B.E, Electronics and Communication Engineering @
I work at MaxPoint, a leading business intelligence and digital marketing company that enables national brands to drive local, in-store sales. When you work at MaxPoint, you’ll have a blast while building your career working in a challenging, fast-paced environment that rewards intelligence and curiosity. We’re at the forefront of digital advertising technology, and we credit our
I work at MaxPoint, a leading business intelligence and digital marketing company that enables national brands to drive local, in-store sales. When you work at MaxPoint, you’ll have a blast while building your career working in a challenging, fast-paced environment that rewards intelligence and curiosity. We’re at the forefront of digital advertising technology, and we credit our team with getting us here.
We’re passionate about our talented team, our innovative technology, and our daily breakthroughs, and this comes across in our vibrant work-hard, play-hard atmosphere. In other words, when you work for MaxPoint, you’re joining a group of high achievers who never settle and never have a dull moment.
Staff Data Software Engineer @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Analytics Engineer @ • Conduct sophisticated data mining analyses and build data mining models, as required, as part of the solution development process.
• Understand customer business use cases and translate them to analytical data applications and models with a vision on how to implement a solution.
• Design, configure and automate multiple big data analytics platform and tools.
• Work closely with a customer delivery teams with mixed backgrounds (business & sales, mathematics & predictive analytics, database & data management)
• Design, create, and improve software to ingest and store metadata from multiple
• Analyze terabyte size data to identify useful relations, patterns, and features that are predictive of user behaviors, preferences, intents, interests, brand affiliation, and etc.
• Analyzed consumer behavior for each of the market segments, target marketing was recommended in order to forecast a significant amount of future purchases that consumers would make.
• Flat file data cleansing, attribute derivation from structured/unstructured data using scripting languages such as Python.
• Responsible for real-time operational support of the team’s functional areas. From September 2011 to June 2014 (2 years 10 months) Austin, Texas AreaReport Writer @ •Design and develop reports for production release for use by internal and external users using SSRS.
•Extracting and analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets using a variety of SQL tools.
•Aid in the design and maintenance of multiple OLAP SSAS environments.
•Adhere to and support the software delivery process – follow procedures for proper work flow,
collaborate with Product, Quality Assurance, and Development teams to delivery high quality results. From February 2011 to September 2011 (8 months) Dallas, TexasStrategy, Reporting & Analytics @ • Uncover behavioral relationships from clickstream data and develop comprehensive reports using SSRS R2.
• Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
• Provide web analysis, KPI reporting and measurement of the “online customer experience”.
• Run statistical analysis on multiple hypotheses and make strategic recommendations to management backed up by quantifiable data.
• Created SSIS packages to load data into Data Warehouse using Various SSIS Tasks like Execute SQL Task, bulk insert task, data flow task, file system task, send mail task, active script task, xml task.
• Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting and analyzing data, and presenting information in a manner that is easily accessible by information consumers.
• Building enterprise data warehouse using SSIS and ad hoc reports consistent with business needs using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2.
• Implemented SQL Server OLAP services (SSAS) for building the data cubes. From February 2010 to December 2010 (11 months) Austin, TexasMIS Intern @ •Created and automated monthly business metrics report for Project Managers and distribute to appropriate parties using advanced macros and database capabilities in spreadsheets.
•Assess workflow processes and analyze business processes of Member Services functions to provide guidance in the design and development of computer processes to automate and improve efficiency. From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Sunrise, FloridaSenior Executive - Business Development @ •Responsible to bring business to Photon in various cutting edge technologies such as Open source, SOA, Web 2.0.
•Interact with clients to map current business process and gather requirements both stated and implied via WebEx presentations.
•Generate RFP/RFI forms and create monthly sales report on team’s booking, billing and collection.
•Review the requirement documents with the entire project team and coordinate with the software development team, till the sign off from the client. From February 2008 to July 2008 (6 months) Chennai Area, IndiaSoftware Engineer @ From December 2005 to February 2008 (2 years 3 months) Bangalore, India
Master's degree, Data Science, A @ The University of Texas at Dallas From 2008 to 2010 B.E, Electronics and Communication Engineering @ Anna University From 2001 to 2005 Naresh M. is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, SSRS, SQL, Analytics, Business Analytics, Requirements Analysis, Unix Shell Scripting, Predictive Analytics, Python, Programming, Enterprise Software, Big Data, SAS, JIRA, Use Case Analysis, Pentaho, Management, ETL, Software Development, MongoDB, Sales Analytics, Tableau, Oracle, Java, PostgreSQL, Thrift, Avro, Hadoop, XML, Agile Methodologies, SaaS, Strategy, Data Analysis, SOA, Solution Architecture
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension