Sales Support Engineer - Media Management Services @ Getty Images
Account Manager - image.net @ Getty Images
MA, Film Studies & Communication, Pass @
Queen Mary University of London
A proactive and dynamic professional combining extensive media industry experience with proven success in technical sales and support. Utilises multilingual communication skills to great effect in developing relationships with new and existing clients, understanding their needs and developing customised solutions accordingly. Quick to familiarise himself with new technologies with a logical and analytical approach to solving complex
A proactive and dynamic professional combining extensive media industry experience with proven success in technical sales and support. Utilises multilingual communication skills to great effect in developing relationships with new and existing clients, understanding their needs and developing customised solutions accordingly. Quick to familiarise himself with new technologies with a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems and issues. Able to perform effectively both independently and as part of a team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved, even in the most competitive industry sectors.
Sales Engineer @ - Build & deliver custom presentations & demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Provide expertise on all Silverpop product features and offerings
- Provide input to Product Marketing on client needs and industry trends for product enhancements
- Discuss and demonstrate Silverpop’s technical architecture and integration model
- Consult on integrations including Salesforce.com, other CRM platforms and web analytics solutions through XML and SOAP APIs
- RFP support to the Silverpop Sales teams (Regional Sales Managers and Relationship Managers) with the goal of assisting in the close of sales opportunities. Sales opportunities include, but are not limited to: new contracts for Regional Sales Manager support roles; and contract renewals, incremental sales, and increased email volume for Relationship Manager support roles From November 2011 to Present (4 years 2 months) London, United KingdomSales Support Engineer - Media Management Services @ As Sales Support Engineer at Getty Images, my role was to:
- Support all Media Management Solution sales across the EMEA region including promoting the features and benefits of Media Manager to prospects and customers.
- Increase confidence in the technology and infrastructure and overcoming any technical objections raised during the sales cycle.
- Play a key role in formulating a technical sales strategy and configuring bespoke solutions according to defined business requirements in order to achieve best value.
- Create product, sales and training materials to support the Media Manager sales team.
- Work collaboratively with the development team to prioritise new developments and consult on new product functionality. From March 2008 to November 2011 (3 years 9 months) London, United KingdomAccount Manager - image.net @ As image.net Account Manager, my responsibilities included:
- Playing a pivotal role in managing relationships with new and existing clients in UK & Ireland and Scandinavia, ensuring that they were fully trained in all aspects of business processes and systems.
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and preparing and presenting progress reports on business performance of client accounts and forecasts on future trends.
- Liaising between clients, colleagues and other teams to identify opportunities to develop new business and increase revenue.
- Being responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of all content on the image.net website as well as maintaining the database of registered users
- Coordinating photographers at premiere events or film festivals in Cannes, Berlin and Venice and editing photos for client approval.
- Additionally responsible for designing email layouts for client publicity and marketing communications to the media and translating these in French, Italian and Spanish. From May 2004 to March 2008 (3 years 11 months) London, United Kingdom
FdSc, Web Technologies, 2:1 @ Birkbeck, U. of London From 2013 to 2015 MA, Film Studies & Communication, Pass @ Queen Mary University of London From 2002 to 2003 BA (Joint Hons), Modern Languages, 2:1 @ Westminster University From 1997 to 2001 Bachelor's degree, Modern European Studies @ UCL From 1996 to 1997 International Baccalaureate, French, English, Spanish, Economics and Mathematics, 74.56 @ European School Brussels From 1984 to 1996 Patrick Stewart is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Digital Asset Management, SaaS, CRM, Marketing Automation, XML, Solution Selling, HTML, Spanish, Photoshop, Technical Product Sales, Strategy, English, French, Databases
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension