Managing Principal / President @ Acommence Advisors, Inc.
Co-Chair, Internet of Things (IoT) Forum @ Tech Titans / Metroplex Technology Business Council
Advisory Board @ Bitzer Mobile
Pennsbury Sr. High School
Globally recognized thought leader in the Enterprise Mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. A results-oriented, accomplished executive with an outstanding record of proven success in creating, enabling, building and restructuring organizations to optimize results in operational performance, revenue growth and profitability. Excels in recruiting, developing and retaining professional, high-performance teams dedicated to achieving organizational objectives.
Globally recognized thought leader in the Enterprise Mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. A results-oriented, accomplished executive with an outstanding record of proven success in creating, enabling, building and restructuring organizations to optimize results in operational performance, revenue growth and profitability. Excels in recruiting, developing and retaining professional, high-performance teams dedicated to achieving organizational objectives. An integral leader, who secures a client's / corporation’s place at the forefront of the industry.
BUSINESS AND REVENUE ACCELERATION
PRODUCT LIFECYCLE RATIONALIZATION
START-UP OPERATION DEVELOPMENT
VENTURE FUNDING ASSISTANCE
PRODUCT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE ASSESSMENT & STRATEGY
NEXT GENERATION MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
MOBILE TEAM BUILDING, STAFFING AND RECRUITING
IoT and M2M THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
STRATIGIC ALLIANCE STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Managing Principal / President @ Acommence Advisors, Inc. (AAI) is a technology industry consultancy focused on Mobile Strategy, Business Acceleration and Sales Velocity Generation for start-up and mature organizations.
With deep roots in the Mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), Network, Communications and Integration arena, AAI is focused on Sales, Strategy, Research and Analysis, Innovation and Ideation, Business Development and Strategic Alliance growth and support driving business acceleration and velocity. The firm’s foremost goals are helping organizations and businesses develop strategic plans around utilization, ROI and TCO calculations, revenue generation, sales rationalization and deployment strategies with services including; revenue generation and sales strategy, market analysis, organizational and product design and ideation, systems provisioning, cost containment, program construction, deployment and operation plans to introduce Social, Mobility, IT, Communication platforms that forward organizational missions and value propositions.
With new technologies impacting enterprises, Acommence Advisors staff drives initiatives such as: mHealth, mEducation, SFA, FFE & mBusiness as well as Mobile Payment/Commerce, Mobile Security, Social and M2M strategies for Smartphones, Tablets, IoT and Wearable Computing platforms, (Glassed, Watches, Sensors, Apparel…). We have been dedicated to the integration of the ecosystem including technologies like mobile platforms and middleware, backend integration to ERP and CRP deployments, Virtualization, Hypervisor, Mobile Container, VPN, Dual Persona and security schema as well as API, SDK, and integration management.
Additionally, acting as strategic business coaches for startup companies and reinvented mature organizations alike, Acommence Advisors, Inc. works with OEMs, Carriers, ISVs, VARs providers, Consultancies and SIs regarding go to market strategies, market position, market dynamics, alliance integration and market penetration solutions. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Co-Chair, Internet of Things (IoT) Forum @ As Co-Chair of the IoT Forum, my goal, along with the Tech Titans / MTBC leadership and fellow committee members is to help position North Texas as a global hub for IoT innovation. Additionally we hope to serve the business, technology and academic communities through the IoT Forum’s goal to grow and influence deep understandings of IoT business value, applications, use cases and market opportunities for enterprise through education, technology integration and the recruitment of business stakeholders subsequently positioning North Texas as a global leader in IoT. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Advisory Board @ Member of the Technical Board of Advisors, Bitzer Mobile developed an industry leading mobile container solution. Board position was eliminated when Bitzer Mobile was purchased by Oracle in November of 2013.
During his time on the board, Peter’s participation included advising Bitzer Mobile on trends in the enterprise mobility arena, and was responsible for productive introductions and interactions with global wireless carriers, global system integrators, and mobility software providers.
http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/acquisitions/bitzermobile/index.html From January 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 11 months) Mobile Practice Leader, United States and Canada @ Responsible for all mobility pursuits in North America. Managed opportunity pipeline in excess of $50,000,000 in application development, platform integration services, mobile & IoT strategy engagements, SaaS, PaaS and managed mobility opportunities. Authored Capgemini Mobility service offering collateral, mobile strategy methodology, case studies and points of view, as well as performed delivery oversight of application development, platform integration, strategy engagements and pursuit progress. and delivery
• Collaborated with senior executives in verticals and horizontals globally throughout company.
• Managed Capgemini Mobility alliance relationships globally.
• Worked to develop new offerings in TEMS, Managed Security, Container and Hypervisor capabilities
• Worked closely with SAP, IBM, SFDC, and KONY on all facets of their enterprise mobility platforms. From May 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 5 months) Advisory Board @ Member of Cloudmasons Board of Advisors. Cloudmasons had a positive exit in 2013. From August 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 7 months) Austin, Texas AreaPrincipal Consultant @ During my non-compete agreement period with Samsung Telecommunications America, I consulted on engagements and other interesting arrangements focusing on GTM strategy, sales growth, business development, alliance growth and enterprise leadership opportunities. From 2012 to 2012 (less than a year) Advisory Board @ During my time on the Advisory Board, my participation included advising InBay on trends in the enterprise mobility arena, and I was responsible for productive introductions and interactions to global wireless carriers, global system integrators, and mobility software providers.
Additionally, I engaged in corporate structure generation, overarching strategy development and actively participated and presented to Venture Capital firms to secure series A funding. From 2012 to 2012 (less than a year) General Manager, Enterprise Mobile Enablement @ Developed GTM strategy for enterprise business adopted globally as de facto global enterprise GTM strategy. Authored Samsung’s Tablet and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) / Internet of Things (IoT) enterprise strategies for U.S. market. Responsible for B2B sales engagements in U.S. Built carrier-specific overlay sales organization in support of AT&T’s VZW’s, T-Mobile’s and Sprint’s enterprise sales teams, integrating with carrier executive leadership’s enterprise directions and value propositions.
• Commenced and grew enterprise pipeline to over 5,000,000 smartphones, tablets, rugged devices and netbooks within first 12 months,
• Sold over $1,200,000,000 in smartphones for enterprise purposes in 2010.
• Created four independent U.S. enterprise carrier overlay sales organizations, supporting Samsung sales to each of the four major U.S. Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile) and their nearly 10,000 enterprise sellers.
• Organized U.S. enterprise pre- and post-sales engineering department providing Windows Phone and Android integration expertise, as well as level-three technical issue resolution.
• Developed Samsung U.S.-based Alliance organization, developing strategic alliance relationships with firms such as Cisco, Citrix, Sybase, Good, Pyxis, Antenna, Xora, SAP, Oracle and Salesforce.com, as well as others.
• Managed U.S. enterprise product-planning organization with direct influence to 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 enterprise device and software road maps for U.S.-based carrier portfolio.
• Interfaced with marketing to generate collateral, case studies and points of view for purpose of extolling Samsung enterprise value proposition.
• Developed Samsung enterprise-specific solutions such as the basis for the Samsung SAFE enterprise software security suite and enterprise life-cycle mgt. solutions for SaaS-based white label offerings through carriers.
• Samsung’s global relationship to Microsoft’s Partner Engagement Board (MPEB) for Windows Phone. From 2008 to 2011 (3 years) Senior Manager/ North American Leader, Business Development and Alliances @ Responsible for mobility pursuits in North America. Managed in excess of $100,000,000 in opportunity pipeline. Authored new Accenture Mobility service offering collateral, mobile & M2M strategy documents, case studies and points of view, as well as global practice management of Accenture’s global knowledge management for Mobility.
• Collaborated with partners and senior executives in verticals and horizontals globally throughout company.
• Managed Accenture Mobility alliance relationships globally.
• Served as Accenture’s board member of Microsoft’s Partner Alliance Board for Windows Mobile. From August 2007 to November 2008 (1 year 4 months) CS & FS Global Capture, Senior Manager @ Working in the office of the COO, accountable for all strategic pursuits of $100,000,000 and larger in the communications and content vertical industry group within commercial services segment worldwide. Managed over $500,000,000 of sales opportunities in 2006, most notably Embarq, a $471,000,000 pursuit with partial award for ERP redesign work in January 2006; Mobile Satellite Ventures OSS and BSS pursuit at $160,000,000; eircom OSS and BSS pursuit at €100,000,000 (~$131,000,000 U.S.); as well as other smaller engagements.
• Coauthored new BearingPoint strategic pursuit guide, relationship-mapping tool, account-planning guide and other assorted sales tools to help increase account manager and sales director productivity and close ratios. Collaborated with 20 sales directors and managing directors to enhance sales presentation skills.
• Managed all oral presentations and led negotiations as basis of position.
• Enabled 2007 Global Capture to exceed team quote of $500,000,000 by 20%. From April 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 5 months) Director, Business Development @ Sales Director, EDS/Sprint Alliance 8/2005 to 4/2006
• Managed sales pursuits, for Sprint wireless & wireline services to EDS’s clients on a global basis w/ funnel of ~$100M.
• Developed go to market strategy with EDS, Sprint & CPE partner’s product management offices for relevant and distinct EDS/Sprint offerings.
Client Sales Director, Comm. Industry Vertical Market 7/2002 to 8/2005
• Managed strategic sales pursuits, for BPO, On/Off Shore Applications, ITO services and EDS Consulting services, as principal relationship lead on major regional communications concerns such as Avaya, Lucent, Comcast, Verizon, Verizon Wireless, DSMI/SMS-800, Global Crossing and XO.
• Worked with above organizations on joint go to market sell with/through opportunities for Applications Hosting, Managed Storage, Managed Desktop, Managed Network and Managed Security, CRM/Call Center & Wireless Data Services.
• Built and managed pipeline in excess of $500M with sales of over $50M. From July 2002 to April 2006 (3 years 10 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaVice President @ Built new team of 37, selling to multi-national corporations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and West Virginia. Responsible for 2001 plan attainment of 135.53% new revenue and bookings, with $150,000,000 in new contracts, along with over $600,000,000 in funnel activity.
• Implemented CRM enhanced sales force automation for improved forecasting and funnel management.
• Managed Sales, Sales Engineering and Customer Care organizations within the region
• Served as member of corporate compensation committee and customer satisfaction task force.
• Instituted and managed 7x24 emergency call center on September 11, 2001.
• Responsible for TDM Voice, Network Data, Managed Services, VoIP services, IP, ATM, MPLS and Audio Conferencing services throughout the region. From November 2000 to April 2002 (1 year 6 months) Director, Strategic Opportunity @ Attained 1,100% of quota in 2000 with $165,000,000 in contract signings. Responsible for strategic account planning for major sales opportunities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and West Virginia region. Partnered with two regional sales directors to develop skill set of ten branch sales managers and 80 territory sales representatives.
• Developed regional e-commerce initiative.
• Served as acting group manager for Eastern U.S. Strategic Opportunity Group.
• Earned Sprint Distinguished Contributor Award, 2000. From August 1999 to November 2000 (1 year 4 months) Director, Market Manager @ Served as founding territory sales representative in 1994. Built new team of 27 selling to multi-national corporations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Opened markets and managed offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as Columbia, Maryland.
• Grew annual area revenue 50-fold, from 1994 annual revenue of $1,000,000 to 1999 annual revenue of $50,000,000.
• Earned GTE Corp. Chairman’s Leadership Award Nomination in 1998, as well as President’s Winners Circle.
• Achieved President’s Winner’s Circle status in 1995, 1996 and 1997.
• Named Mid-Atlantic Account Executive of the Year in 1995, fifth in nation. From April 1994 to July 1999 (5 years 4 months)
BA, Politics @ Saint Joseph's UniversityPennsbury Sr. High School Peter DeNagy is skilled in: Alliances, Product Marketing, Product Development, Strategic Partnerships, Product Strategy, Sales Management, New Business Development, Business Strategy, Mobile Enterprise, Product Management, Business Alliances, Telecommunications, Strategic Planning, Wireless, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension