Director Of Marketing And Business Development @ American Moving and Storage Association
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations @ CTAM
Owner @ RP Comes & Associates
As a marketing leader for over 15 years, I am presently the Director of Marketing and Programs at the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA). Prior to that, I spent significant time in the cable television industry in progressively senior roles. In addition, I was self-employed - writing grant proposals and marketing plans - for for-profit and
As a marketing leader for over 15 years, I am presently the Director of Marketing and Programs at the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA). Prior to that, I spent significant time in the cable television industry in progressively senior roles. In addition, I was self-employed - writing grant proposals and marketing plans - for for-profit and non-profit clients. I move easily between strategic planning and tactical execution.
My latest accomplishments include securing a grant for AMSA to create and execute a driver recruitment website and generating significant income for the association in non-dues revenue.
I've managed member and consumer marketing on a local to a national level for audiences from 30 - 7MM customers. My experience extends from marketing operations to marketing communications and includes a deft copyrighting style. As a hands-on leader, I have managed multi-tactical campaigns with elements including: direct mail, telemarketing, television, radio, print, web and e-mail components.
I am passionate about delivering results. Often, campaigns that I have managed exceeded industry standards by more than 60%.
Having spent many years in cable television, I've managed the creative and operational aspects of product launches for digital cable television, High-Speed Internet, Video On Demand, VOiP and long-distance telephone service.
My entrepreneurial drive enables me to be a responsible and conservative budget and expense manager. l have negotiated rates that saved up to 30% of the cost of projects.
I understand that delivering results for any business depends on building positive and sustained relationships with internal and external partners. As a team leader, I am dynamic and focused on development.
Areas of Expertise: Affinity Programs / Project Planning / Campaign Management / Creative Development / Operations / Tactical Planning / Strategy / Vendor Relations / Copyrighting / Campaign Analysis / Media Placement
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations @ Accountable for day-to-day budget oversight and management of the national mover co-op program’s various processes including vendors, client cable companies and internal partners.
• Coordination of national mover campaigns for 14 member cable companies generating over 2MM leads across multiple tactics.
• Tested then launched a new initiative with a response rate 15% above industry average.
• Reduced cost per piece / click / call for existing programs by up to 30%.
• Responsible for an annual budget of over $11MM.
• Oversaw direct marketing for audiences in excess of 7MM. From May 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 10 months) Owner @ Owner - Grant writing and marketing for non-profit and for-profit organizations including homeless shelters, the arts and retail.
• Grant writing resulting in over $125K of non-profit funding.
• Lead development and customer service creating over $40K of new clothing sales.
• Management of two Jewish Film Festivals raising over $10K for a congregation of 45 families. From January 2009 to May 2011 (2 years 5 months) Marketing Operations Manager @ Responsible for marketing operations for Comcast’s Blue Ridge area, including a tactical media budget of over $5 million annually for an area of 520,000 homes passed.
• Executed campaigns that grew the base for digital and High-Speed Internet by between 15K – 17K net additions per product.
• Launched Digital Voice product achieving a penetration of 2.7% within the first six months after product launch.
• Developed and implemented more than 40 local acquisition and retention campaigns achieving response rates 30% over industry average.
• Implemented a new college student retention program reducing student disconnects by 10%. From August 2006 to December 2008 (2 years 5 months) Charlottesville, Virginia AreaRegional Marketing Manager and Marketing Communications Manager @ Supervised a seven state $7MM regional advertising budget that was used to acquire and retain a customer base of over 1MM.
• Launched data-driven customer retention programs that resulted in a 25K reduction in customer churn.
• Implemented campaigns that reduced basic subscriber losses 60% year over year.
• Collaborated on cooperative campaigns saving $500K in budgeted expense.
• Developed and managed an interstitial advertising program scheduling commercials in 79 cable systems across 7 states viewed by 1MM cable customers that improved customer upgrades by 10%. From 2002 to 2006 (4 years) Charlottesville, Virginia AreaArea Marketing Manager @ In charge of subscriber growth, implementation of marketing campaigns, analysis of subscriber trends and campaign effectiveness, channel lineup changes and customer communication.
• Effectively lead a marketing and sales team of up to 11.
• Prepared and justified tactical marketing budgets of more than $700K per year.
• Launched digital cable and High-Speed Internet services. From 2000 to 2002 (2 years) District Marketing Manager @ Responsible for subscriber growth, tracking subscriber trends, communication of marketing campaigns, channel lineup changes, customer communication and training. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Owensboro, Kentucky Area
BA, Telecommunications @ University of Kentucky From 1985 to 1991 Rachel Peretz is skilled in: Customer Retention, Email Marketing, Marketing, Creative Direction, Public Relations, Forecasting, Leadership, Event Planning, Training, Strategic Alliances, Grant Writing, Tactical Planning, Internal Marketing, Media Placement, Offer Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension