Dynamic professional with broad-based experience in business analysis, project management, forecasting, planning, recruiting and process improvement. Extensive financial and financial modeling experience coupled with strong foundation in corporate finance. Proven success in leveraging marketing, management and recruiting skills to set assess complex business processes and implement strategies and initiative throughout the company. An effective communicator known to
Dynamic professional with broad-based experience in business analysis, project management, forecasting, planning, recruiting and process improvement. Extensive financial and financial modeling experience coupled with strong foundation in corporate finance. Proven success in leveraging marketing, management and recruiting skills to set assess complex business processes and implement strategies and initiative throughout the company. An effective communicator known to develop and maintain productive professional relationships.
Senior Associate @ * Identify and manage participation in market specific recruiting events such as consumer events, seminars, tradeshows ,career fairs and expos
* Overseas operating budget within the market; forecasting annual budgets for sales/marketing efforts current and future needs.
* Corporate Event Planning and Conferences for agents to interact and process new initiatives
* Lead event marketing team members, including outside partner, agencies and event marketing resources.
* Ensure sponsorship opportunities are incorporated into events and determining a method to measure success
* Source and manage all outside vendors and resources; negotiation of contracts to minimize penalties and obligations
* Vendor Contract Supervision and Procurement managed activities through auditing
* Created opportunities through cooperation with external loyalty and reward programs where appropriate for the brand.
* Design and execute internal communications projects including plan creation, research, content development, writing, editing, securing approvals and distribution marketing materials
* Office of General Counsel and Corporate Compliance Liaison
* Manage the distribution of and follow-up on all recruiting leads generated through internet or other campaigns
* Lead with Zone and Home Office management to identify internal and external market management candidate
* Implement media relations plans and develops related press materials, including news releases, media lists and executive bios From March 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Greater New York City AreaManaging Director @ From July 2013 to March 2014 (9 months) Greater New York City AreaHuman Resources Analyst @ From May 2011 to July 2013 (2 years 3 months) Lateral Recruiting Coordinator @ This position involves working with recruiters and the leadership team to ensure all phases of the recruiting lifecycle (identification of needs, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on boarding) are executed in an effective fashion. This role serves as a key resource for clients in providing data, status updates and general information about the recruitment process.
- Interacts with various levels of candidates, human resources and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
- Maintains information in the Applicant Tracking System (Peoplesoft) and other Human Resource Information Systems.
- Prepares offer, regret and acknowledgment letters..
- Accountable for accurate completion of the new hire paperwork and to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Interacts with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a successful on-boarding experience.
- Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks, fingerprinting, drug tests, etc.
- On-boards new hires.
- Performs work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction From February 2011 to April 2011 (3 months) Lateral/Campus Recruiting Coordinator @ - Collaborate with IDEAS Practice Areas managers, external vendors, and direct candidates to implement an organized and efficient interviewing process
- Participate in daily conference calls with program managers by compiling excel spreadsheets to ensure that managers remain satisfied with their program recruitment
-Prepared and Coordinated assessment center day
-Develop strong relationship amongst the HR recruiting team in addition to interviewing new members
-Monitor and record all recruitment activities in PeopleClick and CampusRecruit Systems
-Pre – screened high volume of resumes for mid to high level positions with concentration in IT and finance
-Collected and analyzed assessment center interview feedback forms and distributed feedback to management team
-Prepared and mail offer letters for new hires and promotions
-Coordinated and participated in college job fairs county-wide
-Processed vendor invoices and managed vendor database for existing and future contracts From July 2010 to January 2011 (7 months) Human Resources Coordinator @ -Pre- screen potential trading candidates
-Conduct and elaborate on equity and options trading platform
-Enclose brokerage financial contracts
-Develop and organize recruitment structure and track applicants results
-Maintain traders capital accounts and reports
-Conduct and schedule phone interviews and meetings
-Assist senior traders with trading course packages and open houses
-Prepare new trader contract packets and maintaining employment history From August 2009 to January 2010 (6 months)
International Business and Marketing @ Suffolk University From 2005 to 2009 Monica Miglani is skilled in: Equities, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Applicant Tracking..., Recruiting, Corporate Finance, Employee Relations, Oracle HR, HRIS, Private Equity, Fund Of Funds, Human Resources, Screening, Hedge Funds, Sourcing, Client Development, Client/server, Fixed Income, New Hire Orientations, Interviews, Human Capital, PeopleSoft, Talent Management, Java, Financial Institutions, International Relations, Technical Recruiting, Executive Search, Networking, Leadership, Deferred Compensation, College Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension