High School, Science & Mathematics @
El Sayeda Khadija Language school
My key objective is to build a strong and successful operations function based on a solid structure, executing the processes and procedures, with a clear focus on delivering great customer experiences. Whilst the processes and procedures build the foundation, I believe that the best results come through developing strong, motivated teams that have a clear understanding of
My key objective is to build a strong and successful operations function based on a solid structure, executing the processes and procedures, with a clear focus on delivering great customer experiences. Whilst the processes and procedures build the foundation, I believe that the best results come through developing strong, motivated teams that have a clear understanding of the company strategic direction.
Able to play an instrumental role in developing and implementing the business strategy and managing the operations budget that grow to a successful business.
Throughout my many years working in the food and beverage business I have held senior positions with brands/companies such as Applebee's, The MeatCo, AL Ghurair Investment and Magnolia RM Investment in the UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.
Director of Operations - Casual Dining @ A) Heading the Casual Dining Division
B) Managing existing brands:
1- Slap Fish
2- Flippin Pizza
3- Lemonade From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Brand Manager - Food and Beverage @ A- In charge of acquiring new food and beverage brands to the GCC.
B- Operate and manage AGR F&B brands, this includes:
• Drive the thinking behind the culinary of AGR F&B brands.
• Assist in supporting organizational strategies and objectives to drive growth.
• Manage short-term and long-term strategies and planning.
• Development of marketing plans and leadership of growth initiatives.
• Drive continuous enhancement of food and beverage quality that strengthens our F&B brands equity and extends the gap vs. key competitors.
• Build a strong collaborative partnership with food and beverage brands principles.
• Work directly with team members and closely with customers when appropriate to drive success for both AGR and customers.
• Manage profit and Loss responsibility for AGR F&B brands. From April 2014 to March 2015 (1 year) General Manager, The Meat Co. @ Operate the restaurant to The Meat Co. standards at all times:
- Food quality standards.
- Cleanliness & organization standards.
- Service standards.
• Train and continue to develop managers and team members.
• Maintain balanced teams and communicate hiring needs to HR.
• Validate all team member training.
• Perform coaching by conducting two quarterly one on one with all managers.
• Ensure recognition programs are effective in the restaurant.
• Create a positive, teamwork environment by promoting high morale and encouraging full team involvement.
• Ensure that company policy & procedures are understood and followed through performance coaching & follow up.
• Manage and attain all sales and financial targets for food & beverage and controllable costs.
• Ensure Experience evaluation audit standards are met.
• Operate within the guidelines of our company values From August 2010 to February 2014 (3 years 7 months) Sales Manager @ • Managing a team of 7 Senior Account Managers & 2 Customer Service Specialists.
• Managing over 90 customers’ accounts with the Account Managers.
• Managing Sales and Profit for 5 major branches.
• Weekly and Monthly sales reports for the sales department.
• Facilitate the sales training programs.
• Follow up sales team reports and revenue.
• QBR for each of the Top 10 Portfolio accounts.
• Target and access big accounts.
• Managing customer service survey programs per each account.
• Excellent customer service assurance for all the accounts.
• Managing mystery shopper program.
• Create Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets for the sales team.
• Create Motivation and Incentive programs for the sales team. From November 2006 to August 2010 (3 years 10 months) Restaurant Manager @ • Managing 40+ staff team members and 5+ management team.
• Service, Bar & Hostess Manager.
• Creating LSM programs.
• Handling Salaries and payroll.
• Training & Admin Manager.
• In charge of Sales, Incentives & Promotions reports.
• Hiring & Interviews for all new team members.
• Develop proper communication between Staff and Managers.
• Handling F&B coast with the co-managers.
• Assure restaurant operation runs within the company values and guidelines.
• FOH & BOH Training and recruitment From May 2000 to November 2006 (6 years 7 months)
Bachelor Degree, Mass Communication, Media @ Ain Shams University From 1998 to 2002 High School, Science & Mathematics @ El Sayeda Khadija Language school From 1985 to 1998 Moustafa Farouk is skilled in: Inventory Management, Hospitality, Customer Service, Team Building, Purchasing, Budgeting, Sales Management, Hiring, Customer Relations, Operations Management, Problem Solving, Employee Relations, Food, Budgets, Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension