Sales Coordinator, Business Development @ Wrigley Nigeria
Sales Executive @ AIR LIQUIDE NIGERIA PLC.
Sales Executive @ GREAT BRANDS NIGERIA LIMITED – Consumer Business Division
Marketing Management, Second Class @
Lagos State University
Dynamic years of Sales career reflecting pioneering experience and record-breaking performance in the service and Fast Moving Consumer Products (FMCG) industries. Remain on the cutting-edge, driving new business through key sales channels and establishing strategic partnership and dealer relationships to increase customer service delivery while focus on channel revenue. And pursue to work with a focused and
Dynamic years of Sales career reflecting pioneering experience and record-breaking performance in the service and Fast Moving Consumer Products (FMCG) industries. Remain on the cutting-edge, driving new business through key sales channels and establishing strategic partnership and dealer relationships to increase customer service delivery while focus on channel revenue. And pursue to work with a focused and reputable organization with a very high standard, where I will be given every available opportunity to show the portfolio of my experience and make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.
Sales Coordinator, Business Development @ • Develop maximum distribution of products and outstanding displays in all outlets in assigned area using POP materials to attract consumers and make them aware of company’s products focusing to achieve full coverage in all sectors of the market and improve the displays in the hot spot.
• Ensure accurate data capture mapping of outlets, sales by outlet and other records to achieve a quality database.
• Develop Sales – Distribution Dashboard for performance monitoring by sales force by market by area.
• Work to a specified plan covering each segment, systematically visiting every outlet and opening up new outlets to expand distribution in ensuring SMART objectives.
• Complete all operational tasks within the defined timescales and deadlines.
• Review transactions / business data provided to identify areas of opportunity, underperforming agents and track personal performance against KPI’s while informing management of any new developments in the trade.
• Deal with and resolve where possible, any queries and complaints encountered in the field where appropriate referring issues to the appropriate quarter.
• Ensure excellent customer service skills, create strong customer relationship as well as the ability to source for market based distributors and negotiate rates that are favourable and in line with the company’s budget and targets. From 2014 to Present (1 year) Sales Executive @ • Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
• Effectively manage the clientele database.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Provide market intelligence reports on competitor’s activities.
• Establish, maintain and follow up on current and potential clientele.
• Identify and resolve client complaints and enquiries promptly.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information or feedback, gathered through field activity to the unit head.
• Participate in marketing events such as sales exhibition and ensure payment and debt recovery.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock. From June 2013 to December 2013 (7 months) Sales Executive @ • Listening to team, customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Developing a new potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions; checking for availability of SKUs and communicate with the team;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office and capturing into Navision;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirement while gathering market and customer intelligence;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues. From July 2011 to June 2013 (2 years) Brand Executive @ • Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of brands, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
• Participate on a cross-functional team to introduce new products following the process, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast and financials and writing conceptual statements for consumer testing.
• Lead consumer and brand learning plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
• Develop growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand that aligns with global business plan.
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services. From October 2010 to July 2011 (10 months) Marketing Executive @ • Identify new business opportunities, generating leads and managed relationship with existing clients.
• Develop sustainable relationship with clients, based on broad knowledge of marketing and promotional principles and insights for high technology products.
• Prepare and deliver proposals and bill of quantities, and followed-up established contacts.
• Access the market, finalizing business target and garnering investment support.
• Ensure achievement of sales target for the year & lay foundation for long term growth
• Review business team on a weekly basis to ensure achievement of set objective. From April 2010 to September 2010 (6 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @ NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA From 2013 to 2014 Marketing Management, Second Class @ Lagos State University From 2004 to 2008 OLUMIDE JOHN ODETUNDE is skilled in: New Business Development, Negotiation, Microsoft Office, Business Development, Customer Service, Management, Product Development, Retail, Business Analysis, FMCG, Project Planning, Business Strategy, Team Management, Change Management, Market Research
Looking for a different
OLUMIDE JOHN ODETUNDE?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension