Bachelor, Finance @
Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Multi-faceted Engagement Manager offering 8 years of expertise supporting Supply Chain business operations and customer enablement. Highly skilled in managing the e-sourcing event and procurement transactions, product release project, and key milestones in a Sales/Post-Sales Consultative setting. A key player on diverse teams; jointly delivered SAP Cloud procurement solutions/services, while managing global partner/customer relationship, on-boarding new suppliers,
Multi-faceted Engagement Manager offering 8 years of expertise supporting Supply Chain business operations and customer enablement. Highly skilled in managing the e-sourcing event and procurement transactions, product release project, and key milestones in a Sales/Post-Sales Consultative setting. A key player on diverse teams; jointly delivered SAP Cloud procurement solutions/services, while managing global partner/customer relationship, on-boarding new suppliers, and partner requirements, resulting in a 90% customer success rate. Well-versed in orchestrating change requests, guideline compliance, providing resolutions and communications
International Channel Manager @ • Conduct business plan with multinational vendor, perform account assessment, training and documentation, adopt best practice strategies, manage vendor relationship in sales and training in the US, LATAM & Caribbean territories, streamline sale processes, and improve efficiency.
• Work with cross functional teams on business strategy initiatives, manage policy execution and implantation. Report feed back to the General Manager.
• Manage and maintain multinational vendor accounts, communicate with vendors on any product updates, contract renewals, and any issue escalating progress. Be the accounts point of contact for both internal and external teams.
• Collaborate with vendor sales and procurement teams, provided pricing quote, closed sales deals, resolved purchase order and invoice discrepancies in a multinational sales setting, and achieved 100% completion.
• Recruit and on-board new vendor, manage communication strategy for promotion, new releases, and assist Marketing team in development and execution of go-to-market strategic approach. From May 2014 to February 2015 (10 months) Commercial Channel Partner Operation @ • Manage the direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Partner on-boarding to ensure go-live success of SAP channel sales program.
• Liaise between sales, implementation team, and end client/customer as the primary communication conduit for sales field engagement, SLA Management, Service Review Reporting, and Project Leadership.
• On-boarded 50+ Partners; managed communication strategy, partner portal access, demo, and training for Cloud Hosted Infrastructure & Managed Services to SAP Customers.
• Met 100% of Key Deliverables & Milestones, jointly planning/executing process & quality improvement for on-time partner on-boarding; routinely earns “Top Team Player” accolades from clients and peers.
• Interface cross-functionally to drive partner deal profitability, deliverables/milestones and budget; resolve ad-hoc issues and prepare pipeline review of deals, leads, KPIs, and new partner targets.
• Upgrade Global Partner Portal content; train Partners and Channel Managers on new releases via newsletters, newsflashes, announcements and notifications.
• Work with Corporate Marketing team for all events and marketing activities. Deliver reporting that helps improve forecast, demand management, applications, and data analysis. From March 2011 to February 2014 (3 years) Greater Atlanta AreaCustomer Sucess Specialist @ • Managed the day-to-day operational aspects of project, scope and roll-in of request for new Partner services as liaison to SAP Service Delivery, Design & Architecture and Portfolio Team.
• Built well-cultivated Partner relationships, collaborating internally to drive sales effectiveness, operations and on-boarding strategy to achieve a 90% customer success rate.
• Facilitated e-Sourcing Products software usage support and troubleshooting, enabling seamless alignment for ramp up projects and Customer Satisfaction throughout the Project Lifecycle.
• Acted as an advocate for client requirements, communicating critical success factors to ensure recurring Sales/Pre-Sales, Operational, Financial, and Customer win-win rates.
• Trained users on Web-Ex software, process guidelines, standards, methods & tools to support sales and marketing activities and best practice sharing of operational processes via regional information exchange. From August 2007 to March 2011 (3 years 8 months) Greater Atlanta AreaAssistant Marketing Manager @ Approve all distributors and dealers' monthly advertising, promotion, and all other sales and marketing activities and claims
Generate and create marketing monthly sales and inventory reports, and maintaining all reports
Correspond all internet inquiries, customer service and e-commerce
Perform marketing research for new products
Assist with trade shows, marketing campaigns, and all marketing activies From January 2007 to August 2007 (8 months) Loan Specialist @ Evaluate and determine customer credit and current financial situation for residential mortgage loan.
Give credit counciling to customer and hold educational seminars to public.
Generate all documents and assistant loan processing.
Oversee the loan process and communication between customer, processor and underwriters in order to close the loan. From September 2004 to March 2007 (2 years 7 months) Bookkeeper @ Full Charge Bookkeeping:
Including AR, AP, Weekly Payrolls, Corporate Tax returns, Monthly-end bank accounts reconciliation, and more. From May 2002 to September 2004 (2 years 5 months) Personal Banker @ Open all bank offers accounts, and offer all types of loans to consumer.
Troubleshooting customers banking concerns.
Promote and organize sales & marketing events for banking products
Training new employees. From September 2000 to April 2002 (1 year 8 months) Marketing Communications @ • Prepare budget forecast on yearly proposals for exhibitions, seminars, advertising and public relation events
• Make arrangements for equipment shipping, hotel and conference room booking, airport pickups, and prepare all meeting materials for the event
• Coordinate and assist sister companies for top customer delegations to visit our European manufacturing and office facilities From September 1992 to August 1996 (4 years)
Master's Degree, Operations & Supply Chain Management @ Southern New Hampshire UniversityBachelor, Finance @ Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business From 2000 to 2001 Associate, Business @ Georgia Perimeter College From 1997 to 1999 Rachel M. is skilled in: Event Planning, Event Management, Project management, Project Management, CRM, Program Management, New Business Development, Product Management, SaaS, Management, Customer Service, Pre-sales, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Enterprise Software
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension