Results-oriented software engineer with 5 years experience in development and 2 years experience in management positions. I have clarity in prioritizing our team's backlog with features and improvements required to have a successful releases. I make it my goal to create apps with the user in mind, creating applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience.
Results-oriented software engineer with 5 years experience in development and 2 years experience in management positions. I have clarity in prioritizing our team's backlog with features and improvements required to have a successful releases. I make it my goal to create apps with the user in mind, creating applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience. I am constantly striving to learn new trends, technologies and look to ways to better products and myself in this rapidly changing industry.
Sr App Engineer @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaSoftware Engineer @ I. Successfully refactored the legacy iPad app with modern UI/UX features. Saved resources for a major rewriting effort. Developed and maintained core iPad, iPhone products that were released to clients with customizations
II. As a Technical product owner I prioritize and maintain the product's black log, which consists of new features and suggested improvements.
III. Maintained multiple builds and client versions of the mobile application
IV. Awards: Cheers Award – Customer Driven
http://www.rovicorp.com/products-and-solutions/products/guides/connected-guides/rovi-guide.html From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Sr Software Engineer @ Software Engineer: Moofwd Inc, Princeton, NJ. Nov 2011 – Till Date.
Mobile Apps Developed:
Performed in a Lead developer role and responsible for the following apps in appstore
1. HP Extreme for Insurance (Enterprise App) http://www.moofwd.com/the-results/hp-exstream/
2. Mi UDLA
3. Wilkes University App
4. Gorton's iPAD App (Enterprise app) http://gortons.com/
Moofwd iOS Framework and Objective-C templates
Performed lead developer role in developing custom iOS framework that is utilized by Moodio development studio. (http://moofwd.com/technology/moodio/). Slide Menu, table cell swipe, charting controls, animations are some of the features of the framework.
• Developed Objective-C templates that are used to convert XML output files from the Moodio into fully native iOS project. Users can publish converted project into app store.
• Technologies: Objective-C, Core Data, JSON, Java and Xcode.
Moodio Development Studio
• Designed UI and responsible for coding UI for the Moodio 4.0, a drag and drop interface that enables clients to build mobile applications across iOS, android and windows platforms.
• Technologies: Java, JavaFX and Photoshop. From November 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 5 months) Giffa App @ - An iOS app that showcases animated gifs that users can view and download to their phone. Favorite gifs are saved in photo library. Users can use these gifs in texts to convey their emotions.
- Created web services that app uses to load the popular feed and latest feed and user searched feeds.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/giffa/id680983483?ls=1&mt=8 From April 2013 to June 2013 (3 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaMobile Application Developer @ Mobile Apps Developed:
1. Bloomsburg University App: http://www.moofwd.com/the-results/bloomsburg-university-of-pennsylvania/
2. Royal Bank of Scotland (Enterprise App)
3. Douc University – Chile: http://www.moofwd.com/the-results/duoc-uc-chile/
• Developed mobile apps to connect 100,000 students and teachers to discrete university systems like LDAP, Blackboard, D2L Learning management, SQL services and RSS feeds.
• Interacted with clients to gather requirements and designed the UI for phone and tablet applications.
• Developed RESTful web services required for mobile application.
• Managed teams across USA and Chile while actively helping them reach their goals.
• Coordinated the QA process with the department in India and addressed new client requests and issues reported.
• Technologies: XML, Java, Moodio IDE, Objective-C, Blackbord API, Moodle API, Desire2Learn API, SQL, RSS. From October 2009 to November 2011 (2 years 2 months)
Master's degree, Computer Science @ Louisiana State University From 2006 to 2009 Ravi Kavalipati is skilled in: Objective-C, iOS development, Java, Xcode, Git, Photoshop, Agile Methodologies, Core Data, JavaFX, StringTemplate, Subversion, JSON, DataFX, Dreamweaver, PHP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension