Director of Sales and Marketing @ omNovia Technologies
Associate in Business, Business, Management @
San Jacinto College
Nadia is a hands-on sales leader with a 10+ year track record of incremental pipeline growth and generating multi-millions in revenue. She has direct experience in building sales teams from the bottom up that consist of Account Executives,DMs,Inside Reps, SDRs/LDRs and SMEs. Nadia is an expert at creating scalable sales and marketing processes and implementing best practices.
Nadia is a hands-on sales leader with a 10+ year track record of incremental pipeline growth and generating multi-millions in revenue. She has direct experience in building sales teams from the bottom up that consist of Account Executives,DMs,Inside Reps, SDRs/LDRs and SMEs. Nadia is an expert at creating scalable sales and marketing processes and implementing best practices. In addition, she has a proven success in attracting, retaining and leading top-performing teams focused on accelerating revenue growth selling both SaaS and Enterprise solutions globally;
Nadia has a significant amount of experience implementing Salesforce.com, Marketo, Act-On and Pardot into organizations. Nadia has been responsible for building-out integrated multi-tiered global Inside Sales/Demand Gen teams and is EXTREMELY passionate about coaching sales professionals.
Senior Director Sales @ From January 2015 to Present (10 months) Greater Atlanta AreaDirector of Sales and Marketing @ • Responsible for building a high velocity ARR sales and marketing model focused on increasing net new revenue and growing our existing customer base.
• Responsible for all aspects related to recruiting, developing, motivating, and mentoring a sales team, while ensuring individual and team success through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching and results-oriented motivation.
• Overseeing execution of sales plans, effectively forecast new sales/renewals/up-sells
• Lead sales representatives against a yearly quota while forecasting results through CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Support sales by developing programs to attract new accounts and retain existing account base
• Managing business development operations including market competitiveness, pricing strategies and developing relationships with our reseller /partner channel
• Responsible for all Demand Generation strategies, focused on growing the top of the funnel through PPC, SEO, Outbound Campaigns and Social Media
• Overseeing the implementation of Act-On marketing automation From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) Houston, Texas AreaDirector of Sales @ Responsible for building the sales infrastructure that includes building Lead Development/Sales Development, Inside Sales/AEs teams and Sales Engineers by incorporating processes and best practices while selling cloud-based software solutions to SMB and enterprise sized companies. Tasked with generating and closing net new business From March 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 4 months) Houston, Texas AreaInside Sales Manager @ Responsible for managing teams which generate net new business by following up on both inbound and outbound leads utilizing BANT qualifying techniques via phone. Managing team which delivers sales qualified opportunites to the direct sales force. Specifically working to develop leads into real sales opportunities through nurturing activities including phone calls, presentations etc. Played a vital role in developing our global lead gen/inside sales structure
• Managed SDRs/LDRs that did outbound, aggressive cold-calling to C- Level Executives of Fortune 2000 companies
• Manages account development through all stages of the pre-sales cycle
• Researches prospective client companies to identify potential sales opportunities and potential buying influences, and executes program to develop relationships with key individuals within target markets
• Coordinates market research to identify potential leads and opportunities
• Estimated market penetration and market potential
• Provides management with predictions of future market conditions
• Utilized SFDC to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory
Implemented Silverpop, Connect and Sell, ConnectLeader, InsideView From May 2007 to May 2013 (6 years 1 month) Houston, Texas AreaGlobal Inside Sales Manager @ Managed 12 inside sales quota carrying professionals that sold oil field equipment to the SMB and Enterprise market. Primary responsibilities include demand gen, lead gen , creating awareness, closing both add-on and net new business. Experience in hiring reps and managing pipeline.
Played a dual role in management as well as an individual contributor From May 2003 to May 2007 (4 years 1 month) Houston, Texas Area
Bachelor of Science, Economics/ Minor in Latin American Studies @ University of Houston From 2002 to 2005 Associate in Business, Business, Management @ San Jacinto College From 2000 to 2003 Nadia Rashid is skilled in: Lead Generation/Lead..., Inside Sales, Pre-sales Management, Pre-sales, Salesforce.com, Sales Operations, New Business Development, Lead Generation, Solution Selling, Management, Enterprise Software, Demand Generation, SaaS, Marketing Automation, Sales, Process Improvement, Team Management, Market Research, Leadership, Cold Calling, Marketing, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Sales Process, Business Development, CRM, Selling, Software Industry, Cloud Computing, Competitive Analysis, Strategic Partnerships, Go-to-market Strategy, Direct Sales, Sales Enablement, Professional Services, Channel Partners, Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Alliances, Account Management, B2B, Partner Management, Market Analysis, Sales Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension