Territory Account Manager Australia and New Zealand @
Customer Relationship Manager Australia and New Zealand @ RSA The Security Division of EMC
Inside Sales Representative Australia and New Zealand @ EMC
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Telcommunications and Networking @
Moscow State Academy of Business Administration
Territory Account Manager Australia and New Zealand @ Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most valuable parts of big data — generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile devices, website clickstreams,
Territory Account Manager Australia and New Zealand @ Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most valuable parts of big data — generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile devices, website clickstreams, social data, sensors and more.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. More than half of the Fortune 100 and thousands of enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers use Splunk software to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations, security, web intelligence, customer and business analytics and more.
Splunk helps customers solve problems in ways they could never dream before. With Splunk, all you need is a browser and your imagination. From October 2011 to Present (4 years 2 months) AustraliaCustomer Relationship Manager Australia and New Zealand @ • Develop and maintain strong relationships with Distributor and Partner contacts
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with end customers and partners via meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Drive awareness and demand around RSA solutions to increase depth and market share
• Deliver exception customer and partner experience
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements to identify new opportunities
• Gather market and customer information to better analyze trends and capitalize on market opportunities
• Review own sales performance, current forecast (pipeline through commit deals) with the and aim to meet or exceed annual targets.
• Coordinate with LOBs as necessary (field sales, territory manager, channel managers, technical team and marketing...) From June 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaInside Sales Representative Australia and New Zealand @ • Deliver message and position EMC solution, as well as qualify the customer and their requirements
• Maintain contact with all the customers in the assigned territory to ensure high level of satisfaction, resolution of issues and cross sell up sell the EMC product suite.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one review with Lead development Manger to review prior week’s activity and pipeline forecast
• Ensure real time accuracy with all the systems, especially Salesforce.com
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss sales strategies to increase market share
• Generate and Manage the opportunity pipeline to deliver consistent quarterly results
• Generate, follow up and track of all assigned marketing/program leads From June 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 1 month) Sydney Area, AustraliaInside Sales Team Leader @ • Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Negotiate the terms and agreements particular to each potential client in efforts to close sales
• Participate in the training of other team member and help them meet or exceed their and team’s targets
• Make recommendations for improvements to the sales and training tools
• Create reports based on sales figures and report to senior managers From October 2005 to June 2008 (2 years 9 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaTechnical Support Analyst, Level II @ • Provide 2nd level application support for online banking infrastructure
• Assist clients in efficiently utilizing the banking products and online portal
• Apply proper trouble-shooting methods, identify and escalate (if necessary) any unresolved support issues
• Meet or exceed individual/team goals consisting of customer satisfaction, product certification and call handling metrics
• Document each support incident in the call tracking system in a clear, concise, professional manner From June 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 2 months) Sydney Area, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, Information Technology @ Central Queensland University From 1999 to 2002 Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Telcommunications and Networking @ Moscow State Academy of Business Administration From 1996 to 1999 Rajiv (Raj) Parashar is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Enterprise Software, Channel Partners, Sales Enablement, SaaS, Demand Generation, Channel, Cloud Computing, Business Alliances, Direct Sales, Sales Operations, Resellers, Solution Selling, Go-to-market Strategy, Partner Management
Looking for a different
Rajiv (Raj) Parashar?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension