Area Vice President - Travel @ L&T Technology Services Limited
Associate Vice President @ NIIT Technologies Limited
Global Head of Pre-sales - Travel, Transportation & Hospitality Industry Group @ Mindtree
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering @
Ranjith has well-rounded experience having started his career as a Software Engineer and having further contributed in various capacities within Software Engineering, Project Management, Process Compliance, Product Support, Domain Consulting, Practice Development, Business Development and Relationship Management. His ability to scale up quickly in new functional / domain areas and in new roles is a key strength.
Ranjith has well-rounded experience having started his career as a Software Engineer and having further contributed in various capacities within Software Engineering, Project Management, Process Compliance, Product Support, Domain Consulting, Practice Development, Business Development and Relationship Management. His ability to scale up quickly in new functional / domain areas and in new roles is a key strength. He has been contributing in various capacities in the Travel Technology space for close to a decade and has been working with global cross functional teams to provide solutions in this space.
Ranjith completed his Telecommunication Engineering and his MBA (PGSEM) from IIM-Bangalore. During his MBA, he focused on Strategy & Finance with specific interest in Alliances, Mergers & Acquisitions, Application of Statistical techniques to business problems and business consulting.
Ranjith has the unique experience of having worked on either side of an outsourced relationship and understands what it takes to deliver results using a global cross-functional team both from a customer standpoint as well as that of an outsourced product development partner.
Specialties and Key Strengths: Program Management, Product Management, Solution Development, Problem Solving, Practice Development, Pre-sales, Service Marketing, Six Sigma, Business Development, Relationship Management.
North America Head of Solutions & New Business - Travel, Transportation and Hospitality Vertical @ In his role as North America Head of Solutions and New Business, Ranjith will focus on his passion of providing innovative and creative solutions to solve complex business problems for customers in the Travel, Transportation and Hospitality Vertical. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater Chicago AreaSenior Director - Travel, Transportation and Hospitality Vertical @ In his role as Senior Director, Ranjith is responsible for managing multiple key clients within the Travel and Hospitality Industry including the North America portfolio of a Strategic Top 5 Global Client of Mindtree.
In addition to his primary relationship management responsibility, Ranjith has been instrumental in supporting the new business team during the sales cycle to open named account relationships. From July 2012 to June 2015 (3 years) Greater Atlanta AreaRegional Director - Travel and Transportation Industry Group @ During his tenure as Regional Director, he was responsible for managing multiple key clients within the Travel and Hospitality Industry. He was also tasked with leading key consulting engagements within the Travel and Hospitality space. From June 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 2 months) Principal Consultant, Travel & Transportation Industry Group @ As Principal Consultant within Mindtree's Travel and Transportation Industry Group, Ranjith was responsible and accountable for various functions within the Industry Group. He headed up Pre-Sales, Competency Development & The Business Analyst team for the Travel & Transportation Industry Group. He also owned Marketing activities for the Industry Group working in conjunction with Mindtree's Corporate Marketing Function.
During this period, he was engaged with representing Mindtree at various Travel & Transportation Events and was also a speaker at the Travel Distribution Summit Europe in 2010.
During his tenure as Principal Consultant, he contributed to numerous key logo wins as well as led several consulting engagements from a techno-functional standpoint. From July 2009 to May 2011 (1 year 11 months) Senior Consultant, Travel & Transportation Industry Group @ As Senior Consultant with Mindtree's Travel and Transportation Industry Group, Ranjith owned the pre-sales function for the Industry Group. He also owned Marketing activities for the Industry Group for Brand Awareness working with Mindtree's Corporate Marketing Function. From April 2008 to June 2009 (1 year 3 months) Manager, Business Development, Travel & Transportation Practice @ As Manager, Business Development, responsible for
- practice building and business development activities in the Travel, Transportation, Hospitality & Logistics (TTHL) space
- contributing to the building of niche solutions that address pain areas in the TTHL space
- positioning the company for partnerships and industry forums/conferences From August 2007 to March 2008 (8 months) Consultant, Travel & Transportation @ As an analyst in the Asia Pacific Marketing & Distribution (Ecommerce) team at a large US airline, was responsible for:
- development and support of web based self service products
- coordinating with consumer marketing team on online/email marketing initiatives
- identifying new initiatives for online / consumer self service products From May 2005 to July 2007 (2 years 3 months) Consultant, Media & Entertainment @ As a Consultant in Wipro's Media & Entertainment practice, was responsible for
- building domain specific solutions in the space
- building expertise in the Entertainment space and creating marketing collateral
- providing customized solutions to Clients in the Entertainment domain From March 2003 to April 2005 (2 years 2 months) Project Manager @ Project Management for a product support engagement for a leading E-Commerce Suite of products From June 2002 to February 2003 (9 months) Senior Systems Engineer @ Contributed to multiple projects in both a software development and product support capacity in the Financial Services domain and Retail E-Commerce From December 2000 to May 2002 (1 year 6 months) Systems Engineer @ Contributed as part of the team in the implementation of a Mutual Fund Management System for a large Japanese Financial Services Company From September 1999 to November 2000 (1 year 3 months)
MBA (PGSEM), Strategy, Finance @ Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore From 2002 to 2005 Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering @ Goa University From 1995 to 1999 High School, Science @ Deepvihar From 1993 to 1995 High School @ Regina Mundi High School From 1983 to 1993 Ranjith Kutty is skilled in: Business Development, Consulting, Business Analysis, Pre-sales, IT Strategy, Program Management, E-commerce, Software Project Management, Software Development, Project Management, Offshoring, Solution Architecture, Outsourcing, Management, Airlines
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension