Learner type of person with eagerness for challenge and impact creation. Currently Co-founder and CFO at Bukalapak.com, Indonesian based C2C e-commerce that focus on helping Small Medium Enterprise (SME) with internet. Our mission is to help them prosper and success with our e-commerce platform. We have more than 500,000 sellers and over 5 million products. Currently listed
Learner type of person with eagerness for challenge and impact creation. Currently Co-founder and CFO at Bukalapak.com, Indonesian based C2C e-commerce that focus on helping Small Medium Enterprise (SME) with internet. Our mission is to help them prosper and success with our e-commerce platform. We have more than 500,000 sellers and over 5 million products. Currently listed as one of biggest e-commerce platforms in Indonesia.
Previously worked as Boston Consulting Group (BCG) consultant with wide experience across major industries including public services, financial service, IT, automotive, retail, and FMCG. Supported by strong analytical skills from IT and mathematics background from one of the best undergraduate institution in Indonesia.
- Management Consulting
- Business Strategy
- Business Process
- Business Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Project Management
- eCommerce, Internet, and Startup
Co-founder and CFO @ Managed Bukalapak.com in areas below:
- Devise, execute, and monitor medium and long term company strategies and communicate internally and externally
- In charge of corporate financials including financial projection and budgeting, fundraising and investor relationship, cash flow management, and reporting
Bukalapak.com is Indonesian based C2C e-commerce that focuses on helping Small Medium Enterprise (SME) with Internet. Our mission is to help them prosper and success with our e-commerce platform. We have more than 500k sellers and over 5 million products. Currently listed as one of biggest e-commerce platforms in Indonesia.
By 2015, we had Alexa Rank of about 400 (global) and 15 (Indonesia) and received series B funding from one of Indonesian biggest media groups Emtek. From September 2011 to Present (4 years 4 months) Greater Jakarta Area, IndonesiaCo-founder and CEO @ Led Suitmedia, Indonesian digital agency with focus on three categories, ranging from web design and development, mobile application and new media platform, and also social media and digital community strategy. With around 80 people in total, developed inheritances in digital world, including:
- Digital product such as Bukalapak.com, HijUp.com, Scallope.com, MasukNegeri.com, and more
- Partnership with various clients such as Samsung, BlackBerry in nine countries, Lenovo in four countries, Johnson & Johnson Indonesia, Audi Singapore, AirAsiaGo Indonesia, Pigeon Baby Indonesia, Bisnis Indonesia, Bakrie Telecom, S-Nexian, Trimegah, Recapital, and more.
See http://www.suitmedia.com for references. From May 2011 to June 2014 (3 years 2 months) Greater Jakarta Area, IndonesiaConsultant @ With major exposure in South East Asia region, conducted various analysis for different modules in projects across industries, including public services, financial service, IT, automotive, retail, and FMCG, including:
- Developed market-entry strategy and organization design for a major conglomerate in Indonesia, building a cooperative retail chain and providing microfinance for the benefit of 5 million poor women in 3 years
- Conducted a confidential outside-in assessment of a portfolio company’s business model performance for a sovereign wealth fund in Southeast Asia
- Developed retail effectiveness strategy across geographies for a global supplier of integrated circuits for computing and communications
- Developed a range of confidential growth initiatives including but not limited to business growth strategy and portfolio opportunities at a global leading manufacturer of prepared foods From November 2009 to April 2011 (1 year 6 months) Greater Jakarta Area, IndonesiaWeb Developer @ Developed content regarding ICT development in Asia Pacific for UN-APCICT, UN specialized body whose mission is to strengthen the efforts of the member countries to use ICT in their socio-economic development. Content developed includes human and institutional capacity building requirement for ICT across countries in Asia Pacific. From 2008 to 2008 (less than a year) Dong-gu, Incheon, KoreaWeb Developer @ Worked in 3-member team in developing application used to manage complaint billing escalation through website based platform. The development was conducted end-to-end, from initial requirement gathering, analysis, design, and implementation. The portal is now used by retail billing division within the company to improve billing handling process which was previously done manually. From 2007 to 2007 (less than a year) Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
B.Eng, Informatics Engineering @ Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)Informatics Engineering @ Daejeon University Muhamad Rasyid is skilled in: Project Management, IT Management, Management Consulting, Business Strategy, Business Analysis, IT Strategy, Financial Modeling, Strategic Consulting, Systems Analysis, Corporate Finance, Social Media, Business Process, Mathematics, Programming, MySQL
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension