Experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with deep understanding of modern recruiting technics and full-circle recruiting processes (creation of searching strategy; active search of the candidates of different levels and seniority with the help of all existing searching tools according to the position requirements; technical recruiting; interviewing of the candidates; leading the candidates along the recruiting process, existing in
Experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with deep understanding of modern recruiting technics and full-circle recruiting processes (creation of searching strategy; active search of the candidates of different levels and seniority with the help of all existing searching tools according to the position requirements; technical recruiting; interviewing of the candidates; leading the candidates along the recruiting process, existing in a company; support of the candidates on all the stages till his probation on a new place would be finished).
5+ years of experience in Recruiting, 4+ years of experience in IT Recruiting
ITIL Foundation knowledge.
Full life cycle IT solutions staffing and recruiting experience with the flexibility and ability to multi-task in number and variety of projects.
Strong drive for results with the ability to operate successfully in a team based environment.
Excellent contacts in computer industry and clear understanding of Business, Software and Hardware requirements.
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +37544 505 09 22
Talent Acquisition Recruiter @ • Drive the staffing strategy and results for client set.
• Partner with clients to drive staffing solutions that meet the needs of the business.
• Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned open roles.
• Educate/train hiring managers and act as a trusted advisor to clients
• Build a strong partnership with the HR generalists and other key stakeholders
• Develop, execute and drive results with comprehensive search strategies to recruit core, senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces.
• Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
• Employ strategic consulting and influencing skills in order to provide staffing expertise and recommendations.
• Drive projects aiming to achieve targets and support priorities
• Global Recruiting
• Mentoring From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) HR Manager @ Recruiting responsibilities:
- Full circle recruiting process;
- Effective fill open positions of all levels (from Junior to Senior, Architect):
- Executive search, massive recruiting;
- Phone/skype and onsite face-to-face interviewing;
- Mentoring interviews with foreign clients (USA);
- Recruiting Process improvement;
- IT market research.
- Providing adaptation process for newcomers;
- Providing internal/external PR activities;
- Improvement social package and benefit programs ;
- Participation in organization corporate events. From July 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 10 months) HR Manager @ Identify recruitment needs and priorities;
• recruitment advertisement placing (internet, mass media);
• searching and selection personnel (using direct search, advertised selection recruitment, databases search, personal recommendations;);
• conduct interviews with potential candidates and assessment of their professional skills and personality;
• presentation of successful candidates to the company;
• client communication;
• monitor and analyse labour market;
• maintain and update candidates database. From May 2011 to July 2011 (3 months) Recruiter @ Participating in meetings with corporate and new clients
• Negotiating detailed job descriptions
• Key account management (working on claims and solving conflict situations, maintaining and supporting loyal relationships with clients etc.)
• Researching labor market (skill demand, structure of demand, salary level and dynamic)
• Advertising vacancies
• Working on middle and top level positions in Sales, IT, Financial, Banking, Management and other areas
• CVs’ screening
• Searching through the Internet and internal database
• Conducting phone and face-to-face interviews with the candidates
• Assessing candidates’ professional experience, personal characteristics and motivation using biographical interview, interview on competences
• Presenting candidates to the clients
• Scheduling interviews with the candidates and company representatives
• Database support
• Preparing weekly and monthly internal reports and reports for clients From May 2010 to May 2011 (1 year 1 month)
History and English language @ Belarusian State Pedagogical University From 2002 to 2007 Natallia Baruta is skilled in: IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Executive Search, Talent Acquisition, Internet Recruiting, Screening, Outsourcing, Full-life Cycle Recruiting, Benefits Negotiation, Soft Skills, JIRA, Interviews, Employee Relations, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension