SMB National Account Manager - Corporate Resellers @
I am a network security professional that takes pride in helping customers solve problems while arming them with all the information and resources needed to see why my team has recommended the solution. My past technical experience allows me to better understand customer problems and how Fortinet solutions can help solve those problems. My goal is to
I am a network security professional that takes pride in helping customers solve problems while arming them with all the information and resources needed to see why my team has recommended the solution. My past technical experience allows me to better understand customer problems and how Fortinet solutions can help solve those problems. My goal is to help protect, enable, and grow my customer’s business through the use of technology. I work for Fortinet because I believe in the solution(s), company, and people.
Major Account Manager - MO & KS @ Responsible for supporting Major Accounts throughout MO, KS, S. IL. Major Accounts encompass Enterprise, Retail, Healthcare, Financial, Higher Education, and State Government. My day to day focus is working with customers and prospects to identify their security needs and directing them to the appropriate Fortinet solution to explore. My team and I work with customers and prospects throughout the process to make sure he/she is provided with everything needed to be successful with a Fortinet solution. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Greater St. Louis AreaMidmarket Territory Manager - MI/IN @ Mid-Market Account Manager responsible for existing and new customers across the IN and MI area. From November 2011 to March 2013 (1 year 5 months) SMB National Account Manager - Corporate Resellers @ -Maintained a double digit growth rate on a $24 Million per half goal.
-Extensive delivery of presentations to customers and partners. Additionally conducted instructor led sales certifications.
-Used Pipeline driving activity to add Millions of dollars to the pipeline through 10 different organizations.
-Lead the National Account Manager team in adopting new technologies from VMware acquisitions. From July 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 5 months) Regional Sales Manager @ • Quota carrying sales responsibilities.
• Responsible for all business in the North Central Region consisting of IL, WI, MN, IA, ND, SD
• Helped customers solve problems with Radware solutions From January 2010 to August 2010 (8 months) Channel Development Manager @ -Responsible for growing a Channel from the ground up.
-Created tailored marketing/sales material for different audiences for the purpose of simplifying a complex solution to make the sale.
-Designed and an extensive sales training program that is used around the country.
-Helped Customers solve problems with Radware solutions From July 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 7 months) Greater Chicago AreaNetworking/Security Specialist @ • Responsible for consulting with Government, Higher Education, and K-12 organizations and designing solutions from multiple vendors to meet their Networking and IT Security needs.
• Visited key accounts to build relationships and drive additional business.
• Cultivated relationships on a regional level with inter-company stakeholders, partners, and managers and then leveraged those to build more business.
• Effectively sold into Government and Education customers taking into account buying processes, policies, and contracts.
• Brought in new partners and consulted with them on how to scale programs, create product segmentation, and grow their year over year sales.
• Developed in-depth proposals in Excel and Visio for customers to help with decision making, solution development, and solution validation.
• Successful with a small amount of Sr. Account Managers which lead to being assigned, by management and at the request of Account Managers, a team with the majority Sr. Account Managers.
• Consistently maintained a higher sales margin and total sales then my peers of equal or higher tenure. From January 2005 to July 2008 (3 years 7 months) Corporate Account Manager @ Coordinated technology solutions across technology segments in order to provide complete ground up technology solutions.
Maintained customer relationships with hunders of customers From January 2003 to January 2005 (2 years 1 month)
MIS, IT @ University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - Lubar School of Business From 1998 to 2002 Mike Tomasello is skilled in: Enterprise Software, Solution Selling, Security, CRM, Cloud Computing, Sales Operations, Networking, Business Development, Network Security, Management, Channel, Sales Process, Sales, Storage, Data Center
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension