Business Leadership, Operations, Sales Expert | Currently in Transition @ General Manager | COO | Vice President Sales | Currently In Transition
General Manager @ The RCF Group
Chief Operating Officer @ S.Rose Company
High School Diploma @
Westlake High School
Business Leader, with proven experience as a General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Client Services, Facility Manager and Certified NCIDQ Interior Designer. Highly skilled in Corporate, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality & Sports Entertainment Environments. Significant experience in business operations Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Client Service Administration. Especially skilled in business restructuring, rebuilding and business mergers. Recognized
Business Leader, with proven experience as a General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Client Services, Facility Manager and Certified NCIDQ Interior Designer. Highly skilled in Corporate, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality & Sports Entertainment Environments. Significant experience in business operations Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Client Service Administration. Especially skilled in business restructuring, rebuilding and business mergers. Recognized for Excellent Team Building Skills, Strategic & Creative Sales Business Development and Exceptional Client Relationships.
• P&L Management
• Strategic Thinker
• Creative Problem Solver
• True Small Business Leader
• Hands on Leadership
• Collaborative Hands on Sales Leader
• Strategic Business Development
• Creative Unique Client Solutions
• Opportunity forecasting
• Exceptional Client Relationship
• Strategic Alliance Developer
• Strategic Planning
• Development / Management Operational Budgets
• Cap Ex Budgets
• KPI development and management
• Performance Analytic's
• Operational Process Improvement
• Human Resource Recruiting
• Employee Development
• Performance Leader
• Positive growth based culture leader
• Effective Communicator
• Team Builder
Business Leadership, Operations, Sales Expert | Currently in Transition @ I am recognized for my integrity and innovative thinking. Leading businesses to growth and profitability through the achievement of exceptional client experiences, operational excellence and market leading solutions. My hands on approach and collaborative management style creates a highly motivated environment which drive team members to exceed their potential. I bring a valuable resource to companies looking to grow and or transition. My flexible leadership skills and experience in all business functions including: Operations, Finance, Sales Management, Partner Management, Human Resources, Customer Service, Design and New Business Development are ideal for businesses seeking significant growth or transition.
I am looking for new opportunities in business leadership for a small to medium size business or national / regional new business development positions. You may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 216-410-4709 From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio AreaGeneral Manager @ The RCF Group is a Commercial Interiors Company that focuses on Commercial Furniture, Modular Architectural Products and Facility Services.
• Lead successful transition and integration of two businesses into Cleveland location
• Merged people, process, technology through a culture based collaborative approach.
• Orchestrated training and implementation of new business processes
• Oversaw local merger 3 server domains, operating systems completed in the first five months
• Development, lead closing of 6 million dollars in new business sales first 6 months of operation.
• Designed sales strategy and lead new business development plan with a 30% growth goal.
• Spearheaded the alignment of the staff into new client based project teams.
• Oversaw all daily activity for the business related to operations, sales and personnel. From August 2014 to March 2015 (8 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio AreaChief Operating Officer @ The S.Rose Company is a Commercial Interiors Company that focuses on Commercial Furniture, Modular Architectural Products and Facility Services.
• Strategic architect responsible for rebuilding the business.
• Restructured and returned the business to sales in excess of 20 million in 3 years
• Complete P&L responsibility:Quarterly, Monthly financials weekly goals, progress management
• Annual Capital & Expense Budgets,
• Lowered operating expenses 46% through effective implementation and management of KPI’s
• Reduced Staff 56% through a comprehensive review / restructuring of the company talent pool
• Returned revenues to 20M with 50% less staffing through a collaborative team approach
• Designed and implemented new work flow processes that maximized business efficiency
• True small business leadership
• Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Operations, Sales and everything else.
• Established performance based culture focused on Exceeding Client Expectations
• Lead strategic vision, developed unique business solutions that enhanced current sales
• Designed and lead sales team achieving 30% new business development sale year over year
• Established collaborative team based sales approach that leveraged individuals expert skills
• 20M no-bid negotiated sales achieved.
• Created & implemented exclusive organic go to market sales strategy.
• Developed strategic supplier relationships which provided a competitive advantage
• Achieved 50% local market increase
• Converted multiple competitive accounts Key Bank, PNC Bank and the Cleveland Clinic From January 2009 to July 2014 (5 years 7 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio AreaVice President Client Services @ Operational Leadership
• Leadership of business warehouse, installation and project management operations
• Development / designed complex service solutions to align and enhance our company offerings
• Customized service solutions :
• Moving / move management, client storage & inventory management
• Facility re-stacking, decommissioning, cost avoidance consulting
• Project budgeting and detailed project management planning
• Lead workflow process mapping resulting in the development of ideal workflow / best practices
• 3M annual service revenues achieved
• Developed Service Sales Business division responsible for unique programs
• 2–3M annual modular architectural products revenues achieved
• Developed Modular Architectural products division
• Trained / Educated sales team on complex service solutions & modular architectural products
• Developed sales go to market strategy for service solutions and architectural products divisions
• Lead modular architectural product and service sales through hands on collaborative approach
• Educated clients on unique service options and modular environments advantages
• Effectively used service and modular products to penetrate competitively held accounts From April 2001 to December 2008 (7 years 9 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio AreaVice President Operations @ Operational Leadership
• Leadership of business warehouse, installation, order processing and project management
• Development and design of complex service solutions to align and enhance current sales
• Customized service solutions:
• Moving / move management, client storage & inventory management,
• Facility re-stacking decommissioning, cost avoidance consulting
• Project budgeting and detailed project management planning
• Developed Asset value analytic reporting and life cycle analysis for clients stored assets
• Achieved 108% increase in service revenue
• Successfully development and implementation platform of unique services
• Achieved service revenue goal 3.5M 25% of total business revenue 15M
• Developed company sales strategy
• Lead business development through a collaborative hands on approach
• Established effective training program for the sales team resulting in significant growth from
existing clients From January 1995 to May 2002 (7 years 5 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio AreaFacility Planner @ • Designed and renovated all corporate and retail facilities outside of Columbus, Ohio.
• Designed facilities to closely align with the current marketing directions of the bank.
• Completed state wide banking office renovation project in 18 months; 110 locations.
• Selected and managed the project architect and design process.
• Construction management including selection and management of General Contractors.
• Responsible for coordination planning and project scheduling
• Project close out
• Responsible for budget and project accounting From June 1987 to January 1995 (7 years 8 months)
BSID, Industrial Design @ The Ohio State University From 1981 to 1987 High School Diploma @ Westlake High School From 1979 to 1981 Paul Johanni is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Interior Design, Furniture, Construction, Sales Management, Planning, Interiors, Contract Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Customer Relations, New Business Development, Team Building, Negotiation, Excel, Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension