Operating Systems Development Certificate @
Dominican University of California
I am a full stack web developer working for the last two years with many different web technologies. I enjoy a fast-paced startup culture with strong team collaboration. I love working closely with designers to make intuitive and beautiful products. Ruby, Sass, CoffeeScript, jQuery, and Backbone.js are a few of my favorite things. I am passionate about
I am a full stack web developer working for the last two years with many different web technologies. I enjoy a fast-paced startup culture with strong team collaboration. I love working closely with designers to make intuitive and beautiful products. Ruby, Sass, CoffeeScript, jQuery, and Backbone.js are a few of my favorite things. I am passionate about open-source development having recently built beaneater, the official ruby client for the beanstalkd work queue.
- Developed and maintained the Miso web server using Rails, Capistrano,
- Ubuntu server administration and Rails deployment for multiple services powering Miso applications
- Designed and implemented private and public APIs with Ruby, Sinatra, and Rails
- Developed and maintained unit and integration testing with Minitest, Capybara, Mocha and factory_girl
- Contributed to open source while developing background job processing infrastructure for beanstalkd From April 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaWeb Developer (intern) @ - Maintained and improved the hosted pariSoma website on wordpress
- Involved and organized several large events such as TEDxSoma and "App Face Off"
- Debian server and network administration From July 2010 to March 2011 (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaWeb Developer (intern) @ - Developed cattapult web application using Rails, Devise, Facebook API, and Paypal Integration From June 2010 to 2011 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaSystem Administrator (intern) @ - Customized and deployed logging infrastructure for web applications using Cisco PIX and Perl
- Developed custom PERL scripts on Red Hat Linux to monitor network devices and create email alerts. From July 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 3 months) Paris Area, FranceWindows System administrator (intern) @ Set up ADS (Automated Deployment Service) : allowing to deploy masters of O.S. for servers running on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 From August 2007 to October 2007 (3 months)
2011, Computer Science @ SUPINFO - The International Institute of Information Technology From 2006 to 2011 Operating Systems Development Certificate, Computer Science @ Dominican University of California From 2009 to 2010 Nicolas Taing is skilled in: Ruby on Rails, jQuery, Ruby, Backbone.js, Padrino, CSS, CoffeeScript, MongoDB, Web Applications, HTML
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension