Senior Web Designer / Senior Project Manager @ Blue Fountain Media
bachelor, visual communication @
NYC College Of Technology
Specialize in the creation of logos, print collateral, trade show design, website design, email marketing, and special event invitations. Efficient, organized and able to work effectively to successfully manage and complete projects on a timely basis. Detail oriented, excellent communication skills and experience of over eight years in the industry. Expertise in web and print creative’s excelling
Specialize in the creation of logos, print collateral, trade show design, website design, email marketing, and special event invitations. Efficient, organized and able to work effectively to successfully manage and complete projects on a timely basis. Detail oriented, excellent communication skills and experience of over eight years in the industry. Expertise in web and print creative’s excelling in both startup and corporate environments. Highly capable at formulating design concepts and presentations. Proficient in directing teams of designers in art work, layouts, and copy writing for visual communications media.
“Designing is not just what I want to do, it is what defines me”
Chief Executive Officer @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) CEO @ From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Senior Web Designer / Senior Project Manager @ From November 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 4 months) Lead Designer / UIX Specialist @ From February 2011 to December 2011 (11 months) Ui, Uix Designer / Graphic Designer / Contract @ • Worked closely with team members on a regular basis discussing and developing solutions to project issues.
• Worked towards projects coming in on time and on budget while meeting the goals set forth in the specified requirements.
• Designed, coded and implemented new interface features for extended usability & functionality for users of the system.
• Utilized Jira and other project management applications to close out issues regarding projects while resolving issues on average of about 10 issues per day.
• Provided interface reports on the systems features and its usability grades.
• Advised on how the system can achieve greater usability through smart design and what results can be expected after implementation.
• Played a Lead role in documentation for the system as well as updating and implementing new features for the user guide, help center, training manual and all other documentation materials From July 2010 to November 2010 (5 months) Contract Designer @ Ambridge Partners: Contract Web Developer and Designer
-Designing & implementing all web functionality and web user interface
-Developing, coding & testing the approved web designs and all of the end user functionality.
-Leading regularly scheduled meetings with client to discuss recent accomplishments, near term deliverables, long term plan status and FY budget.
-Worked closely with clients on a regular basis to learn their business and how it pertains to the end user and or web.
-Managed the project to the project budget, timeline as well as meeting the goals set forth in the specified requirements. From May 2010 to November 2010 (7 months) Contract Designer @ • Project was for effective Marketing’s client: PNC BANK
• Used Flash & Photoshop to design, develop & implement all functionality for UI within a presentation.
• Worked closely with marketing team to accomplish set goals for the project
• Achieved a 3 day turnaround for the advance project while keeping it under budget & under deadline. From May 2010 to May 2010 (1 month) Lead Designer / Graphic & Web Manager @ - Designed & completed an average of ten projects daily while keeping the team's design's innovative, creative and up to date
- Redesigned and implemented several unique design strategies that increased brand exposure: gained recognition from staff and new clients alike.
- Focused on product placement and brand exposure for new and existing clientele
- Assembled, coordinated and managed a talented team of designers, freelancers, photographers and developers to produce creative's that suit clients needs
- Delegated projects to team members based on individual capabilities, skills and strengths
- Managed team efficiency and workflow on multiple projects to streamline production: infused successful organization tactics to help team meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment From July 2009 to April 2010 (10 months) Graphic Promotional Manager @ - Completed multiple projects within short deadlines while working closely with the creative director to accomplish marketing goals
- Developed and maintained websites for Conde Nast, Vogue using Flash, HTML, Photoshop etc.
- Created and managed web / media materials such as email campaigns, banner campaigns, full CMS, and print collateral
- Managed and created numerous graphic updates for all brands including The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue, etc.
- Formulated unique solutions that supported defined strategies
- All assignments were accepted by the creative director with minimal revisions
- Increased revenue two fold within the first two months, through Innovative ads
- Produced work that gained positive recognition from the creative department along with the chief editors from other top brands within the company From August 2008 to July 2009 (1 year) Lead Web Designer / Graphic Designer @ - Worked with various media formats to achieve web-based interactive solutions (work was primarily web-based except for branding).
- Extensively used Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, HTML etc.
- Tested & streamlined template building processes for latest storefront applications
- Developed unique brand concepts and designs for web
Streamlined and created innovative solutions to website usage for our target demographics
- Fashioned countless graphic updates for all sister companies as well as our clients companies
- Managed workflow, multiple projects, short deadlines & worked closely with developers
Created many websites, mini flash sites, banners, graphics, brands & logo animations From February 2007 to June 2008 (1 year 5 months) Freelance - Art Director @ - Catapulted the department's art direction to new heights by implementing innovative design structures & strategies.
- Monitored and developed all projects with a strong focus on strategy, budget and on time completion
- Managed & developed complete brand packages for new international product lines
- Maintained & organized vendor databases to link up with the new content management systems in preparation for new sites under development work
- Created flyers & brochures to advertise and represent the brand as well as catalogue templates and covers using Indesign and Quark
- Developed & Printed vinyl truck graphics on a regular basis From May 2006 to December 2006 (8 months) Freelance Positions @ - Dealt with all aspects of client relations to complete all forms of legal documentations and structures
- Assisted companies turn ideas into marketing concepts through the application of design strategy, product innovation, and brand experience
- Fashioned multiple animation projects that were used in advertisements on the big screen (Lowes Cineplex Odeon & United Artist Movie Theaters)
- Created countless business cards, flyers, logos, brochures, print ads, posters, magazine ads, signs, and product designs as new marketing strategies arose
- Coordinated and managed the allocation of workflow to designers, freelances, photographers and developers
- Produced & published new & innovative websites utilizing the latest software’s and technologies
- Updated numerous websites to keep up with current trend in their specific market places
- Outdated brands have been revised to uplift and refresh the original brands presence in an ever growing market.
- Produced and displayed trade show work at Los Angeles conventions
- Managed teams of designers, artists, and photographers
- Responsible for creating welcoming and thank you kits for multiple companies that was delivered to all clients and customers
- Interned at Universal Home Fashions for a year were I assisted in all the designer duties as well as editing images daily From August 2002 to April 2006 (3 years 9 months)
Associates of Occupational Studies, Web/Multimedia Design @ The Art Institute of New York City From 2003 to 2006 bachelor, visual communication @ NYC College Of Technology From 2001 to 2003 High School Diploma, NA @ BHI From 1994 to 2001 Raymond Isakov is skilled in: Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Joomla, Premiere, QuarkXPress, HTML, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, CSS, Wordpress, Microsoft Office, Fireworks, Adobe Acrobat, Lingo
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension