Snr Director of Human Resouces & Security Emirates @ Raytheon
Director of Human Resources @ Raytheon
Head of HR Operations @ Raytheon
Diploma in Human Resource Managment - CIPD @
Farnborough College of Technology
A strategic, influential and commercially aware Human Resources Director possessing a broad range of skills gained at both strategic and operational levels, across a number of diverse industry sectors including MoD, Aviation, Retail and Defence companies. Highly motivated, with significant experience delivering real business results, leading large multi-functional teams across very complex internationally matrixed organisations, with over
A strategic, influential and commercially aware Human Resources Director possessing a broad range of skills gained at both strategic and operational levels, across a number of diverse industry sectors including MoD, Aviation, Retail and Defence companies. Highly motivated, with significant experience delivering real business results, leading large multi-functional teams across very complex internationally matrixed organisations, with over 5 years ‘experience operating at Director level.
Director of Human Resources @ Human Resources Director with wide ranging responsibilities incorporating; Facilities, EHS and Security.
• Responsible for 2,000 employees geographically dispersed across the UK, Canada and Spain.
• Responsible for 70 people incorporating, HR, EHS, Security & Facilities.
• Responsible for designing, developing and implementing Human Resource Strategy.
• An active member of the company’s Leadership Team.
• A trusted Business partner reporting direct to the Chief Executive Officer. From August 2009 to Present (6 years 5 months) Head of HR Operations @ This role was both operationally and strategically focused, supporting the HR Director, in developing and implementing HR strategy that is consistent with the overall Raytheon vision and culture. This entailed working within a very complex and demanding matrix structure that is geographically dispersed across the UK.
• Responsible for all HR operational issues/processes across all sites. From June 2008 to August 2009 (1 year 3 months) HR Project Manager (TUPE) @ This role specialises in TUPE, and was part of the Defence Training Rationalisation programme (DTR); the HR Project Manager is the HR lead for Raytheon Systems (UK), operating within a consortium of 12 companies under the banner of “Metrix”
• Overall HR responsibility for the planning and preparation of all HR activities, associated with a TUPE transfer, ensuring compliance with TUPE 2006, Code of Practice for Workforce Matters 2005( Two tier workforce) and the commercial contractual agreement. From June 2007 to June 2008 (1 year 1 month) Head of Human Resources @ This role was analysing and developing HR strategies across the business, ASIG operate at all the major airports across the UK. I was responsible for a small HR function of ten people, supporting 1500 staff UK wide.
• Overall responsibility for both strategic and operational HR advice across the business.
• Advising the senior management team on all aspects of HR related issues. From June 2006 to June 2007 (1 year 1 month) Regional Human Resource Manager @ This role was based out of Heathrow Airport, but supported all the main airports in the south of England. I delivered proactive HR advice to an extremely diverse workforce of over 3000 across the business.
• Advising the Management teams at each airport on all aspects of HR.
• Managing the training department, this involved designing and implementing a training programme that dovetailed with the recruitment process. From June 2005 to June 2006 (1 year 1 month) Human Resources Manager @ From July 2002 to June 2005 (3 years) HR Officer @ From October 1996 to July 2002 (5 years 10 months)
Master's Degree, Training and Human Resource Management @ University of Leicester From 2006 to 2008 Diploma in Human Resource Managment - CIPD, Human Resources @ Farnborough College of Technology From 1998 to 2001 Llanedeyrn High School From 1981 to 1985 Nathan FCIPD is skilled in: Human Resources, TUPE, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Program Management, Performance Management, Personnel Management, Employee Relations, Organizational Design, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension