What I can bring to your operation is 25+ plus years of business and technical consulting / business process reengineering / creative leadership experience supported by more than 20 projects executed across EMEA and LATAM including companies operating in many diverse sectors including Fortune 500; and a proven track record of successful team building, leadership, improved performance,
What I can bring to your operation is 25+ plus years of business and technical consulting / business process reengineering / creative leadership experience supported by more than 20 projects executed across EMEA and LATAM including companies operating in many diverse sectors including Fortune 500; and a proven track record of successful team building, leadership, improved performance, tactical thinking & problem solving, along with the ability to communicate with all organizational levels.
I am an experienced leader of large and small teams and have had the privilege of building and developing many highly productive teams over the last 20 years. Gathering skilled resources for a large ERP project, Digital Transformation, or restructuring and re-energising a dysfunctional IT department – I have done it all and more besides.
I have a deep understanding of all aspects of IT, including Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Development, Cloud, Communications etc. I am a highly competent DevOps practitioner, and my unique skill lies in my ability to bridge the ‘business gap’ between IT and the rest of the business. Working at board level and with operational managers, I am able to understand business requirements, whether marketing, logistics, financial etc. and translate these requirements into a coherent and scalable IT strategy.
I have a particular interest in organisational change, having witnessed first hand on many occasions, how the cultural aspects of an organisation can have a profound effect on the relative success of large transformational projects. I specialise in helping businesses adapt to change both from a business process and technical perspective.
I can define myself as a 360 professional that covers: business, leadership, technical and different industries knowledge as you can see in the chart below.
Technical Solutions Architect @ From June 2015 to Present (5 months) Sheffield, United KingdomERP Program Manager, Solutions Architect and Enterprise Transformation @ I was hired to boost the company into a new era of IT and operating centralized process of their subsidiaries that has to support the company vision and strategy.
I was given a blank sheet of paper to write the future in terms of IT with the intention to align their vision for the future from the IT point of view. The only requirement that the board of directors gave me, was to implement for them an ERP that could help them to support the future strategy.
Between my achievements I think I have to highlight the following ones:
• Lead as program and project manager the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 across 5 countries
• Deal with the board of directors and provide periodical updates apart from obtaining the “green light” to the project through a detailed business case and budget prepared solely by me.
• Build an internal team with knowledge on AX and business understanding as well as train and mentor the internal team to enable them to adopt the change required by the executive team.
• Partner selection process and contract negotiation. Negotiate terms, team, scope and prize, and follow-up of the initial budget and economic positions (including infrastructure, licensing, and services).
• Act as the solutions architect and control the whole design of the international model ensuring we deliver a scalable system and maintaining it to a very low level of customizations.
• Prepare and execute a roadmap to support the vision of the company in IT Terms.
• Ensure the quality of all the deliverables, conduct tollgate reviews, ensure conditions of satisfaction, manage the internal and external teams, stakeholders, executive team, sponsors, business decisions makers, key users, prepare presentations to different type of audience, etc. From April 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 3 months) Kent - United KingdomSenior Solutions Architect @ • Implementing Dynamics AX across 15 EMEA countries, +1000 end users.
• Building an internal team with knowledge on AX (functional and technical) and business understanding.
• Adapting best practices methodologies from PMP and Microsoft Dynamics Surestep around project management to deliver solutions internally. (Portfolio management, project management, prioritization, engage the business users, business changes improvement process, and solutions delivery life-cycle)
• Help my company to reduce costs on third consulting companies creating the required background for the required knowledge and a solid team of people to trust.
• Improve productivity on different business process (sales, marketing, supply chain, financial, inventory management, warehouse, procurement, etc.) From May 2012 to April 2014 (2 years) Sheffield, United KingdomSolution Architect Microsoft Dynamics AX @ More than 20 years of experience implementing SAP R/3, and Microsoft Dynamics AX on all the versions. Worked with almost all modules at a wide range of industries and countries/cultures. Project/Program Management for large international initiatives, Business Process Re-engineering, building, leading and coaching gobal IT teams. IT Cost Reduction. From March 2006 to May 2012 (6 years 3 months) Consultor AX @ From July 2005 to February 2006 (8 months)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) @ EUDE Business School From 2013 to 2015 HND In software engineering, Informática @ Escuela de sistemas informáticos (ESI) From 1992 to 1995 Oscar Martínez is skilled in: ERP, Leadership, Microsoft Dynamics, Business Process, AX 2009, Axapta, Project Management, AX 2012, Business Consultant, Change Management, Business Analysis, Consulting, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Negotiation, CPIM, Solution Architecture, Communication Skills, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Management, Strategy, Integration, IT Strategy, Software Project..., X++, Pre-sales, SSRS, Enterprise Software, Software Implementation, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Project, Project Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension