High School/Secondary Diplomas and Certificates @
Red Oak High School
IT Systems Specialist @ As an IT Systems Specialist, I am a key part of the services team and play a critical role in driving our businesses success. I am an expert in the M-Files® document management software solution and work together with our customers to help discern their needs and determine how M-Files® can benefit their
IT Systems Specialist @ As an IT Systems Specialist, I am a key part of the services team and play a critical role in driving our businesses success. I am an expert in the M-Files® document management software solution and work together with our customers to help discern their needs and determine how M-Files® can benefit their business.
My day-to-day tasks consist of performing M-Files® system implementations that include defining customer needs, integrating M-Files® with customers' existing systems such as CRM software, and conducting customer training. From May 2015 to Present (7 months) Support Account Manager @ As a Support Account Manager, I was responsible for fostering strong relationships with our clients and was relied upon to provide advice and recommendations, based upon my own experience and expertise, for our products across all levels of the county/state. I managed an assigned customer base consisting of clients that have contracted for additional support services, were determined to be in a critical state, or that were transitioning into support.
• Responsible for overall client relationship and become an important member of their IT operations team.
• Managed critical accounts.
• Responsible for pro-active communication with SME’s and client stakeholders.
• Worked with the clients and Tyler support personnel to set clear, realistic expectations, and deliverables throughout the development of a support account plan; then execute against the plan through proactive work on the objectives.
• Managed release management for assigned accounts.
• Documented and advised clients on best practices for backup, restores, and disaster recovery.
• Developed and maintained excellent relationships with assigned customers
• Proactively reviewed client support incidents & recommend training plans for post go live training.
• Managed accounts transitioning from go-live to full-support mode.
• Balanced client’s state reporting.
• Conducted requirement gathering sessions.
• Scheduled project sizings for customer change orders. From August 2012 to May 2015 (2 years 10 months) Implementation Consultant @ As an Implementation Consultant at Tyler Technologies, Inc., I was responsible for delivering high quality, on-site training in system setup and business use for Courts and Justice Software applications.
• Assisted in implementing Tyler’s case management solution in 11 county-wide deals in Texas, Nevada, and New Mexico.
• Provided exceptional onsite and web-based training to client’s for system setup, administration and maintenance.
• Worked with colleagues and managers to design, implement and proactively manage the software experience for our clients.
• Worked to understand our client’s business processes and configured the application based on client’s business needs.
• Conducted data conversion reviews and all associated processes with Tyler clients.
• Facilitated the creation and updating of software end-user manuals.
• Independently kept up to date on new functionality.
• Assisted in balancing client’s state reporting.
• Provided outstanding end-user support during software go-live phase. From March 2010 to August 2012 (2 years 6 months) Technical Support Supervisor @ • Lead software implementation and training efforts.
• Supervised a team of 3 technical support professionals that provided technical support, training, and implementation to over 1,000 clients.
• Assisted in managing the development of our company-wide learning management system.
• Managed fit and implementation of software interfacing solutions for client base.
• Member of team that helped develop, implement, and maintain our internal CRM application. From November 2004 to March 2010 (5 years 5 months)
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General @ University of North Texas From 2003 to 2004 High School/Secondary Diplomas and Certificates @ Red Oak High School From 1995 to 1999 Paul Rans is skilled in: Training, Software Implementation, Software Documentation, Technical Support, Employee Training, SQL, Account Management, Customer Support, Business Process, Payroll, Employee Benefits, SaaS, Transition Management, Requirements Gathering, SDLC
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension