Executive Assistant to President & CEO @ Pacific Sun Financial
Associate of Arts (AA), Political Science and Government @
Founder & CEO @ I work with amazing people. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Administrative Coordinator - Finance @ From April 2014 to June 2014 (3 months) Executive Assistant to President & CEO @ • Communicate with clients servicing requests in regards to their portfolios or other needs that may arise. Give daily
Founder & CEO @ I work with amazing people. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Administrative Coordinator - Finance @ From April 2014 to June 2014 (3 months) Executive Assistant to President & CEO @ • Communicate with clients servicing requests in regards to their portfolios or other needs that may arise. Give daily report to CEO of all requests and follow up with clients to ensure above satisfactory results were met.
• Correspond with brokerage, insurance, and custodial firms to ensure CEO is compliant with regulatory guidelines and licensing issues meet regulatory and company standards.
• Create, analyze and evaluate client investment reports, research performance history of current and potential client investors and investments. Present reports to CEO and prepare him for his meetings with clients.
• Perform various back office tasks (i.e. prepare investor profiles and secure in-home & video conferences and office appointments, ensure client summary reports are balanced with their investment statements, prepare expense reports and complete any money requests.)
• Analyze investments to ensure they meet client objectives. Present opportunities to CEO that meet clients’ investment objectives, as well as, create revenue to firm.
• Train both office personnel and clients on how to use software programs.
• Consult with management, assess current procedures, programs and practices used in everyday business and recommend one or more methods to improve operations. Keep log of our discussion for weekly meetings and generate report to evaluate findings.
• Use several software programs including, but not limited to, Morning Star Office, Principia Office, Schwab Advisor Center, NAM Advisor Guide, Excel, PowerPoint and Word From January 2007 to February 2013 (6 years 2 months) Personal Shopping Assistant @ From January 2004 to December 2006 (3 years) Shift Supervisor @ From January 2001 to December 2003 (3 years)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication @ California State University-Fullerton From 2005 to 2007 Associate of Arts (AA), Political Science and Government @ Saddleback College From 2003 to 2005 Mitch Potsdam is skilled in: Management, Analysis, Marketing, Human Resources, Program Management, Start-ups, Time Management, Sales, Sales Operations, Social Media, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension