarbanes Oxley (SoX) implementation with a team of three direct reports, across 15 different regional businesses for the GRS&T division of BP Ltd From December 2003 to June 2007 (3 years 7 months) Project Manager Consultant @ Project Manager Consultant for the Systems Integration, Custom Projects, Design Organisation.
• Project Manager: Rebecca managed a team of four to develop a project assurance framework on an Oracle Integration of European Standard Processes for Canon Ltd.
• Programme Office/Planning Manager: Rebecca managed a programme office team of three to on an Integrated Billing Convergence Programme for Vodafone Ltd. The programme was forecast a CAPEX budget of £20m.
• Manager of Process & Methodology for a Bid Development Responsible for a team of two, Rebecca lead the process and methodology bid stream to integrate project management methodology and systems integration process for delivery of the solution.
• Lead Programme Planning Manager: Rebecca reported directly to the Programme Manager, as lead programme planner on an Inventory Management Programme for network recovery and management, NTL Ltd. The programme was forecast a CAPEX budget of £16m.
• Programme Office & Communications Manager: Rebecca managed a Programme Office team of two for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) programme for automated delivery of BBNed (Dutch Internet Provider)
• Service Delivery Manager: Rebecca conducted business analysis on existing SLAs to embed a new VoD service for a Video on demand service trial for Cegetel. From September 2000 to December 2003 (3 years 4 months)
BBS, Business Management, Sport Business Management @ Massey University From 1993 to 1995 Rebecca Jourdan is skilled in: Cross-functional Team Leadership, Team Leadership, Business Planning, Project Portfolio Management, Project Appraisal, Project Management, Project Planning, MS Project, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Managing Project Budgets, Change Management, Culture Change, Management Consulting, Business Continuity Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension