Study Abroad Program, Global Marketing @
A results-oriented and dedicated IT sales professional, Highly focused on providing business transformation/optimization strategies through a full-circle approach that best remedies my customers' CAPEX vs OPEX challenges. Understanding clients' business needs is critical to success in working together towards these transformation advancements. More than 5 years of experience providing technical solutions that enable businesses to consume technology
A results-oriented and dedicated IT sales professional, Highly focused on providing business transformation/optimization strategies through a full-circle approach that best remedies my customers' CAPEX vs OPEX challenges. Understanding clients' business needs is critical to success in working together towards these transformation advancements. More than 5 years of experience providing technical solutions that enable businesses to consume technology in the most efficient/productive ways. Proven expertise in sales planning, new business development, negotiating, vendor partnership development, building territories from the ground-up, customer-relationship management. Experienced in driving revenues for wide-ranging products/services in a variety of industries. Cultivates profitable long-term relationships and exceeds sales targets consistently.
Specialties: Reducing IT Costs and Complexity, Consulting Services, Converged Infrastructure. Enterprise Storage, Virtual End User Computing, Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud, Financial Management, Infrastructure strategy and architecture for EMR/EHR/PACS/VNAs
to an optimized IT service delivery model by accelerating their transformation from a builder of components to end-to-end of services.
Hunter Sales Mentality, Proven track record of selling/writing $30k new business (less than 2 weeks) and exceeding quota targets in new industries
Extremely proficient in Strategic Lead Generation & Sales through Cold/Warm Calling/Networking with Vendors/Referral partners
Professional, team-oriented, goal driven, Integrity, focused on client advocacy
Give 125% Mentality, high-energy, tenacious, business savvy
Specialties: Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Cold Calling/Prospecting, Developing Successful Vendor and referral Partnerships, Networking, Sales Management, Negotiating, Business Process Consultation, consistently recognized and documented as "greatly exceeding (my customers') expectations of the typical sales rep".
Cisco Powered Cloud EMC Storage VMWare Virtualization DataCenter Managed Services Sales Executive @ Sentinel delivers End to End Complex IT solutions across multiple platforms/manufacturers. Prospect for new business within all industries; offering a consultative sales approach in selling Cisco Unified Communications, Data Center/Cloud, Microsoft Integration, WiFi Network, Managed Services, Storage/Virtualization solutions. With our 100+ CCIE Engineers/SA's deep expertise in today’s compelling technologies, 2,400+ individual tech partner certifications, we ensure our customers stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing marketplace.
Cisco Master Level Partner - All 5 Certifications
Cisco - Central Area Partner of Year 2013 - Partner Summit
NetAPP - NetWork Appliance - Certified Partner
EMC - Premier Partner Level, ASN Certified/Velocity Partner Program
VMware - VAC Certified/VIP Enterprise Partner
Microsoft Certified Partner - Gold
Access to all of Digital Realty Data Centers
Local NOC / 24x7/365 Customer Support Teams
With 5 operating offices in Chicago (HQ), Milwaukee, Phoenix, Ann Arbor, Springfield, Sentinel services its customers in US/internationally, aligning with many of today’s global technology leaders: Cisco, EMC, VMware, NetApp, Citrix, Mircrosoft, IBM, HP, Symantec, Solarwinds
Tenured (8-20+yrs with Sentinel), skilled teams excel in assessing, designing, deploying, supporting customized solutions in 3 core areas.
COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
Unified Contact Center
DATA CENTER & CLOUD SOLUTIONS
Cloud Based Solutions
LAN / WAN Core Infrastructure
Network & Security Assessment
Network, Email, Web Security
Data Center Design
Fully Managed Solutions
Network, Server, Application, VoIP
Supplemental IT Staffing
Sentinel HANS™, HANS™ +, and HANS™ with PSS From February 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Chicago AreaSenior Sales Executive II - Network Services @ Vendors, VARS, Consultants, and Brokers: I am all about connecting people to opportunities and cultivating a mutually beneficial referral partnership! Please contact me with any interest and/or projects to collaborate on together. Message me on LinkedIn with a basic description of what you do and I will respond with an invite for a preliminary call or meeting. 815.994.1942 From April 2014 to February 2015 (11 months) Greater Chicago AreaSenior Sales Account Executive @ My goal for every customer is to build a TRUE WAN/LAN solution that puts your company's needs first, will increase efficiencies where needed, and reduce cost where it allows. If your goals sound like my goals then please call me at 815-994-1942 so that we can partner on creating the best solution for you and your company.
***First Communications is a leading ISP in the greater Chicago Land area and the Midwest. We have 3 Carrier-Grade Switches: Downtown Chicago, Akron & Pittsburgh
We have Network Operating Centers (365 days/yr/24/7) in Lombard, IL and Akron, OH. Our Co-location facility is at 717 S Wells and 600 S Federal, Chicago.
Our largest customer/shareholder is FirstEnergy, one of the largest utility companies in the nation.
We can offer services across the U.S. We customize voice/internet solutions, providing a full spectrum of products and services from SIP trunking, T-1, PRI, to GigE+ Fiber down to 3MB metro ethernet and managed network services for multi-location companies, including MPLS, VPRN, VPLS. From August 2011 to February 2015 (3 years 7 months) Downtown Chicago, Aon centerIndependent Business Owner: SR Beauty Sales Consultant, Director-in-Training @ Monica Hermes is a Senior Sales Consultant/Business Coach. Represent the #1 cosmetic brand in the industry - which has been for 15 consecutive years), Mary Kay Cosmetics grew 10% in 2009, is a debt-free company &
$4.4 Billion in sales, 2010
**I provide women/men with excellent skin care products, a full line of mineral makeup/cosmetics, fabulous smelling perfumes, colognes and body products. I specialize in anti-aging skincare solutions, 1on1 consultations, pamper sessions, Bridal makeup/Briday party gifts, fundraisers, Mid-Day (work) Spa Escapes, make-up techniques/LOOKS, Corporate Gifting! I pride myself in taking excellent care of my clients and ensure they are 100% satisfied with the products & my services. If you call me to schedule in-person appt, you'll get 15% OFF your 1st order! Contact me: 815.994.1942 OR shop 24/7 securely: marykay.com/monicahermes
• Top 8% out of 3 million consultants worldwide; help women build their own business via coaching and training.
• #2 sales leader out of 100 professional women (in sales and recruiting efforts)
#10 highest producer of 3,000 women; sell via direct marketing, events, appointments.
• Sold $18,150 worth of retail products in 12 months; Sold at least $3,600 in retail products for 3 consecutive quarters.
• Recognized on-stage in front of 55,000 women in Dallas, TX at the Mary Kay National Seminar Awards. (July 2010)
• Create and lead presentations for groups of women on skincare/image consulting to help them create a professional appearance.
• Achieved Star Consultant and Pink Achiever status for 3 consecutive Quarters
• Utilize exceptional communication skills, customer service and leadership abilities to develop; maintain relationships with clients, while helping them achieve their goals.
· Collaborate and work effectively with Executive-level Directors/other consultants.
· Positively influence others through superb knowledge, enthusiastic interest, and excellent attitude.
· From October 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 4 months) Business Development/Marketing Consultant (part-time) @ Gray Matters Group is a professional business and development training services company.
Marketing Assistant, Freelance Project Work
Developed marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, research trade associations, and manage marketing contacts and materials.
• Created contact database from scratch with names and contact information to market to associations.
• Researched and identified trade associations for service professionals in HR management, healthcare IT, tax and
information technology disciplines.
• Identified prospective sources for future speaking events, seminars, webinars, e-newsletters, online forums. From January 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 8 months) Account Executive (Business Development) @ Adecco, the world leader in recruiting/workforce solutions. There are more than 900 offices in North America servicing a range of clients through an integrated suite of workforce solutions. Adecco connects over 700,000 associates w/ business clients each day through its network of over 33,000 employees and 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
The Adecco mission is to provide superior service to our associates and clients through best-in-class matching of associates to client positions.
• I was responsible for prospecting, qualifying, closing, managing new business/clients in an undeveloped metro territory for the branch.
• Generated new business with Fortune 100/Fortune 500 companies from the ground-up, grew from 0 accounts into 5 active clients.
• Brought in 14 IT/Technical Professional-level job orders which have the potential to generate between $15,000-$27,000 (per position) for the branch, if the recruiters can successfully place their candidates for the opportunities with my clients.
• Consistently set and led weekly in-person meetings with CEOs, CIO/CTOs, Application Directors/Managers, HR Directors, VP of Engineering, IT Managers by utilizing my LinkedIN network and strategically forming new relationships within the organizations.
• Won account with $709Million leading provider of healthcare revenue cycle management services in downtown Chicago.
• Won account with Fortune 500 Chicago law firm that has been consistently ranked as 1 of the top 10 pro bono firms in the country.
• Achieved 65% success rate in reaching decision makers on a daily basis; connected with 110-175 people on average per week.
*Brought in repeat business (8 jobs) from the leader in packaging solutions
I represented the Technical division for the Chicago Metro/Downtown territory. The division delivers high-caliber talent and streamlined staffing solutions to companies; fulfilling their Engineering, IT and Architecture hiring needs. From September 2010 to March 2011 (7 months) Sales Executive @ • Developed accounts via cold-calling, resulted in $30,000 worth of sales in 10 days; broke into two accounts others had tried to pursue for previous 7 years, ie. Navigant Consulting and Sidley Austin LLP.
• Researched, built pipeline from scratch, (no leads were given out from the company) and acquired knowledge to communicate tangible value and benefits to prospects and customers.
• Ability to target and effectively communicate business development & potential marketing opportunities with out meeting C-level executives including, CEOs, COOs, Law Firm Partners/Chairs, CFOs, Marketing Directors, Business Development VPs. From May 2010 to September 2010 (5 months) downtown chicagoTechnical Recruiter @ Apex Systems is a leading provider of technical and professional staffing solutions to Fortune 100, 500, 1000 and mid-sized clients across North America. *Information Technology *Business Applications *Accounting & Finance *Legal *Telecommunications *Engineering
Apex Systems has become one of the most in-demand staffing companies around for providing short-term, long-term, and temp-to-perm staffing solutions. There are more than 35 national branches and ranked 8th amongst all IT staffing firms in the US.
Responsible for identifying and vetting candidates with technical background for Fortune 100-500 clients.
• Cultivated relationships with new and existing contractors, clients to increase business.
• Skilled communicator that kept continual contact with candidates and account managers, which kept the interview
process moving and hiring managers up-to-date.
• Adept with all aspects of recruiting, including: writing job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference
checking, negotiating compensation and benefits, writing and extending offers, candidate relationship management.
• Multi-channel sourcing strategist that utilizes creative recruiting methods, including: job postings, LinkedIN,
Facebook, referrals, Boolean searches, resume database, university career centers, associations, user groups.
• Exceeded office expectations regularly for making 300+ calls per week.
• Customer service oriented relationship builder that collaborates with management, co-workers and external organizations such as social networks, associations, groups. From April 2008 to November 2008 (8 months) downtown chicagoConsultant - HealthcareIT - PharmNet Solution @ Cerner is a $6B healthcare information technology leader representing 6,000 clients worldwide.
Solution Delivery Consultant, PharmNet
Implemented pharmacy solution in hospitals around the U.S.; traveled 50-100% during project phases.
• Appointed as the PharmNet consultant for 17th global client to go-live on PharmNet 2007 in Nashville, TN.
Tenet Health Project: remote full-time project
o Worked weekly with IBM Health Link and Perot Systems consultants
o Developed Cerner recommendations to meet Tenet standards
o Collaborated on a regular basis with Healthcare Executive Clinical Adoption colleague on eMAR issues
o Led a meds optimization meeting with third-party consultants
o Learned how to test eMAR issues which expanded my solution knowledge outside of PharmNet
o Reported directly to Project Manager with completed action items, updated Share Point
Additional Millennium Skills: Power Vision, Power Chart, Order Management, Clinical Documentation, Core
• Implementation Experience: Supported multiple clients at different stages: design, build, testing, conversion and post-conversion support phases of project
• Built client database via PharmNet application tools for several clients
• Participated in multiple conversions for various hospitals, From June 2006 to January 2008 (1 year 8 months) Marketing Research and Sales Intern @ • Recruited as 1 of 6 paid interns for first-ever internship program at RiverGlass, Inc., a data analytics software company that launched from the University of Illinois' National Center for Supercomputing Applications
• Developed competitor analysis for VP of Sales and CEO in potential new markets; findings assisted with plan to increase market share
• Built client-base for future business opportunities via writing executive summaries and surveys, interviewing law enforcement, financial services, aviation, consumer goods, and transportation IT department heads
• Conducted cold-call surveys to generate leads to assist in finalizing contracts worth over $400,000 From August 2005 to May 2006 (10 months)
BS, Communications/Advertising @ University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign From 2002 to 2006 Study Abroad Program, Global Marketing @ Murdoch University From 2005 to 2005 Newman Central Catholic HighschoolUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Monica Hermes is skilled in: Leadership, Sales Prospecting, Maintaining Strong..., Sales Presentations, Follow-through Skills, Solution Selling, Consultative Approach, Co-location, Metro Ethernet, layer 2, MPLS, Gigabit Ethernet, SIP, VoIP, Wavelength, PRI, Infrastructure Solutions, Data Center, Telecommunications, Networking, Wireless, Managed Services, Unified Communications, Layer 2, Business Development, Account Management, Sales Operations, Management, Competitive Analysis, Sales, Recruiting, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension