Performance driven full life cycle Analytics/IT/Finance/Accounting Contract Recruiter/Sourcer with expertise in private and public sector recruitment. Demonstrated accomplishments extending over 19 years of recruiting and working with professionals from Big 4 consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies to small boutique consulting companies. Proven ability to develop high volume direct hire and staffing strategies to recruit top talent. Excellent
Performance driven full life cycle Analytics/IT/Finance/Accounting Contract Recruiter/Sourcer with expertise in private and public sector recruitment. Demonstrated accomplishments extending over 19 years of recruiting and working with professionals from Big 4 consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies to small boutique consulting companies. Proven ability to develop high volume direct hire and staffing strategies to recruit top talent. Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision-making abilities. Respected team leader and motivator by employees and prospective candidates. Work successfully, productively and independently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
If you think you may need some external Recruiting/Sourcing help, part or full time, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Consultant/Sr. Recruiter @ Clients have included: Merkle Inc., PwC, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FDIC, SEC, FINRA, Muni Mae, Wells Fargo, KPMG, SAIC, T Rowe Price, VeriSign, IBM Global Business Services, De Beers Inc., DC Government-Public Schools, The College Board, GEICO, HMS Host, and various DC Metro area (and Nationwide) companies across many verticals and disciplines.
Industries serviced: Big 4 consulting firm, Finance, Mortgage, Banking, Telecommunications, Insurance, Software development, Manufacturing, Government, Legal, and Consumer Products From April 2007 to Present (8 years 9 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaExperienced Recruiting @ PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is the largest professional services firm in the world, providing industry-focused Advisory, Assurance and Tax services to public and private companies. At PwC, employees are part of an inclusive learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Responsible for experienced recruiting nationwide within PwC's National Advisory Practice. Focus areas include Sustainable Business Solutions, Information Analytics, Strategic Customer Impact, Strategy & Business Design and Risk & Quality.
If you would like to explore career opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers, please feel free to contact me or visit: www.pwc.com/us/en/careers From 2012 to August 2015 (3 years) Recruiting Manager/Talent Acquisition @ Source active and passive candidates through job postings, internet searches, employee referrals, networking, cold calls and other creative and effective places
•Review resumes, conduct initial phone screens, qualify candidates and present to hiring managers
•Solicit candidate interview feedback and partner with hiring managers to assist in “closing” the candidate by negotiating salary, overcoming potential objections, etc.
•Continually assess and improve the interview and hiring process by consulting with managers and providing feedback to management and employees From May 2012 to June 2015 (3 years 2 months) Director of Recruiting @ As a member of the senior leadership team, provided staffing direction and guidance by creating staffing strategy and plan providing hiring solutions for IT/Financial consulting company. Provided strategic direction for sourcing, employee referral programs and internal job postings resulting in filling 30 vacancies in first 3 months.
• Designed, implemented and managed entire recruiting process and conducted full cycle recruiting
• Supervised support staff and reported directly to the CEO and Vice President.
• Tracked and generated reports on employee productivity.
• Utilized in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process in searching, qualifying, interviewing, negotiating offers, reference/background checking, cost-to-hire, time-to-hire metrics design and implementation, management and selection of Internet job boards.
• Management of outside vendors and contract negotiations From February 2006 to March 2007 (1 year 2 months) Director of Recruiting @ As Director of Recruiting, shaped I/T and Finance/Accounting staffing services group with emphasis on discovering and retaining candidates that met and exceeded all aspects of a customer’s expectations. Steered the $25 million revenue company to grow from 6 billable employees/consultants to 150+ billable employees/consultants via efficiency of operations and effective communication with the customer. Actively involved with full life cycle recruitment and account management for IT and Finance professionals.
• Hired, trained and coached employees in all job related duties and managed daily operations.
• Managed recruiting process from requisition initiation to acceptance of offer.
• Created and executed successful reporting and business strategies, initiatives and action plans.
• Provided client relations support during contract negotiations.
• Created corporate recruiting process; authored standard operating procedures manual.
• Worked directly with client hiring managers to obtain job requirements, supply qualified resumes, scheduling of interviews and client follow up. From February 2000 to February 2006 (6 years 1 month) Account Manager/Sr. Recruiter @ • Maintained and supported customer accounts, sourcing and recruitment for Administrative, Legal, and Accounting practice groups.
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment of candidates.
• Achieved President’s Club and obtained top Recruiter recognition. From July 1997 to February 2000 (2 years 8 months)
Paralegal @ Georgetown UniversityBA, Political Science and Government @ Saint Lawrence University Monica Stone is skilled in: Applicant Tracking Systems, Staff Augmentation, Internet Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, Recruiting, Benefits Negotiation, Sourcing, Temporary Placement, Human Resources, Strategy, Staffing Services, Contract Recruitment, Interviews
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension