Vice President, Digital Transformation @ Marlabs Inc.
Chief Executive Officer @ UPIP Investments Research and Advisory Services
Practice Director Financial Services - Client Engagement @ Wipro
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Over 20 years global BFSI industry experience in targeting platform/non-platform based securities processing with middle office and back office based differentiation. He specializes in pre settlement and post settlement IT and BPO (ITOPS) / Business Outcome construct based value propositions for global clearing prime brokers, custodians and large asset managers. Ravi, based in USA, has successfully
Over 20 years global BFSI industry experience in targeting platform/non-platform based securities processing with middle office and back office based differentiation. He specializes in pre settlement and post settlement IT and BPO (ITOPS) / Business Outcome construct based value propositions for global clearing prime brokers, custodians and large asset managers. Ravi, based in USA, has successfully closed financial services outsourcing deals from $20 M to $100 M (USD) TCV based new opportunities in new and existing accounts. The portfolio strategy for pipeline generation comprises of securities point solution sales and an alliance Eco-system targeted at unfolding transformation opportunities with a potential of $500 M to $1 Bn TCV. Strong financial services business acumen for creating meaningful solutions for clients is his differentiator.
Practice Director Financial Services Sales @ Business Process Services
Outcome Constructs - IT and BPS From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaCapital Markets, Sales, Solutions - Technology, Operations, Business Outcome @ End-to-end platform/non-platform based securities processing deals with thrust on middle office based differentiation. Focus is on pre settlement and post settlement iTOPS / Business Ouctome opportunities across Prime Brokers, Custodians, Investment Banks, Managed Accounts Trading. Targeting high end segment and the second tier segment for hosted and utility solutions. From October 2012 to May 2014 (1 year 8 months) Greater New York City AreaDirector, Banking and Financial Services @ • Global Client Relationship Executive for one of World's Largest bank. Account Executive for one of the world’s largest card payment processing company with revenues over $20M annually and for a Global Bank revenue over $50M.
• Business Development Executive, Solution Executive and Account Executive for Banking and Financial Services company such as Retail and Commercial Banks, Custodian Banks and Investment Banks such as UBS, US Bank, Northern Trust, State Street, Citigroup, First Tennessee Bank, UMB Bank, Genworth Financials and World Bank, Metlife Investments, Hartford Life Investments
• Large Deals Solutions executive representing Applications group for BFS large deals related to major banks and custodians with 5-year TCVs up to $250M From July 2010 to September 2012 (2 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaGlobal Strategic Sourcing Solutions - Financial Services @ • Financial services leadership role in running large deals team to craft high-quality differentiated solutions for large strategic deals
• Global large deals solution executive of over $50M large Banking and Financial Services from TCS centralized Large Deals corporate center From January 2010 to June 2010 (6 months) Geography Manager - BFS Sales and Practice @ • Independent General Manager led Hunters and Farmers. Head of New England States Accounts P&L $3 M to $50 M with a total P&L of over $100 M
• Regional BFS Practice Head for TCS BFS products (http://www.tcs.com/offerings/bancs) solutions and BFS supported ADM and IS sales.
o Acquired multiple Wall Street accounts over $100M 5-year TCV.
o Won multiple global sourcing deals
o P&L responsibility of accounts run by Client Partners of Fidelity Investments, CSG Telecommunications and GE Lighting. 5 year TCV from $10 M to $ 50M. From April 2002 to February 2010 (7 years 11 months) Regional Manager, BFS Practice, North America @ • TCS first BFS practice lead in USA. Three levels of promotions within 22 months.
• Deep dived into TCS past 3 decades of global expertise and offerings. Internally collaborated to rebrand and repositioned TCS offerings under STP/T+1 bringing all global implementations.
• Assisted my regional BFS sales head in collaborating with KPMG leading to joint GTM and Roadshow to create a cutting edge offering with a value that was appreciated by Investment industry clients. From December 2000 to March 2002 (1 year 4 months) Business Manager - Brokerage Clearing Solution @ • New Product Design for Broker-Dealers.
• Led conceptualization business team for the generic clearing and settlement requirements of targeted Foreign Institutional Investor such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
• End-to-end responsibility from finalization of generic requirements, creating unit and system test plans until final delivery to targeted clients From June 2000 to November 2000 (6 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaBusiness Analyst - National Stock Exchange - Derivatives @ • Futures and Options trading implementation and live mock trading performance testing. Milestone: The client
• NSE, successfully launched Index Futures - a key milestone in Indian Financial Services history. From September 1999 to May 2000 (9 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaHead Investment Research @ • Investment research for Reliance Broker Dealer and Reliance Mutual Fund. India's largest non-banking financial services company.
• Positioned Reliance investment research to compete with Peregrine, Jardine Fleming, HSBC BK, Credit Lyonnais, Merrill Lynch, India based brokerage houses in terms of quality of research and balance on fundamental and technical analysis point of view. Published over 750 investment reports. From September 1996 to August 1999 (3 years) Mumbai Area, IndiaInvestment Banker @ Manmade Fibers Industry From August 1995 to August 1996 (1 year 1 month)
M.B.A., Finance, A+, # 1 in Finance semesters @ University of Bombay From 1993 to 1995 Industrial Engineering Design @ Indian Institute of Technology, KharagpurB.S., Mechanical Engineering, # 13 rank @ IRIMEE, Jamalpur From 1982 to 1986 # 1 Rank @ Sacred Heart School, Kharagpur From 1974 to 1977 Ravi Singh is skilled in: Strategic outsourcing of large deals and competitive analysis, Outsourcing, Governance, Capital Markets, Global Delivery, BFS Practice Marketing Strategy, Private Banking Portal, Securities Settlement STP Analysis, Pre Trade decision support, Risk Assessment and Management, Financial Gateways, Securities Transaction Hub, BPO, Marketing, Breadth