Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General @
I am an experienced and skilled technology professional with a deep interest in the ways that technology can reduce operational costs, increase profitability, streamline business processes and provide greater business intelligence through data analytics. My recent work has been focused on understanding and explaining how technology solutions can impact the operational aspects of systems for manufacturing, energy
I am an experienced and skilled technology professional with a deep interest in the ways that technology can reduce operational costs, increase profitability, streamline business processes and provide greater business intelligence through data analytics. My recent work has been focused on understanding and explaining how technology solutions can impact the operational aspects of systems for manufacturing, energy and transportation. These efforts are often referred to as the Internet of Things.
I look forward to finding new and innovative ways to use technology to address the biggest problems our customers face while leveraging Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators to provide a comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
• A proven sales leader with a demonstrated track record of delivering business results by driving revenue, growth and profits
• Created Go-To-Market demand generation events focused on Manufacturing, Energy, and Transportation for US Commercial Markets
• Diverse experience includes: account management, business start-ups, business development, consultative / technology solutions selling, information and reporting solutions, and data base management and integration
• Strong focus on understanding client needs, setting, and exceeding goals, and establishing process based on best practices
• Execution and results driven by strategically matching solutions to customer business needs and initiatives at the highest levels within Clients
* Start-up Sales
* Executive / C- Level Engagement and Selling
* Cross Functional Team Leadership
* New Business Development
* Sales Marketing Strategy
* Consultative Information & Technology Selling and Management
* Executive / Strategic Management
* Channel Management
Software Sales Specialist - Cisco Energy & Asset Management @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaVirtual Sales Specialist - Internet of Things @ From August 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 4 months) Virtual Sales Account Manager @ From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Sales Manager @ Experience
• Facilitated the integration of Scangaroo and GEN-ARC’s Digital Asset Management Operation. Created product development to link GEN-ARC’s on-site conversion services and private cloud based archive.
• Organized sales team for maximum efficiency and success, resulting in highest ever revenue.
• Expertise of Salesforce.com and CRM systems to support successful sales initiatives.
• Drove new account acquisition programs.
• Managed a team of three contractors to implement on-site conversion services. Trained all employees and contractors on equipment and scanning specific software. Wrote all process maps and training programs for mobile conversion division.
• Wrote proposals for document conversion projects. Performed consultations and inventory assessments with clients in order to generate scope of work for conversion projects.
• Wrote go-to-market strategy for commercial and consumer markets
• Managed on-site scanning projects for 100K+ document conversion needs From June 2013 to April 2014 (11 months) Sales Manager @ • Developed go-to-market strategy for growth in commercial and consumer markets
• Assessed operational needs and implement human capital strategies for staff recruitment, on-boarding and orientation, training and performance management
• Worked with principal owner on a continuous assessment of business processes to establish and continuously improve operation efficiency, market orientation, and profitability
• Responsible for new hire products training From June 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 1 month) Greater Denver AreaStudent @ Political Science From September 2008 to May 2012 (3 years 9 months) Intern @ From August 2011 to December 2011 (5 months) Project Analyst @ From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science and Government @ University of Colorado at Boulder From 2008 to 2012 Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General @ Towson University From 2007 to 2008 Winston Churchill High School Philip Halls is skilled in: Business Development, Sales, Client Relations, Political Science, Policy Analysis, Public Policy, Energy Policy, Government, Politics, Economics, Research, Leadership, Public Relations, Proposal Writing, Fundraising, Public Speaking, Management, Salesforce.com, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension