Tibco Consultant | Service Management Connectivity Middleware / Technical Chain Team specialist @ Nationale-Nederlanden
Gymnasium Zarko Zrenjanin, Vrbas
Tibco Consultant @ IT consulting, operations and support for the Disentanglement ING to Nationale-Nederlanden Integration Connectivity Project, which goal is to migrate BPM, SOA, ESB, File Transfer and B2B solutions. From November 2012 to Present (3 years) Rotterdam Area, NetherlandsTibco Consultant @ Working as a contractor, consulting in Tibco suite of products, for various Fortune 500 companies.
Tibco Consultant @ IT consulting, operations and support for the Disentanglement ING to Nationale-Nederlanden Integration Connectivity Project, which goal is to migrate BPM, SOA, ESB, File Transfer and B2B solutions. From November 2012 to Present (3 years) Rotterdam Area, NetherlandsTibco Consultant @ Working as a contractor, consulting in Tibco suite of products, for various Fortune 500 companies. From February 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Solution Designer @ Working via Infosys (http://www.infosys.com) for one of a major bank in Netherlands (http://www.abnamro.nl).
Providing expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation with focus on Tibco Business Events part. From October 2011 to September 2012 (1 year) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsTIBCO Consultant & Software Developer @ IT consulting and development in TIBCO systems as well as Java technologies. From June 2008 to February 2012 (3 years 9 months) Novi Sad, SerbiaTibco AFF Consultant @ Working via Tibco AU (www.tibco.com.au) on an AFF v3 Order Management solution for one of a major Internet Service Provider in Australia (www.iinet.com.au)
• TIBCO AFF Suite, CIM/AC, BW, BE, iProcess, EMS, Web Services, Java From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Perth Area, AustraliaTibco AFF Consultant @ Worked with and via TMNS (www.tmns.com) on an AFF v4 Order Management solution for leading Egypt Telco (http://www.vodafone.com.eg)
• TIBCO AFF Suite (BE Orchestrator, BW, ActiveCatalogue, CIM, EMS) From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) Cairo, EgyptTibco Consultant @ Job description:
• Worked on retail system for loan risk assessment (risk decision engine)
• Developing processes for communication between lending application, core banking system, credit bureau and 3rd party rules engine
• Developed Volume Assessment Tool – used for volume and product verification testing
• Worked on common logging
• Build/Release management for Tibco and Strategy Manager Rules Engine
• Coding/Business logic defect detection and problem resolution
• Resolving environment issues
• TIBCO BW, Web Services, Java From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Perth Area, AustraliaTibco Consultant @ Job description:
• Worked on designing and developing interfaces for data exchange between web invoices, SAP and Filenet. New interfaces were developed to replace the old system that used mainframe.
• Prepared Test and SIT environments.
• Worked on automatic data collection for volume testing, been responsible for unit/SIT/Product verification tests.
• TIBCO BW, JMS, EMS, MQ, Web Services, Web macro scripting From April 2010 to June 2010 (3 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaTibco Consultant & Java SA @ Job description:
• Various / SOA
• TIBCO BW, JMS, EMS, Web Services, GI, Java From August 2009 to April 2010 (9 months) Belgrade, SerbiaTibco Consultant & Java Developer @ Job Description:
• Developed BW processes to connect various proprietary software systems using TIBCO technologies for inbound and outbound services
• Designed and implemented custom TIBCO Log Viewer (web application with some iProcessConductor features), custom EMS wrapper for easy integration, custom TIBCO ant extensions and tasks to build and deploy projects
• Maintained BE deployment and tuning for generated rules for over 300 tariffs and addons.
• Designing Web Services, JMS queues for communication within system
• Maintained and administrated all environments (development, test, production) for BW and EMS services
• TIBCO BW, BE, Java, JMS, EMS, WebService... From April 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 4 months) Belgrade, SerbiaTibco Consultant @ Job description:
• "Now +" interfaces implementation
• TIBCO BW, JMS, EMS, TIBCO ADB Adapter From May 2009 to June 2009 (2 months) Athens, GreeceFreelancer @ Various jobs via lancing websites From January 2005 to August 2008 (3 years 8 months) Teaching Assistant @ From October 2005 to July 2008 (2 years 10 months) Novi Sad, SerbiaSoftware Developer @ From December 2006 to November 2007 (1 year) Novi Sad, Serbia
M.Sc., Computer Science @ Univerzitet u Novom Sadu From 1999 to 2005 Zarko Zrenjanin From 1995 to 1999 Milan Petrović is skilled in: TIBCO, SOA, Web Services, JMS, Integration, EMS, EAI, XML, Java, UML, SOAP, Enterprise Architecture, TIBCO iProcess, Ant, ESB, Oracle, PL/SQL, XSLT, Software Design, Tomcat, Web Applications, Java Enterprise Edition, Software Engineering, TIBCO General Interface, TIBCO Business Studio, CEP, Eclipse, JSP, Struts, XHTML, Web Standards, JSON, Matlab, WSDL, Unix, Unix Shell Scripting, JavaSE, Computer Science, Middleware, Software Integration, BusinessWorks, Event Processing, W3C Standards, Solaris 8/9/10, WAP, Engineering Education, Teaching, Computer Hardware