My passion is Web. Doesn't matter if it's 2.0, 3.0 X.0! In today society information is everywhere and one big part is transferred over the Web using HTTP(S) protocol. Having the possibility to exchange, analyze and create new information everyday bringing value to the customers is something that keeps me in this world. Technologies are tools and
My passion is Web. Doesn't matter if it's 2.0, 3.0 X.0! In today society information is everywhere and one big part is transferred over the Web using HTTP(S) protocol. Having the possibility to exchange, analyze and create new information everyday bringing value to the customers is something that keeps me in this world. Technologies are tools and in order to know which tools fits clients needs the best it's required to know and understand different approaches available to one Web Engineer.
My ticket to Web was PHP - it is a powerful tool but it requires understanding the platforms it's running on in order to avoid bottlenecks and provide customers with rich and fluid experience. For the last year and a half I had a chance to dive into the world of distributed systems using PHP, Gearman and AWS infrastructure.
Technolgies and framework I comfortable working with:
- PHP5 / CodeIgniter / Zend Framework 2 / REST
- Apache (mod_php and FastCGI + PHP-FPM) / Engine X (nginx)
- Unix servers (Ubuntu Server)
- Amazon Web Services - Mostly related to scaling
- Python / Django
Technologies and frameworks I'm currently working on:
- Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security
For the end I've left some cool technologies and platform I had a chance to get in touch:
threeJS, backboneJS, Parse, Heroku, AppFog, NodeJS
Web Software Engineer @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) SerbiaOwner @ KNetwork Solutions is a one-man company that holds expertise in:
- Web Software Development
- Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture planning and designing From April 2015 to Present (9 months) SerbiaChief Technical Officer @ FishingBooker is a startup passionate about fishing that connects captains with people looking to book a charter online. My responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of every-day optimizations and improvements
- Planning feature implementation through discussion with the team
- Working on feature implementation with the rest of the team From April 2015 to Present (9 months) SerbiaSoftware Engineer @ As part of Research and development team my job is to search for new solutions using best technologies avalaible and implementing them to different products to become better, quicker and less resource consuming. From November 2012 to April 2015 (2 years 6 months) SerbiaSenior PHP Developer @ Working with a team on new features utilizing PHP/SF2 and AngularJS technologies but integrating Thrift as part of the inter service communications. From November 2014 to January 2015 (3 months) SerbiaExternal IT Consultant @ As External IT Consultant I'm working with the TekRoc people on planning and improving their current solutions. From March 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 6 months) SerbiaCo-founder / CTO @ Book A Boat gives You opportunity to have a cheaper and faster transport to the desired destination with a small local boats. No more "Waiting in line" for the Cruise ships!
Information Technology School, Belgrade From 2014 to 2017 Nemanja Krivokapic is skilled in: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Spring, PHP, Web Applications, AJAX, MySQL, CodeIgniter, System Architecture, Web Development, REST, Zend Framework, Python, jQuery, Databases